The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rubikzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
H C along Jalan Besar

Hi bros

Unsure whether you guys came across this HC b4 Sungai Road.

Name's called Sensasi Health Center.

Any of Bros here tried b4?
Old 16-11-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 20
mozillafox is a Helpful and Caring Samstermozillafox is a Helpful and Caring Samstermozillafox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: H C along Jalan Besar

Ya bros, saw this also it says has malay indian gals to choose but not sure CMI or not....any bros have visit b4? SENSASI word for malay meaning SENSATION....hmmm...skali all CMI MILF
Old 16-11-2009, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Is this the joint with the red/pink curtains?
Old 16-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rubikzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guez no one has tried this joint b4. Dunno whether got Thai of Pinoys..

Oh wellz, guess need to find out on my own i guezz.
Old 17-11-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

ok juz to share some findings. since i was ard tt area after dinner, so juz popped by n chk out d place. reception attended by an auntie, MILF which i supposed to b d boss. thk she shd b local, spoke to me in english n halting mandarin. $38/45 mins; $45/1hr with free mosha. selection of PRCs, Thais, Brown Sugar. place is simple n sparse, nothing posh.

didnt get to see any of d gals. but guess i unlikely wont try cos price is higher than norm n I'm one who's not into d 'lucky draw' type unless there r gd reviews here.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Went to this Sensasi recently.Located on second floor.Ask receptionist (40 ish looking) for young Thai girl and she said OK. Place is new (told 2 months) and room was big and clean with attached bathroom inside.The " girl " who came in introduced herself as Jennifer, a fair and pleasant looking Thai who looks more than 35. Massage was OK and she can engage in polite conversation.
Did not do any 'extras' as felt pricing (same as Shopping Centre/hotel HC) too high for this type. Was told there are 2 Malays, 2 Thais, 1 Indonesian and 1 PRC working there.

Last edited by xchange; 29-11-2009 at 06:40 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1