The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-10-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
Her pattern really more than badminton, so many fake loving positions. One moment she on top, one moment I on top. I tink some bros also never tried so many patterns with their own COs, thats why need to look for MLs 😂
Her retirement is a huge loss to us all but I wish her all the best in life! Was very lucky to get a slot with her very recently. Can see she is much more happier to move onto other things. Maybe cos I haven’t visited since CB started but I thought her repertoire of services increased and she was more willing to chat than previous visits which were more ‘professionally’ done.

In this current slate of MLS and state of services, will be heading back to mountain until standards improve. Probably won’t happen anytime soon but good to dream
Old 11-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
saw one milf on SLG 130 for 60min 1x HJ.
really trying to push the limit sia...
Perhaps she thinks a guy can fire like a machine gun. And she has now increased from 1x HJ to 2x but still at $130. She may have think too much out of the box and out of the market norms. Good luck to her.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
This Zen used to be known as Cherry last time. If my memory serves me right, she used to be from Kim Wellness at Boat Quay, then she went to a spa in Novena Royal Hotel before she MIA for a couple of years. Last year she re-appeared in a spa in balestier with a few other local malays, mainly milfs.

She has several big tattoos on her body, with a big one across her chest. She is probably quite old already, easily in her 40s. She used to be quite slim, possibly on drugs, but now gained back a bit of weight.

Her D cup boobs, many bros say natural but I think something has been done before. Her service is very good, skillful in BJ and sex. Worth at least a try.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greatescape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyed View Post
fake boobs, touch cannot suck, SOP service. go if desperate. if not dont waste money
Bro, I just tried and can confirm boobs is real. But it’s true cannot suck as she is just concentrating on massage and Hj.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiner-massage/

Below are my own experiences, do take it with a pinch of salt as yours might differ.

Been on a hiatus for quite sometime, finally got some time and chance to try Xin Er after reading so many positive FRs on her. And she didnt disappoint.

Hard to book her as she's really popular and fully booked most of the time, she has almost 0 phone usage, which meant have to be lucky to catch her during the break between customers etc to secure booking.

Location is very discreet, parking lots are limited, have to be lucky. A short distance away from mrt, so better to take public transport / grab to avoid wasting time looking for lots ( unless go late late )

She is around 162-165 in height, first impression is OL look, she can look like those manager kind of look, i would say age is around mid 30s, figure is rather well maintained, slight tummy but her ass is very nice, perky. Her skin tone is very fair and smooth. In the apartment, straight hug and welcome with open arms (+ gfe), full of smiles and began stripping to FN. Helped to bathe very cleanly with lots of soap (very rare will find ML who bathe with you + points for rarity) wipe dry too.

Bed is clean, place a clean towel with tissue on the bed (+ points for hygiene), play nice chinese music and began her massage. One thing to note is that, she provides a really good massage, got techniques and no shortcuts, not those 5min half-assed massage, but rather done professionally with decent strength and techniques. Chatted throughout and very friendly, sharing her stories etc. After stretching my legs, the actions begins...

It is one of the best sensual i have experienced in a long time, and the experiences may differ. She sat on my back (lying face down) and use her fingernails to skillfully "torture", gliding up and down from the feet to the inner thighs, to the butt and under the balls, a very tingling sensation, and spare no effort to repeat that process from neck to balls to ass (bros who like this kind of teasing, will surely enjoy), use her boobs to glide all over my back and began a really sensually long catbath, soft kisses and tongue action all over, really power.

Flipped over, and began the catbathing and she sucked the nipples with passion and stroke the balls with the other hand gently, super sensual with her tongue. She lifted up the legs, so she could have access to the ass, and started her AR techniques, she is not afraid to go deep, rotating between sucking the balls, using her tongue to twirl around the region between the balls and anus, and back to the anus, repeating these 3 areas is really buey tahan shiok, i was on the verge of releasing but controlled so can enjoy longer Even though im not a big fan of AR, but she does hers very skillfully.

Opted for a HJ release as i cant endure the 30min+ of sensual torture already and released all onto her hands and she helped me to clean and wash up. Overall, the entire experience is super good, provided a 30mins professional massage with a 30mins of sensual teasing before the grand finale, definitely can extract as much from you

Bros who are on the fence to try her, if you are yearning for a top level sensual tease + massage, but don't really mind a her looks and age, then have to try. If you are looking for a SYT, then better not as you will be disappointed.

Below are my personal ratings

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: Probably a C, 7/10 ( Did not zhut zhut )
Ass: 8/10
Skin texture: 9/10 (pale white and smooth)
Massage:8.5/10
Sensual: 9.5/10
AR: 9/10 (Not really a fan, but she does it very well)
GFE: 8/10

Overall experience: 8.5/10 , Will RTM, as i don't really mind the looks n age, the service provided is definitely worth a return.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/fo...box=1602461538

Need to be careful when going places with cameras �� already.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/xing-chen-massage/

Feeling bored so wanted to add a few more to rotation for last minute bookings.
Tried Xing Chen as her videos look good despite mixed reviews.

Looks
I think she is the sort that looks much nicer when she dolls and washes up. Looked a bit haggard that day but i think should be 7.5/10 on a good day

Ok with good strength. Tries to please but not really important anyway.

Gfe
Not bad, chats well, but not to the point of being irritating or too probing

Sensual
Good with plenty of tongue action and licking. Particularly like the way she twists and turns when hj while licking.

Overall a solid B. Rtm once in awhile

Any recommendations for MLs similar to An Ran and Breeze (for those who know).
Been trying new ones but most seem average at best. Sigh.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
reconraz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For bros who has taken up on those advertised SM one, what do the girls do ah?
Old 12-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Bella's (the Milfy one) fj before?
Old 12-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
This Zen used to be known as Cherry last time. If my memory serves me right, she used to be from Kim Wellness at Boat Quay, then she went to a spa in Novena Royal Hotel before she MIA for a couple of years. Last year she re-appeared in a spa in balestier with a few other local malays, mainly milfs.

She has several big tattoos on her body, with a big one across her chest. She is probably quite old already, easily in her 40s. She used to be quite slim, possibly on drugs, but now gained back a bit of weight.

Her D cup boobs, many bros say natural but I think something has been done before. Her service is very good, skillful in BJ and sex. Worth at least a try.
thank you for FR, gonna go try then
Old 12-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/youki-massage/
look: 6-7, 20% discount from photo
boob: b
service: 8, with hair trimming

Place: Stays alone. Room is clean and well mantained. but a bit old
Looks: Around 70-80% 80% match to the pics. 165cm
Boobs: B size, No sag. no gave birth before
Massage: This is where she shines. She been working in massage parlour for the past 10 years. including hair trimming
Sensual: back massage with exposed her long leg.
GFE: 8/10
rtm: yes
Old 12-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

yeah...she's been listed couple years back, even then with blurry pics, she appeared milfy that's why never really tried....
Old 12-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Anyone tried Bella's (the Milfy one) fj before?
tried her nuru before.
ok ok ba. no chemistry with her and after shoot she play phone dun bother abt u liao.
so a bit sian.
Old 12-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
I am thankful that I managed to try Nat once before she retires. I have tried a few APs mentioned in this thread before and I got to say she is really number 1 imo! The entire session felt like I was making love passionately with my lover but without the penetration.
As of today, Yuki/Carol/Natalie officially 人间蒸发.
Old 12-10-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
As of today, Yuki/Carol/Natalie officially 人间蒸发.
How about xiao yu?
Is she still avail?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1