The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of
Remedy for fast shooter?

Gd day SB bros, I had been very unsatisfied of myself for being a " fast shooter" (means got aroused too easily thru BJ/FJ and shoot with 3mins)
Especially when encounter lau chio, usually end up easy money for her and very unsatified cheongster for me!

Read articles on such issue and determine to train up recently.

Bought some face scrubbing lotions, apply rubbing and stroke action on my small bro's head with lotions and at the same time control ejection taking plc too early. Painful of cos but hey bros, its working! Start to cheonging now and usually last more than 10mins before give way.

Wonder such "training" will have side effect or not, seeking professional bros' sincere advices. Thanks.
Old 23-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Remedy for fast shooter?

Hi Bro,

i think one alternative is to continue wanking as heard that wanking will help make the didi numb n not so easily succumb to the pussy as the hands got higher standard.

If not, maybe go for more fj, train until get tired of fj, then sian liaoz, then can ctrl. I ever heard some brothers in the poll section sae he can cum whenever he want it too. whaha, tremendous control!

Cheerz
Old 23-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Masturbate 5 times before you visit any FL.
confirm will last and make ya money worth ~~!!
Old 23-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Masturbate 5 times before you visit any FL.
confirm will last and make ya money worth ~~!!
lol bro u siao arh.. like dat might as well stay home pcc liao.. still go fl for wat? haha.. go fl after pcc 5 times arh, i tink fuck 5 hrs oso wont come out.. when come out, 1 drop of xiao nia.. den lan cheow instant flaccid. l0lx
Old 23-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam
usually end up easy money for her and very unsatified cheongster for me!
Haha the threadstarter wan the gal to work hard for the $$ and he wan to be sextisfied mah.......
Tips on how not to cum easily...

1) Think of something else that will take ya mind off what u r doing. hmmm... like imagine ya boss/wife black face or switch off ya mind.
2) Do a position which u will not cum easily. For me, i will only cum in doggie position. The rest of the positions i will not cum easily......
3) As i mentioned, masturbate 5 times before u go.
Old 23-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Hi Bro,

i think one alternative is to continue wanking as heard that wanking will help make the didi numb n not so easily succumb to the pussy as the hands got higher standard.

If not, maybe go for more fj, train until get tired of fj, then sian liaoz, then can ctrl. I ever heard some brothers in the poll section sae he can cum whenever he want it too. whaha, tremendous control!

Cheerz
Hi bro, i dun agree totally. Maybe different ppl have different response. Initially, i tot wank a lot will help. So nowadays me pcc takes a long minimum 15 mins until both hands also tired liao. But when entering the pussy, i can't hold more than 5 mins. Worst case was less than 1.5 min. .

So when go HC or TN to bonk, i usually opt for HJ or BJ, cos i knew i'll come easily within minutes. Cos was thinking, i pay $80 to $120 for a bonk that is less than the most 5 mins, do u think is it worth it??? Bro can help????

Cheers
Old 23-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
novetan is Cool - loads of Potential

Masterbate with callous around fingers will battle hardened your prick
Old 23-10-2005, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
budi is Cool - loads of Potential

sorry for hijacking, but any remedy for long shooter? wasted $$ for 'no shoot' before a few times
Old 24-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Not Activated

David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by budi
sorry for hijacking, but any remedy for long shooter? wasted $$ for 'no shoot' before a few times
Hi bro, i want lomger u want shorter. Seems like we r always not satisfies. I would prefer longer....n like wat u say no cum also a bit sianzzz....so how? Any bros can help?

cheers
Old 24-10-2005, 12:01 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by budi
Sorry double post. Always can't post properly. Cheers.
Old 24-10-2005, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 23
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why don't you try some herbal capsules like Libidux or Virilar said to cause your didi to remain hard and erect even after ejaculation ?
Old 24-10-2005, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

something tat works for me,

1. when u feel like coming, grab hold of something, pillow, mattress or anything tat divert ur attention, hold it tight very tight, use all ur arm power. ur small bro urge to cum will reduce. warning! try not to hurt anyone in the process

2. quite harmful to urself, change into another position tat ur small bro feel painful or somehow make it painful, after feeling pain ur small bro will take a while before he cum. Me used to try this a few times, all over an hour of non-stop action. however i do feel it is bad for my small bro.

I tink try option 1 better, can let u last for a few Precious min more.

As for the hijacker, try imagine u fcuking whoever chio bu u fancy lor but remember not to shout out her name. or else may turn out to be a great Disaster (if u r doing with ur gf)
Old 24-10-2005, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Try to take chinese medicine it will also help to prolong your shooting longer, but of course it will take times like 3 mths to build up lah. Chinese medicine will also " jat Poh" lah

千算万算,人心难算
Old 24-10-2005, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Do abdominal exercises. This will help your abdominal muscles support and hold your erection, as opposed to holding your belly. Furthermore, if you have a large gut, it tends to make your unit small by comparison.

Being in shape and having a good physique will make you feel good about yourself and up your confidence. This will, in turn, make you comfortable with your body, enticing you to have sex and increasing your sex drive.

You can also give your penis a workout with some kegel exercises. While there's no hard evidence that they will produce a larger size, they will help you stay hard longer.
Old 24-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3
Try to take chinese medicine it will also help to prolong your shooting longer
Bro, wat type of Chinese Medicine u refering to? Pls advice... I rem there was a show on TV abt Chinese phyisican using "Zeng Jiu" to cure. Any bros had any ideas?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1