The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 17
phocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to behold
Xiao Jun, Local looking GND prc,a Gem in the making.

Met up with a prc who called me and claimed to know me a few years back. After meeting up with her, i realised i have never seen her before coz she is definitely not my type. Didn't up her and was quite disappointed, so headed down to G land to look for a target.

Saw some kakis at G land and started drinking as usual. The more i drank, the more i wanted to look for a good bbbj/cim. It's been a long time since i've had a nice one so left my kakis and started recee-ing. Started walking at abt 2+am from Lor 14 to Lor 27, nothing found. Sianz! 3.30am liao, was walking for the final time along Lor 18 when this gal grabbed my attention. Her boobs were almost spilling out of the tank top she was wearing!She definitely didn't look like a prc to me but instead looked like a gal whom i used to fancy when she was in her uni days. Immediately approached and asked for damage. Onz lah!

Checked into hotel, TCSS with her and found out this is her second tour of duty in SG. She's here becoz she needs $$$ for her mum's sickness......blah blah blah......well, i always take it with a pinch of salt.

To cut to the chase, we showered together and she really washed me clean. Hahahahaha Her boobs are an ample C which i doubt are real but i just enjoyed the shower and auto roaming of her body. Dried up and action starts on the bed. As i had already sounded out to her that i just wanted a good bbbj cum CIM, she gave me a catbath and then zoomed in on the 'one in need'. Damn, this gal can really suck a dick! Suction is there, deep throat, tongue twirling......... With me just lying there with my hands all over her body, enjoying a good bbbj. Occasionally, i would look at her and it felt like heaven, seeing her with my rod in her mouth. After a good 20mins or so, i told her i was cumming and she just increased her pace with a bit more suction! I came and she continued sucking till all my sperm left the 'mothership'. I laid there exhausted while she went to the bathroom to wash her mouth.

More TCSS followed and i found out that she was just abt to go home when i approached her. Thank my lucky stars!!! hahahahaha I asked her how was business and she said slow due to the lousy economy. Well, seeing that she gives a good blow, not a time watcher, very obliging and more importantly, gives good service, i volunteered to intro more customers to her.

Bros, pls understand that i did not bonk her(but i will this few days), so that portion i can't rate her but she did mention that she's ok with most things except aj and raw. As to ar, i forgot to ask. So pls ask her urself!

Name: Xiao Jun
Origin: PRC(forgot where liao)
Boobs: C (should be enhanced)
Body: 7
Looks: 7(my meat may be your poison)
BBBJ/CIM: 8
FJ: (read above)
Painting: (allowed)
Frenching: (allowed)
Fingering: (allowed)
Damage: 50/1 hr/1 shot, 80/1.5hr/2 shots.
RTF: Definitely

Disclaimer: I am not her okt, just a satisfied customer. I have tried many gals but i only will intro to bros those that i find good! NO number collectors and i will filter out those who ask for her contact. Cheers!
Old 11-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Samster

phocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Xiao Jun, Local looking GND prc,a Gem in the making.

Forgot to add that Xiao Jun does give a mean massage after your bonk! She's a trained beautician as well as in massage.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

good find u got there bro!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Firefly77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hmmmm "will only give our contacts to those bros i find good"

how to define a "good" bro? lolz juz curious
Old 12-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

Bro Firefly77, what i meant was i only intro gals who are good, to the bros here. If the gal lousy, i won't be bothered.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Firefly77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ahhhh i got it now. i tot u only give out contact to those bros who r good! lolz... pardon me ;p
Old 12-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
sunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah, TS, 2am+ to 3.30am still looking around? geng.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

One minor detail i forgot to add in is that she starts at ard 12pm and ends ard 3am. Cheers!
Old 12-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
9TP9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Looks like a gem. Care to share her ctc? Tks
Old 13-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

So many bros got her contact, still no FRs??
Old 14-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
rush168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro phocker,

Many thanks for your immediate response for sharing xiao jun's ctc. Upped her on Thursday nite. Not good in words, so hope u dun mind my below point form FR.

Name: Xiao Jun
Origin: PRC(from Chong Ching she said)
Boobs: C+ (confirmed enhanced)
Body: 6.5 (due to her 2 "spot lights" that make she looks abit un-balance like "overloaded" from the front)
Looks: 8 sweet young milf(definately my meat PPOV from a middle age man like me)
BBBJ/CIM: 8.5 (sucked until fully discharged)
FJ: 8 willing to change and adjust to ur desire position.
Painting: (yes and my fav.)
Frenching: (nvr try)
Fingering: (yes and wet)
Damage: 80/2hr/2 shots.(1 cim & 1fj)
Service attitude : 9.5/10 very friendly & accommodating.
RTF: Yes! On my priorty list.
Old 14-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
rush168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgot to add in. As mentioned by Bro phocker on her massage skill, she gave a short but nice complete back massage to me after the 1st round bbbj.
Old 14-03-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
ILikeBigOnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro For the Intro...will up u!!!

Called her and she was available... made my way down to where she was and gave her a call...

Saw a tanned Milf with rather large headlights and relatively big round eyes with long hair looking back at me! (some comments on her looks.... she is definitely farmer type as can be seen from her body'sbuild which came form farming and also giving massages... BUT... shes not the big boned type..)

1st impression, not bad... she was soft spoken and we made our way to our love nest.

Got to room made some small talk, warned her abt AV catching FLs from the forum and also their modus operandi...

+plus point 1: She offered to showered me without me asking and even though she had already showered.

After the showered i i rabba-ed her body (large tits but bad enhancement job... cos a bit messy with the nipples... but ok shape)

Then as i laid on the bed... i requested for bbbjtcim as i was super lazy...

Her bbbj skill is so-so only... BUT...
+plus point 2: You can customise the bbbj! ... she was extremely accommodating... you can have no hands... with hands... slow... fast...rough..gentle...lotsofsucking...lots of tongueflicking... YOU name it, she'll do it!... basically....you say "jump" and she'll reply "how high?!"

After i CIM... she clean up for me and gave me a great smile with her smiling eyes.... her politeness and gentleness is a litle bit like the famous F-Cup MILF who has since.... sadly been caught by the AV raids recently...

Though not a spectacular beauty... she makes up with her pleasant demeanor and accommodating service.

Worth a try for 50/1... if you are ok with milfs

Name: XiaoJun
Origin: Chong Ching
Boobs: C (def enhanced)
Body: 6-6.5 (muscular calves and not excellent boobjob )
Looks: 6-6.5 nice eyes for milf some freckles...
BBBJ/CIM: 8.5 (listens to instructions and sucks until fully discharged)
FJ: never try
Painting: never try
Frenching: never try
Fingering: never try
Damage: 50/1hr/1 shot + tips....
Service attitude : 9/10 very friendly & accommodating.
RTF: depends on pocket... and time... and other recommendations
Old 14-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

Thks to Bro rush168 and ILikeBigOnes for their FRs. Glad u guys enjoyed urselves!
Old 18-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

Just came back from a RTF with Xiao Jun. I must say her service is still top notch and she's really very accomodating. This time round, had her for 2 pops and left a very satisfied man. One thing new in her arsenal is that she'll do a nice AR. Have been trying to psycho her into AJ but was rejected. Maybe in the near future.......who knows.

Bros who love CIM, dun miss this gal! Her other services are also quite good.
Will try to upload some pics which i took after i come back from a short trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1