The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Accidentally saw others making love

One late evening, the night was hot and stuffy. So I intend to take a slow walk to my house downstairs for some cool air.
However, while I was waiting for the lift, I heard some moaning sound. My sex instinct immediately made me awake and my ears stand up high to listen to where the sound came from. As my house is those common corridor type, a few of the house have their windows along the corridor. And the sound just came out from one of the house. I think they too eager to make love or what, the windows did not close properly. I took a peep and saw this couple; the guy on top of the gal, pumping all the way like nobody business. And the gal although control her moaning, still can be heard from outside.
I think I am not consider a peeping tom, which I personally hate. 8-)
Old 15-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of
Re: Accidentally saw others making love

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch
so for how long were u outside peeping?
Old 15-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxilary
so for how long were u outside peeping?
bro,that may depends on how that guy takes to release his load?
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 15-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

oxi.. u actually have time to post while doing so many things at once? is there a lot of ppl behind u?
Old 15-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Samster

darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
oxi.. u actually have time to post while doing so many things at once? is there a lot of ppl behind u?
It was quite late lah, so nobody around. anyway, I didn't see the whole show. anyone has similar experience?
Old 15-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

if your action is not considered Peeping Tom, then what is????

Quote:
One late evening, the night was hot and stuffy. So I intend to take a slow walk to my house downstairs for some cool air.
However, while I was waiting for the lift, I heard some moaning sound. My sex instinct immediately made me awake and my ears stand up high to listen to where the sound came from. As my house is those common corridor type, a few of the house have their windows along the corridor. And the sound just came out from one of the house. I think they too eager to make love or what, the windows did not close properly. I took a peep and saw this couple; the guy on top of the gal, pumping all the way like nobody business. And the gal although control her moaning, still can be heard from outside.
Old 15-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
haha.. nope.. just me, myself and oxi..

anywaes.. bro orgasmic.. they call themselves voyeur enthusiasts nowadays
Old 15-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Remind mi of 1 incident which happen to mi also!

Was at ECP(East Coast Park) having BBQ with my friends,ard 2am we all wanted to go somewhere else to chill out,then we went to the roadside to wait for a cab! so as we walk along the pathway,we see many car park by the roadside,and Guess Wat?

Mi n my friends saw 1 car park Quite Near the Mac there and it also a very Bright Spot! and we see ang mo there having sex inside the car... and they r so open abt it! didn't bother to use newpaper or anything to cover them!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 20
FCUKYOU is a splendid one to beholdFCUKYOU is a splendid one to beholdFCUKYOU is a splendid one to beholdFCUKYOU is a splendid one to beholdFCUKYOU is a splendid one to beholdFCUKYOU is a splendid one to beholdFCUKYOU is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21
Actually Remind mi of 1 incident which happen to mi also!

Was at ECP(East Coast Park) having BBQ with my friends,ard 2am we all wanted to go somewhere else to chill out,then we went to the roadside to wait for a cab! so as we walk along the pathway,we see many car park by the roadside,and Guess Wat?

Mi n my friends saw 1 car park Quite Near the Mac there and it also a very Bright Spot! and we see ang mo there having sex inside the car... and they r so open abt it! didn't bother to use newpaper or anything to cover them!
Maybe the ang mo thinks hotel very ex here. you could have recommended Hotel 81 to them. Nearest is Joo Chiat.
Old 15-03-2005, 11:10 PM
Samster

Once I brought my gf to hotel, that time is ANA hotel. It was 3am. My gf was sleeping after a hard long fuck. As I am a light sleeper, I was awaken by the couple next door. The hotel room has a door between both room each. If you open yours, the other room must open theirs in order to go through. the gal keep on shouting, fuck my ass!!...pain pain...slowly slowly...and they keep banging on walls...I couldn't imagine what are they doing....but they sounds like Malays. Give me another hard-on. Can hear her moan after few knocking...next morning, I told my gf and she gave me a scolding why I didn't wake her up...
Old 16-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 23
whisper is a splendid one to beholdwhisper is a splendid one to beholdwhisper is a splendid one to beholdwhisper is a splendid one to beholdwhisper is a splendid one to beholdwhisper is a splendid one to beholdwhisper is a splendid one to behold

ya lor, u shld wake her then can challenge them back by shouting fuck me ass....shiok shiok....
hahaha........just kidding hor

Quote:
Once I brought my gf to hotel, that time is ANA hotel. It was 3am. My gf was sleeping after a hard long fuck. As I am a light sleeper, I was awaken by the couple next door. The hotel room has a door between both room each. If you open yours, the other room must open theirs in order to go through. the gal keep on shouting, fuck my ass!!...pain pain...slowly slowly...and they keep banging on walls...I couldn't imagine what are they doing....but they sounds like Malays. Give me another hard-on. Can hear her moan after few knocking...next morning, I told my gf and she gave me a scolding why I didn't wake her up...
Old 16-03-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper
ya lor, u shld wake her then can challenge them back by shouting fuck me ass....shiok shiok....
hahaha........just kidding hor
ya lor..this is what my gf said to me...but I still did a great one with her moaning loudly in the morning to give the other room a morning call..haaa
Old 16-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fearless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya lor..this is what my gf said to me...but I still did a great one with her moaning loudly in the morning to give the other room a morning call..haaa
*salute .. u and ur gf are really 'sporting' ... so did both of u bang the walls too ? hee
Old 16-03-2005, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Deathbysex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man, i have similar incident last time.. My place is structured in a way its L-shaped, thus my room can see others' room. One nite, while smoking at the window, i saw the room one level below me, the couple rented the place.. were fucking with the guy on top.. they did not draw their curtains properly so can see from the gap!! haha damn funny cos i happen to acknowledge them when i see them around. I stay in condo u see....
Old 16-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 22
CharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic
if your action is not considered Peeping Tom, then what is????
Bro............ it should be Peeping darylcch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1