The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mellyrose9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hoping to find someone to lend me money to pay my school fees

Hi i am mel, a 21 year old uni student studying in SIM semester 2.

I am unable to pay my school fees on time and hoping for someone kind to lend me the money that i would need.
Do assure that i will return all the money every month by installment, willing to meet up with that person and to give personal particulars.

I am just looking for someone who is willing to help me through this period of time.. sorry for the trouble..

do email me at [email protected]
Old 05-02-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 12
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hoping to find someone to lend me money to pay my school fees

Scammer alert . I look down on girls like you . Even your email is fake and created yesterday . Go fuck yourself
Old 05-02-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindblum View Post
Scammer alert . I look down on girls like you . Even your email is fake and created yesterday . Go fuck yourself
that was FAST research
Old 05-02-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindblum View Post
Since email is fake, then personal details can be fake too, not necessary to be a gal
Old 05-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Since email is fake, then personal details can be fake too, not necessary to be a gal
If there is any kind soul with fat wallet, can try and contact TS to meet up in the hotel room and verify ID and gender, and negotiate abt T&C.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellyrose9 View Post
Hi i am mel, a 21 year old uni student studying in SIM semester 2.

I am unable to pay my school fees on time and hoping for someone kind to lend me the money that i would need.
Do assure that i will return all the money every month by installment, willing to meet up with that person and to give personal particulars.

I am just looking for someone who is willing to help me through this period of time.. sorry for the trouble..

do email me at [email protected]
Don't u have family, relatives and friends for loan? Y resort to come to a sex forum for $$? Get a full time job and take on a degree part time. Some co even provide sponsorship.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Coming to a sex forum to ask for loan... maybe Ts should ask for sugar daddy or friends with benefit will be much more easy...
Old 05-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
MaNian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaNian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hoping to find someone to lend me poke her hole so that I can lend her money to pay her school fees.

TS, so how? On bo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1