The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future
Local Malay MILF - SARA

There is no existing thread on this Fl (Sara) thus i decided to start a new thread abt her.

Found this gem last week when i was inside irc sex channel.Met up with her yesterday.Inside the room, we tcss a bit and begin to touch each other. I like her 34b breast and her erected brown nipple.Aft our shower Got on the bed, she started kissing, licking all over my body like a couple hving fun.Finger her pussy n her pussy get wet easily while she giv me a blowjob with deep throating and lots of suction.Next she ride me n I would hold on to her waist and aid her to press deeper with each thrust. l like her moaning sound n i cum on her while she contince riding me .She help me cleaned up after i cum.

TCSS with her for 15min before i prceeded with my 2nd shot.Did her in missionary n finished her off in doggie position.Overall she is one of the gem whom I enjoy bonking in the FL scene.

Pls sms sara onli as she is working n she will reply to yr sms once she is available so brb pls be patient with her.As she is working her available timing to met u up will be aft 8pm.Those who r interested in quickie can also look for her.for quickie in car she charges $80. Normal bonking $120/2shots/1.5hr(excluding room)

For SERIOUS BRB ONLI number collecter pls stay away.
PLS DO NT SAY ANYTHING ABT SB (she does nt know anything abt here)

Name: SARA (single parent)
Ht :1.6m
wt:56kg( a bit baba type but nt fat)
Looks: 6.5/10 (one man meat is another man posion)
Body: 6/10 (34B-26-35)
Pussy: Get wet easily
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 Willing to try all positions that I requested.
Charge: $120/2shots/1.5hr(excluding room)
RTF: No (Nv try The same Fl twice. dun giv up the whole forest just because of 1 tree)
Old 26-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Re: Local Malay MILF - SARA

You must be the guy who was in IRC just now asking if anyone else has meet her (SengKang) in IRC.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 26-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
You must be the guy who was in IRC just now asking if anyone else has meet her (SengKang) in IRC.
i defn nt tat guy. Met her n bonk her already y still ask for her?
Old 27-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Samster

Had given out her hp to a few brb here .
Hope tat an Fr on Sara will be post in here soon
Old 27-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

Those who want Sara contact pls leave the followng detail else yr pm will be ignore:

Name
Contact
Old 28-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
Achor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud of

I would defn try her nv try a mly milf before.
Old 29-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster

Had given to some brb here hope tat those who had bonk her will post an fr on her soon.
Old 30-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
cacl2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercacl2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercacl2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha bro thanks for the contact cant up you unfortunately becos i kena moderation for some bad things i did. hahaha
Old 31-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

Sara told me tat she can't cope with the increasing number of call as she has a day time job.Thus her hp will be given out slowly . Protity will be given to brb here who r willing to post an Fr of her n those who had up me before.

Last edited by BLACKITES; 31-05-2007 at 11:13 AM. Reason: error
Old 01-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
Achor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud of

Thank for given me Sara hp no.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
redpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro Blackites for the contact.

Has contacted her 2 days ago but she will only be available sunday nite.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Sara had told me tat she will be avail todae for the whole dae so those brb here who had already had her contacts can sms if u r free todae.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bru Blackites,
it a while since your FR surface.No one tired her?
Old 06-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 23
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink View Post
Bru Blackites,
it a while since your FR surface.No one tired her?

Bro, I sms her liao .. waiting for reply...hehe
Old 06-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After a long wait i finally get to try her yesterday night at kovan 81.
she look ok , tits a bit saggy, over ok nia.
No bbbj.

Name: Sara

Looks: 7/10 (one man meat is another man posion)
Body: 6/10
Pussy: Get wet easily
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 Willing to try all positions that I requested.
Charge: $80/1shots/1.5hr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1