The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
krupuk is Cool - loads of Potential
PSA - sugarbook scam attempt

Longtime lurker. Learnt a great deal from seniors here.

Gonna share a scam attempt from sugarbook. PSA for potential daddies.

Details:
19 Yr old introed and chatted on telegram. Red flag when discussion went to intimate quickly. Tried to be funny with this xmm and gave cock n bull stories about cheap sb met, to bargain down her PPM cost.

Shared a buddy's photo as mine as self destruct pic. Scammer took snapshot (detected on telegram). Another red flag.

Received half face pix from her. Blond highlights with long hair with mask on. Didn't get to take pix of it with another phone. Missed opportunity.

Within 5 min got sweet talk to buying her taobao stuff. Xian half liao. Said no. Cock and bull again of no honey no money.

Now she pissed. Wrote GP essay of how I'm a cheap bastard who's doing shit behind wife's and kids back. (Aren't we all). Well, she's a scammer and a wannabe doxxer.

Threatened to send buddy's pic and whole convo to insta, tik tok and mothership. Closed convo and sent evidence to sugarbook support. Waiting to close case.

But - now some issues. Buddy is good bro who is my lookalike from way back. Any chance of blowback here? Now kinda sian about this.

Also - anyone want to CSI this scammer ? Local Chinese girl. Hangs out at Orchard. Got telegram contact details. Lost nothing so not going to SPF. But damn now my buddy face is linked to my cock n bull.

Advice sought from samsters - how now?

Thanks guys!

TLDR- scammer wants potential SD to pay money before honey. Threatens to dox based on buddy's pix. No money lost, but can't let this threat stand. Advice needed.

Last edited by krupuk; 26-07-2021 at 11:34 AM.
Old 25-07-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: PSA - sugarbook scam attempt

Paging for deematter and georgia1994. These 2 chap have lots and lots of encounter in sugar. In fact have have so much encounters to fit almost every thread in this forum 😁
Old 25-07-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
memax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PSA - sugarbook scam attempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Paging for deematter and georgia1994. These 2 chap have lots and lots of encounter in sugar. In fact have have so much encounters to fit almost every thread in this forum 😁
Possibly even shareholders of sugarbook
Old 26-07-2021, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
Familiar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFamiliar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Usually such people will threaten but no action one. Cuz she probably did that to alot of men then see which one dumb enough to pay for her shit. Plus her chips is only one photo leh also nothing substantial, even if expose who will bother? And let's say you sabo your buddy until viral(very unlikely). He can easily prove his innocence since really not him.
Old 26-07-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There is also an issue of identity theft. If she blows up the matter and if the issue goes viral, your friend's reputation is gone. May lose job, family or friends. All the more worse as he tries to deny it is him. Better hope she sees no point in drawing attention to herself too.

Next time use an enemy's photo lah. With friends like you, who needs an enemy right? Sabo also don't choose friends and family what.
Old 26-07-2021, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, who needs enemy with these kind of friends.... LOL! Tschüss
Old 26-07-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah sabo bro. Use your friend pic. At least use your enemy or some random. Now can reverse search on google with pic. Hopefully she dun find ur friend and maloo him.
Old 26-07-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

One less buddy , one more enemy.

Bro, u damm sabo king. U could have easily Google some other photo and give it to her.
Old 26-07-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Yah agreed. Stupid cos I and him can pass off as one another. Will have to find another look alike if want to sb some more. Will look out for any blowback on social media or whatever.

Bros, u ever encounter this sort of nonsense before? U got SOP for such scammers? Haiz so many months of reasonable experiences now time to meet such a lousy one.

Also by right telegram secret photo cannot screenshot. That xmm bitch is prepared to scam so able to capture. Hope any bros here able to take down this criminal. can provide brigade her telegram contact details

Last edited by krupuk; 26-07-2021 at 11:35 AM.
Old 27-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

curious on how telegram detect the scammer took snapshot.
Old 27-07-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by re3ken View Post
curious on how telegram detect the scammer took snapshot.
Have learnt that having these settings on Android might be the reason. Not going to send such pictures again.

https://blog.ikeymonitor.com/how-to-take-screenshots-of-telegram-secret-chats-and-self-destructing-photos-on-android.html
Old 28-07-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

1st of all u shouldn’t have used ur best bud pic la. Internet so many pics then pic some random Asian guy use lor. 2nd, dozing is illegal in Singapore la. U just tell her to go ahead la. See what happens…she wanna try some crazy shit 2 can play the same game lor. Oh btw blackmail is also illegal. She wanna play using social media to harass go try it. Make sure u tell her this so prob she will shut up. Kids these days don’t think before they act so in the end make her look stupid lor. U just report SPF she is a scammer also she liaoz.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-07-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Email reply from support

Lily (Sugarbook Support Team)

Jul 30, 2021, 14:11 GMT+8

Dear .....,

Our team has taken the necessary measures and action on the user in our platform. Our team is currently working on tightening and improving our profile screening process to prevent scammers from abusing our platform.

We have detected a group of people trying to use the same tactics to lure victims from Instagram, Facebook and Sugarbook. We suggest that you block all communications with the scammer.

Here are some things we'd like to advise you to be especially cautious of:

1) Always be vigilant and cautious when chatting with members online
2) Do not share your personal information and bank details with anyone online
3) Do not transfer money to other member before meeting

Here are more safety tips from us.
https://sugarbook.com/safety-tips

Thank you.
Old 30-07-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for your comments. I hope this experience described here gives positive & negative examples what to do in this situation. Don't let small head take over big head.
Remember - when the fun stops, STOP.

So far no offers to CSI the bitch - well let me know if anyone wants to tele her, find who she is and spread her details and nonsense all over SBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krupuk View Post
Email reply from support

Lily (Sugarbook Support Team)

Jul 30, 2021, 14:11 GMT+8

Dear .....,

Our team has taken the necessary measures and action on the user in our platform. Our team is currently working on tightening and improving our profile screening process to prevent scammers from abusing our platform.

We have detected a group of people trying to use the same tactics to lure victims from Instagram, Facebook and Sugarbook. We suggest that you block all communications with the scammer.

Here are some things we'd like to advise you to be especially cautious of:

1) Always be vigilant and cautious when chatting with members online
2) Do not share your personal information and bank details with anyone online
3) Do not transfer money to other member before meeting

Here are more safety tips from us.
https://sugarbook.com/safety-tips

Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1