The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2326 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute
Any Clean shaved pussy or wl that allows shaving for her in GL?

Anyone encounter clean shaved pussy in GL? Please share here:

I dont know about others but i have this fetish of either bonking clean shaved pussy or the wl allows me to shave for her, best is fingering shaved pussy as you can see the juice following out clearly. I guess base on my description, only Cat 150 has the highest chances.

But so far i only encounter trimmed and Amazon forest pussy in Cat150, no luck for me.

Appreciate any bros input...
Old 05-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Any Clean shaved pussy or wl that allows shaving for her in GL?

I think you need to RTF many times in order to give her that assurances. Of course you need to find one who shaves frequently.

Make sure you allow her to shave you too

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1