The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!
My Sexcapades List

Hey I have been reading the stories of many for some time and I think that I should contribute as well.

I think it is time for me to share my adventures as I have just hit the number of 50 girls on my sexcapades list, all of them are either Friends With Benefits, Fuck Buddies, Flings & Ex Gfs. Of course by the time I share my stories and adventures the number might already go up.

Just take note that every thing is real and not made up.
Old 13-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!
Re: My Sexcapades List

This happened a few weeks after I lost my virginity and once "Pandora's Box" has been opened, all hell broke loose and I became quite havoc and went on a sex spree.

I will share my experience with No.2 on my list. Let's call her Bella.

She has those kind of Ah lianish look and puts on fake eye lashes and has C Cup boobies. I met Bella on an online dating app. We started out by talking and getting to know one another. After a few days of chatting with her we started talking about more sexual stuff.

Me: "Hey are you a virgin?"

Bella: "No, I lost it to my ex-bf. What about you?"

Me: "Oh I also not virgin, I recently lost it this year only."

Bella: "Wah, not bad usually guys lose it earlier than you leh."

Me: "Yeah, eh so share your experience like what have you tried?"

Bella: "Oh I got try having sex in public lor, like at the HDB staircase and also the HDB playground."

Wah, when I heard this I immediately felt horny, cause it never came to my mind to actually try doing it in public. I always heard stories from my friends. It seems very exciting.

Me: "Wah! You so daring? So what is it like? Nice?"

Bella: "Of course! But now I got no one to do it in public with anymore and that experience was like last year."

Whao, was she hinting she want to do it in public with me?

Me: "Hey why not we meet up soon to hang out?"

Bella: "Yeah sure, actually tomorrow night I am going clubbing with a friend at Double O, want to come?"

Me: "Okay see you there!"

<Okay I will stop here first and see if got more readers before I continue>
Old 13-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
vonnieleung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvonnieleung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

great! hope more....
Old 13-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnieleung View Post
great! hope more....
Thanks! I will update more later in the afternoon
Old 13-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

We met up outside Double O.

Bella was wearing a tube which showed off her cleavage and C-cup boobs. Her friend was a butch and was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Bella introduced her friend to me and then we headed over to Double O. To my disappointment the age limit was 21 and I could not enter! Can see her friend quite eager to club so did not want to be a party pooper.

Me: "Hey, I can't go in but it's okay you both go ahead and enjoy yourselves for awhile I'll wait outside for you."

Bella: "Huh oh okay, we go in for about half an hour than come out okay?"

I sat outside and waited while doing stuff of my phone. After about 35 mins I texted her.

Me: "Hey are you both coming out soon, I outside alone very bored."

Bella: "Okay coming out soon!"

Another 15 minutes passed by, I was a bit pissed and texted Bella again.

Me: "Hey so are you both coming out? I wait outside for like 45 mins already.."

Bella: "Okay, sorry my friend la she want to club some more, give me a while more okay?"

Me: "Okay..but will you reward me and give me anything in return?"

Bella: "Hmm..what do you want?"

When I saw this text a lot of things started forming in my mind..hehe..

Me: "You come out first la, then I tell you."

So 5 mins later Bella came out of the club with her friend. I was quite pissed off at the friend at this point. We decided to head home and said bye to Bella's friend. I asked Bella to share a cab with me and I would alight her first. While in the cab I whispered in her ear.

Me: "Eh just now you asked me what I want right? Can we try having public sex?"

Bella: "Hmm..where do you want to try?"

Me: "Can try at the HDB staircase?"

Bella: "Wahh..you naughty arh..but since you waited for me the whole night..Okay"

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=
Old 13-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

<Wah raining heavily, so nice to be indoors continuing my story for you all >

We got out of the cab and we headed to the HDB flat beside her block. We took the lift to the top floor and then headed to the stairwell.

I pulled her towards me and we started frenching, while our tongues were locked I slowly moved my hand up her tube and started groping and feeling her C-cup boobs. Bella started to moan and her hands slowly moved towards my groin area. She put her hands on my hard on and started to rub it through my jeans. She used her fingers to slowly unzip my zipper and slipped hands in to my jeans and whipped out my Monster. She gasped.

Bella: "Wah..I didn't expect yours to be so big!"

Me: "Yeah it's big cause of you. "

Bella started to stroke my manhood and then I felt her tongue licking the tip of my dick. I then felt her lips around my dick and she even managed to suck the whole of my dick. Whao the feeling was really good as I felt the cold night air and could see the view of the other HDBs in sight. Bella sucked me for another 5 mins and even licked me at the shaft and even went to my balls. While she was sucking me I bent down and groped her boobs. I could hear Bella moan as she sucked my dick. After a few more minutes I was about to cum.

Me: "Orhhh..I'm going to cum, where do you want me to shoot?"

Bella: "You can shoot it in my mouth if you want. "

Upon hearing that I got really turned on by the thought that she want me to cum in her mouth and that she wants to taste my cum. I grabbed Bella's head with both hands and I started to ram her mouth fast and furious. I even deep throated her a few times. Orhhh ! I shot my load into Bella's mouth and then paused for a few seconds to recover while my hands were still firmly gripping Bella's head. She sucked me dry and then withdrew my manhood from her mouth. Bella then took out a tissue paper and spit my cum into it.

Bella: "Whao..you cummed a lot and took quite long to cum, my mouth very tired suck you for so long lor.."

Me: "Sorry..but cause your blow job very nice I wanted it to last longer.."

Bella: "So bad lor you! So how was it like to get your dick sucked in public?"

Me: "Very nice of course! Maybe next time we can try at the playground?"

After we cleaned up. Bella and I headed to her house where I spent the night.

<To Be Continued. Hope you all enjoyed my story!>

<Next story will be experience with My No. -1 on the list. (She is a -1 because we did everything except penetration, at that time was too innocent la) She is now a FHM model but when I knew her she was only starting out in her modelling career.>

Old 14-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster

<Continuation: Oops she is actually No. -3 on my list. I will refer to her as Celine.>

Celine is now a FHM model and has also gone for breast enlargement as she now has very obvious D Cup Boobs. In the past when I knew her, her assets were only a B cup at the most. Such a pity she didn't get her boob job back then when I knew her..She has a superb figure and her ass and legs are one to die for. Probably because she dances. She is about 168cm / 50kg.

We are from the same secondary school but never really got to talking back then. She was a nerdy girl that wore glasses and so was I. I didn't know much about her except for that she was attached and had a boyfriend. One day I came across her profile on Facebook. Her facebook pictures caught my eye. I was like omg! Is this the same Celine?! She was posing near nude shots and looking very seductive. I instantly got a hard on browsing through her photos. I decided to give it a shot and drop her a message.

Soon we got to talking on MSN and eventually we started talking about sex. Celine was really open-minded and I told her that I always thought she was a nerd. Boy..was I wrong.

Celine: "Eh did you know right I did it in the school toilet with my bf?"

Me: "HUH?! Really? Whao tell me more!"

Wah I felt excited yet terribly disappointed with myself for being so innocent back then and even now. If only I had known her in school back then I could have been that lucky guy to be fucking her in the school toilet. Hiazz...

Anyway we continued chatting and then..

Celine: "Eh are you alone now?"

Me: "Yep, why?"

Celine: "Want to see me pole dance?"

Me: "YEAH!"

Celine: "Okay, wait arh I go wear something nicer. "

Wahh..I waited patiently for her to get ready. My manhood already erected and throbbing thinking of seeing her pole dance for me. I got the invitation from Celine to webcam and I eagerly accepted. Celine was wearing a singlet with fbt shorts. I could see that she wasn't wearing any bra and could see her nipples through the singlet and whao her legs and butt were fantastic. She had one of those beds with the curtains and poles at the sides. She turned on some music and started to dance for me. She then turned around and started shaking her butt. I started to stroke and masturbate to Celine's sexy dancing. She then got on her knees and crawled towards her bed and then started dancing around the pole. After a while she got tired and stopped.

Celine: "So how was my dancing? Nice?"

Me: " Very nice! Next time if we meet up maybe you can dance for me live?"

Celine: "Has anyone given you a lap dance before?"

<To Be Continued!!!>

Old 14-12-2012, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really good story, waiting for more
Old 14-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

<Continuation from the No.-3 on my list>

It was in the afternoon and I had just finished a wine tasting session. A lot of my friends couldn't finish their wines after tasting it so I took their glasses and shot it down. So was feeling damn high! Suddenly I got a text.

Celine: "Hey, what are you doing now?"

Me: "Nothing, about to go home, I am damn high just finished a wine tasting session."

Celine: "You want to come over to my house now? My parents won't be home for another 2 hours."

At this point of time I was really high and also couldn't think straight. My little brother was doing all the thinking.

Me: "Okay, I'll cab over now. What's your address?"

I got to her place and Celine opened the door, Whao. Celine was wear just a sports bra this time and fbt shorts. As I entered her house her dog started barking at me. Wah stupid dog sia, seriously it barked continuously without stopping the whole time I was there! Celine held her dog while she pointed me to go in the direction of her room. I quickly rushed into her room and Celine followed and locked the door behind us with her dog outside still barking away.

Me: "Whao your dog doesn't like me.."

Celine: "It's okay I like you can already... Why don't you sit down on this chair over here?"

So I sat down on the chair and Celine went to turn on the music. I can't remember the title of the song but it was those kind of slow seductive kind of tune. She started dancing sexily and slowly in front of me. Swaying around seductively in front of my eyes. WHAO, my manhood started to erect and a bulge started to form in my pants. Celine then turned around and stuck her butt out and swayed, swaying slowly and then her butt lowered onto my lap and she started giving me a grind with her butt. My buldge was being rubbed by her butt and it started poking her. I couldn't take it anymore and my hands started to autoroam her body as she gave me a lap dance. Slowly my hands felt the curves of her hour glass shaped body and made their way to her boobs. I slowly groped them and squeezed them. Celine gave out a soft moan.

Suddenly the monster in me took over and I turned Celine around and we started to french kiss. Celine grabbed my hair and we french kissed even more passionately. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and twirled it around in my mouth. I did the same as well. Celine's hand went down my body and then to my bulge. She rubbed it for awhile as though teasing me. Then she slowly unzipped my pants and took out my Anacondo. She then started to jerk me off. I was already wet from the precum. I felt like I was on cloud 9!

Celine then took my hand and led me to her bed..

<To Be Continued>

Old 14-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue bro. You've got a unique nick: Romeoo with a Double "O". Based on your storyline, you've certainly had many more than just a "double take"! LOL

Thanks & Cheers
Old 14-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

your sex partners are very automatic, all go down on you to give you a blow job
you're sexually lucky
Old 14-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Please continue bro. You've got a unique nick: Romeoo with a Double "O". Based on your storyline, you've certainly had many more than just a "double take"! LOL
Thanks. Actually I wanted AlphaRomeo. But already taken

Old 14-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
your sex partners are very automatic, all go down on you to give you a blow job
you're sexually lucky
Not always lucky, so far lucky but of course maybe I left out some parts about chatting about it first so they were mentally more prepared. Sorry my memory of the experiences are a little rusty. As this all happened 2 years ago. They are both at the start of my list. Now I am already at 50..haha

I think I will tell the tale of a more recent one after this so it is more vivid to me

Old 14-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster

Celine and I laid on the bed together side by sideand we were still frenching passionately. I pulled Celine towards me and I was now at the bottom and she was lying on top of me. My hands slowly went up her back and I started to pull off her sports bra, underneath her sports bra her pink nipples were revealed. I started groping her breasts and broke away from our frenching session to lick her nipples.

Celine: "Uhhhhhhh..are you sure you're a virgin?"

I continued licking her nipples vigorously and my left hand was still feeling her boobs while my right hand went below to her shorts. Celine too started to roam her hands around my body and unbuttoned my shirt, she then swirled her index finger playfully around my nipple as her other hand moved down slowly to my crotch area. She started rubbing my already erected manhood. I slipped my hand into her shorts past her panties and started to finger her. At this point of time Celine was soaking wet.

(At this point in my life I was still a virgin and haven't gotten a BBBJ before but wanted to try my luck and I had a good feeling she would agree to it.)

Me: "Err..can you give me a blow job?"

Without answering me Celine started to pull down my pants and took off my underwear. She then placed her lips to my dickhead and started off by sucking the head of my dick and worked her way down to the shaft. She tried to give me a deep throat but failed as her mouth wasn't that big and she could only go half way at the most but still it felt really good. She sucked me vigorously for a few minutes and I was so overwhelmed by her sucking and blowing skill I grabbed her by the head and took control, shoving her head up and down on my dick.

Me: "Uhhhh.. I'm cumming, can I cum in your mouth?"

Celine: "Umm..umm"

Celine nodded while sucking me at the same time and I shot my load into her mouth. Once I unloaded all my soldiers into her mouth I reached for the nearest tissue box and took a tissue for Celine to spit the cum out of her mouth. When I turned around to offer the tissue to Celine she opened her mouth.

Celine: "It's okay, I swallowed your cum already, it tasted quite sweet."

Me: "Yeah, must have been from the wine I was drinking earlier"

I looked at my watch. OMG in 10 more minutes Celine's parents would be home. So we quickly got changed and packed up and I left her house. Later on she told me that her parents actually came home late. (Dam..I was thinking to myself, if I had probably stayed longer I might not have been a virgin any more..)

After this Celine and I actually met up a few more times and I even got a BBBJ from her in the cinema but eventually she got attached to some lucky guy and we stopped meeting.

<Up next. No.44 on my list. "If you take care of my dog for me, I will do anything you want..">

Old 15-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Forza458 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy