The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10244 / Power: 13
snowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond reputesnowmann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by himeya View Post
Saw some bros say they miss the Laser Babes / Pacificstars time, that was like, 10 yrs ago ? I was lurking here only but dun dare to chiong, now I feel like missing out lol..
LaserBabes was my regular stable when they were around. Fantasy girls and very good service from okt. Too bad that it closed.
Old 17-05-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Dior 17/5/2020 2pm

Looks 7/10 young milf
Boobs 7/10 a to b natural
Bbbj 9/10 good
Cim 9/10 good
Fj 7/10 average

Dior is a young milf that is cute and sweet, very small frame like smm, very sweet smile and good blowjob with cim. Saw a new girl that is not Mui, maybe coming out soon, looks tight, short hair smm, definitely next on my list.
Old 17-05-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
Hi,

Any bros can share whether enter hotel will be stop by security for contact tracing? Apparently it's compulsory from 12 May.

Is NUT from RollyPolly housed in hotel or private apartment without guard?

Thanks
Contact tracing (SafeEntry) is compulsory in Hotels and likely to be a longer term thing, I recon until the end of the year.

Location specifics are best discussed with the Okt directly, as the FLs are being moved around.

Stay safe 🙏🏻
Old 17-05-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Spiderrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR but since she is still around: Pink (LoveAffair)

As usual OKT was quick in replying and even gave a discount probs due to the CB going on.

OKT: very good.
Look : 6/10 different from the photos but still somewhat similar and doable.
Body: 6/10, average size, not skinny or fat and normal height with natural boobs
Boobs: 9/10, natural C cup, nice to hold.
BBBJ: 9/10, decent suction and really makes you high with the balls licking
Fj: 9/10, can accomodate various posiitions and is hardworking
GFE: 5/10: abit wooden and the showering is quite straightforward with no action during
RTF: Maybe.
Old 17-05-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro.
How come FRs no mention of such practical & important things. Makes me wonder the authenticity of most of the FRs.
Old 17-05-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Miso (LoveAffair)

Looks: She has certainly put on some weight and have to discount about 20% off pics, but still cute.

Body: Typical Thai tan with some tattoos. Clean shaven pussy! Natural B boobies with sensitive nips.

BBBJ: Good suction skills. Uses her tongue well to play with dickhead. Can DT too.

FJ: Very active and wild rider. Ended with CIM and she sucked every single drop. Shiok!

GFE: Jovial and xiao ding dong kind of personality. Never a dull moment with her and she never play with phone. Frenches like long lost lover.
Old 18-05-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
z0n3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Punch (Mansion)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=766204

OKT: Very good !
Look : 8/10 80% same because she had put weight..slightly chubby..overall she is still the same punch in the picture if she toned down again ! ^-^
Body: 8/10, average size, not skinny or fat and normal height with natural boobs, smooth silk skin (This MILF really know her thing)
Boobs: 9/10, natural c cup, nice to hold.
BBBJ: 8/10, decent suction and really makes you high with the balls licking
Fj: 9/10, can accomodate various position and is hardworking
GFE: 9/10: Chatty, offer thai milktea and chocolate chip !
RTF: Yes for the massage is definitely a repeat. After legit massage i can tahan much longer the 2nd round...weird.. ^-^
Old 18-05-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Apple -Mansion
Location was good
Okt give directions
Met the girl in the room
Really model type
Showered gave a nice bj
Missionary she cum omg
Then 2nd round finished in doggy
That ass was awesome
Her cowgirl was great too
Old 18-05-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=767240

First time ever trying Love Affair stable. Booked Miso 1st time as well. 17 May 9pm.

OKT was very fast in response and answered my queries well.

Damage: $130/2/90 + $30 AJ + $10 tip.

Location: A studio apartment in the East. She was the only 1 staying in the apartment.

Looks: 9/10, dark and soft skin. She's 26 years old from a small city near Chiang Mai who works in agriculture. 50% discount from photos. Her 2nd stint in Singapore. She's been here in Singapore for the last 2 months.

Body: 9/10 meaty and about 1.58m short. No fats, meat at all the right places. She was wearing a t-shirt and trackpant when she come down to fetch me. Her ass was the main highlight, she has a curvaceous body with tattoo on her tummy and back.

Boobs: 4/10, 34B small boobs. I'm a boob lover but just wanna try out gal with small boobs.

Shower: 6/10. She soap me when we shower together. Was given a new towel.

Fingering: 7/10. Finger her pussy n she was moaning. Also fingered her asshole while I was painting her in 69.

Kissing/Frenching: 6/10 frenching.

BBBJ: 10/10. The best BBBJ & DT ever. She was doing for more than 20mins non-stop.

Painting: 10/10. Bald clean shaven pussy with no smell. Did 69, seeing her enjoying my painting, I was giving her a good time through out.

AJ: 8/10. Her bubble ass make up for her small boobs. Was very tight n was doing doggie infront of toilet mirror. Was spanking her bubble ass while doing it.

AR: NA (She didn't do despite being advertised).

FJ: 8/10. We did cowgirl. While she was on top of me, I was sucking her tits and spanking her bubble ass which she really enjoyed.

Cum: 10/10. I asked if can COF but she declined coz of make-up. She asked whether CIM is ok. My 1st was CIM during 69. 2nd cum was HJ after AJ.

Massage: 0/10. No effect at all.

GFE: 7/10, spoke average English. She was pleasant throughout. During downtime, we were lying down, she ask me to hug her and was fingering her pussy.

RTF: Was a good fuck, may consider rtf with Miso.
Old 18-05-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, any other recommendations as I have the same criteria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesy2k View Post
FR: Pink (LoveAffair)

Was planning to have MISO she not available with the timing i want so OKT recommend Pink as it fix my timing

OKT: very good.
Look : 4/10 not pretty type different from photo.(May be no makeup what why) So for bro who like pretty can forget about it.
Body: 6/10, tall and big size (to me abit on the fat side)
Boobs: 9/10, natural C cup, nice to hold.
BBBJ: 9/10, she love to suck Ice cream
Fj: 9/10, can ride all you want.
GFE: 5/10: more like Friend with benefit.
RTF: Maybe.

I prefer pretty type and nice body type that's why looks I put so low. If you don't care about look then she is fine.
Old 18-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ello909012 View Post
haha nice bro cheers! too bad dont think she will ever come back
She kanna banned 3 years liao
Old 18-05-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
hamerthor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhamerthor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr Miu Miu & Dior tarma
18 May 12pm

It has been a while since I last tarma. I wanted Miu Miu at first but bro recommend tarma . Why not ?

Dior
Looks 7/10 fair and sweet look
BBBJ :8 /10 strong suction
Boobs : 7/10 she allows sucking of boobs
Painting: Yes . She allows
Kissing: No ( due to covid I think)
FJ: 8/10 very spontaneous. Did few positions but doggy was best . Allows fingering.

Miu Miu
Looks: 8/10 body beautiful. All natural
BBBj : 9/10 Very strong suction. Nearly CIM
Boobs: 8/10 natural C .
Painting: no
FJ : not as spontaneous as Dior but was tight and she open to different position . Best position : cowboy,doggie.

Overall rate: 8/10

Dior is more spontaneous and enjoys sex more . Miu Miu is reserved but she prefers slow sensual. She is better at CIM.

Cheers . Thanks bro again
Old 18-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamerthor View Post
Fr Miu Miu & Dior tarma
18 May 12pm

It has been a while since I last tarma. I wanted Miu Miu at first but bro recommend tarma . Why not ?

Dior
Looks 7/10 fair and sweet look
BBBJ :8 /10 strong suction
Boobs : 7/10 she allows sucking of boobs
Painting: Yes . She allows
Kissing: No ( due to covid I think)
FJ: 8/10 very spontaneous. Did few positions but doggy was best . Allows fingering.

Miu Miu
Looks: 8/10 body beautiful. All natural
BBBj : 9/10 Very strong suction. Nearly CIM
Boobs: 8/10 natural C .
Painting: no
FJ : not as spontaneous as Dior but was tight and she open to different position . Best position : cowboy,doggie.

Overall rate: 8/10

Dior is more spontaneous and enjoys sex more . Miu Miu is reserved but she prefers slow sensual. She is better at CIM.

Cheers . Thanks bro again

Up you 13.
My preferred stable.Always have nice girl overall.
Old 18-05-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
joeblackjb07 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Nanny from RollyPolly

Resemblance: 80% to Pic
Looks: 8 Fair-skinned pretty lady
Boobs: 10 Big D
BBBJ: 9 Good suxtion and doesn't stop until you say stop
FJ: 8 Willing to change positions and doesn't ask if you cum already or not. completed 2 round of firing.
GFE: 8/10 English is passable but willing to serve
Room: Big enough room n shower

Conclusion: Must try for big boob lovers!
Old 18-05-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
joeblackjb07 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Nut from RollyPolly

Resemblance: 90% to Pic
Looks: 8.5 pretty office lady
Boobs: 8 Full B cups, natural
BBBJ: 9 Good suxtion, slow n steady
FJ: 9 very obliging.
GFE: 8/10 English is better than most I've tried and always looks into your eyes.
Room: Big enough room n shower

Conclusion: Tall OL with a hot body and good gfe to accompany.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1