The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Dawn at Sunset Storytime~~ †‡‡ The Courtesan & Her FB ‡‡†

Ok, finally hv the time to write the story. Sorry if it not well written, i tried my best

Disclaimer: The characters in the story are based on real life encounter. It happened to someone i know. To protect the identities, names are changed. It 90% true encounter wif some friction involved as some incidents and conversations were rather confidential. Nevertheless, hope u guys enjoy it.

Chapter 1 ~The First Time They Met~

"Yawnnnnnn." She was awoke by the dazzling ray of light shone from the half opened window and through the curtain. She strained her eyes due to the brightness from the shining sunlight and slowly opened up her eyes. She looked around her bedroom, tossed her body to her right side and reached for her hp on the dressing table. She looked at the time and realised it was already noon. She reached for her bag and took out another hp and switched it on. After a min or so, the screen was lit up. Hp was beeped a few times and that's a few messages and missed called displayed on her screen. She swiped it and read those messages.

1030am - "Babe, i hv appt for u. He's my regular. He has booked a few gals already like Rina etc. Pls faster wake up."
1115am - "Babe, i hv fixed ur appt. It will be at 2pm. He's waiting for u. Quick, wake up!"
12pm - "Piggy, awake already? Faster wake up and grab the opportunity to earn money. If not he will change his mind and book others instead. Wake up!"
Gosh, it already 1215pm. She quickly replied her agent, Lynn.
"Hey, sorry juz awoke and saw ur msg. Possibly make it at 230pm? I wil rush now." While she waiting for Lynn's reply, she made her way to the bathroom and made a quick washup. When she's back to her room, she read the message from her hp.
"Ok set. It at B**** F*********. He will check in first. You faster prepare."
Without wasting any more time, she dashed to the bathroom and took her shower as quick as possible and did her makeup as fast as possible.

Her name is Jean. She's a courtesan from a well known agency. Her name in the agency was called Audrey. Why is she in this line? Due to her debts that she burdened from her love one and to support her family. She had a tough time coping everything at first. From a secretary in well established international company, she had no choice but to resigned due to the heavy amounts of debts that she had to responsible. Life is unfair to her but she is strong minded. She don't let this defeat her. She knows she has to work hard in order to set herself free.

She took the last glance of herself from the reflection of the mirror. She was in a dark blue demure knee length dress. She tidied her bob shoulder length, brown wif ash golden strends highlights hairstyle. She already booked a cab and waiting for it arrival. Finally it arrived and she set her way down from her unit. She boarded the cab and it set off. Lynn had sent a message stating the room no the client was in. Unlike the 1st time, she didn't feel nervous at all to meet client the first time. Or should rather said, had immune. She had treated it as meeting a new friend. After about 20 mins, she arrived the location. She paid the cabby and aligned. She has a habit to align at some buildings or landmarks and walk to the exact location. This time, it the same. She aligned at this office building and walked to cross the road. Finally she arrived the said hotel. She passed her ic to the staff and told her which room she heading to. After all procedures done, she took the lift and headed to the storey where her client was. She looked for the correct unit and there it was. She stood there and pressed the doorbell. After awhile, the sound of door unlatched was heard and the door opened. There he was, her client that she met for the first time. She looked at him and smiled "Hello."

Hope u guys like the 1st chapter. Shall see how's the response and will follow up

Last edited by Princessica; 19-03-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 19-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
FreshPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: †‡‡ The Courtesan & Her FB ‡‡†

New story!! ...... must support
Old 19-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dawn at Sunset Storytime~~ †‡‡ The Courtesan & Her FB ‡‡†

Support, support!
Old 19-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
CarolCheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start ..... sure support
Old 19-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Support another fl story.
Old 19-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
EseMuse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suppork x3 !!!!
Old 19-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Support, support!
A v. nice & humble sis ...v. few of such sis around...hv my unequivocal support !...she has gone thru' life's difficulties ...T.Q. sis for taking time to write the story to enlighten us of the sad predicament of some of us in life struggling for a living ...really empathize wif the lady mentioned in her story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-03-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the support peeps.

Hmmm, u referring abt me? Lol. Well, dats life. It full of ups and downs. It a test dat put u thru and see how u survive it. Nevertheless, thanks for ur support. Catch up soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
A v. nice & humble sis ...v. few of such sis around...hv my unequivocal support !...she has gone thru' life's difficulties ...T.Q. sis for taking time to write the story to enlighten us of the sad predicament of some of us in life struggling for a living ...really empathize wif the lady mentioned in her story
Old 20-03-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

Ok peeps, to be continued. Thanks for the support ya.

Chapter 2 ~The First Encounter Part 1~

Standing at the doorway, he was not very tall, probably around 170cm, average size with a stout body. He was not those eyes candy or heart throb types but still consider pleasant looking. He had short, medium brown colored, some sort of armani hairstyle. He looked kinda smart in his office attire though. He greeted Jean wif a "Hello" too and walked back to the bed direction. Jean closed the door and headed inside.
"So sorry to come this late." Jean said apologetically.
"It ok, you juz awoke in the noon juz now?" He asked while using his lappy.
"Erm, ya." Replied Jean feeling kinda embarrassed, thinking to herself, "Shit, wat will he think man. I'm a pig or wat." She put her bag on the bench and walked towards to the bedside. The client was switching off his lappy and put it in his lappy bag. He then approached Jean, held her right hand and leaded her to sit on the bedside. He sat beside her too, leaning forward to kiss on her lips. They exchanged some kisses and frenching while he still holding her hand. Even though it was not the first time for her, she still felt kinda nervous. Afterall, she's still a gal. He stopped the kissing and both of them opened up their eyes. He spokes first.
"I hv something for u but i don't know are u ok wif it."
"Oh, wat is it?" Asked Jean looking at him.
"Well, it actually some kind of mixes to make a gal feels more arouse. Don't worry, i won't be doing anything funny to u. I try on other gals before too. If u are not comfortable wif it, it really ok." He answered back.
"Oh ok, it won't be having any side effects right? If it not, i don't mind." Jean said, feeling somehow curious.
"Oh nah, it won't really hv any side effects. It juz will arouse the gal and makes her more hornier and wetter." He explained.
"Oh ok, in dat case i ok to try. How should i consume?" Asked Jean.
"I hv to mix it in the drink." He replied, stood up and walked over to the dressing table. He took out 1 bottle of orange juice from the plastic bag and opened up the lid. He mixed the orange juice wif this small bottle of liquid and made small turning motion of the orange juice bottle. He approached Jean and handed her the orange juice. She sipped it by 1 mouthful, using her tongue buds to taste it. It orange juice she tasted, no other funny taste. She looked at him while still drinking. He was mixing some powder form in his drink. She thought to herself "should be his magic potion then."
"How is ur drink?" He asked while sitting beside her.
"Hmmm, juz orange juice, no other weird taste." She answered back.
"Ya, the liquid is tasteless. Anyway beside tis, i hv other things for u too." He said, reaching out a plastic bag. He opened up and took some of the stuffs out. He explained each items to her.
"Tis is a lubricant which stimulate the clit. It will enhance the whole sexual intercourse. Tis is vibrator and tis is cock ring. Ok, as for tis, it is p***er." He showed her a small glass bottle wif a black cap. Dats no label at all.
"P***er? Didn't heard of it at all. Wat is it?" She asked, looking at the glass bottle curiously.
"Oh, it to sniff. To feel high and enhance sex. Sniff 2 times each on each nostril which means total 4 times. The feeling after few seconds will feel light headed like u hv drink alot. Remember, max is 4 times. Dun sniff more den dat as it ur 1st time sniffing." He explained to her. She felt really curious but yet excited. She looked at everything on the bed. Thinking, "Man, tis guy like opening a mobile sex shop." He leaned forwarded and kissed her again.
"Has the drink took it effect?" He asked.
"Hmmm, maybe, i guess so." She replied, thinking to herself "actually, i yet to feel anything lol."
"Ok, u wanna shower? I had mine already." He said.
"Ok, i go shower 1st then." Jean said and head in to the bathroom.

>>>To be continued....

Last edited by Princessica; 20-03-2016 at 03:10 AM.
Old 20-03-2016, 03:09 AM
Samster

Well, the reason i writing tis story, it somehow convey a msg to those who wanna hv a fb. If u set ur mindset clear, it a no string attach status. It juz plainly sex and dats it. If u are like Jean, not mentally prepare, u tend to fall into it. Sex can be amazing. It somehow bond 2 pple and create chemistry. As it goes, feeling involves. For Jean, hers is even more complicated case. She knows her fb thru her field and hv to bear wif the thought dat he will book others too. Initial part, he was very sweet to her. Will msg her often and even promised her he won't find others. Ended up, broke his promise and dats where the trust issue occurred. Now, they drifted apart. She dunno wats going on and tried ways to make things work. She knows he really busy but really has no time for her? She treats him very well, dotes on him but does he appreciate it? Cooked for him, bought him gifts, seriously, who doesn't wan her? It not she lacks of guys. She has a couples who interested in her but she dun gif a damn. She is not a player. She only will set eyes on 1 and only. Now, she all alone, at times cry, does he knows? If can turn back the time, she rather not to choose tis path. She might be a happier person if they didn't met.

Chapter 2 ~The First Encounter Part 2~

She took off her dress, her bra and panty. She realised she was wet, it really wet. But, she didn't felt horny or aroused. She thinking it was kinda weird though. Should be the effect of the drink. She took a quick shower, cleaned herself and wrapped herself wif a towel. She came out from the toilet and placed her clothings on the bench beside her bag. The lights had already switched off beside the light shone from the toilet. She went over the bed and sat there. He took off his clothings and hung them on the hooks on the wall. He went over the bed and approached her. He kissed her, she returned him the favour. They ended up in frenching. He leaded her the way to lay her down on the bed. They continued to kiss. His hand slowly caresssd her body, from her breasts and to her pussy. He slowly opened up her vagina lips wif his fingers. He touched her love hole. "Wow, u are so wet. I guess the drink has took it effect huh." He said wif a grin on his face. Looking very satisfied.
"Erm, ya. I guess so." Jean replied courteously. She knew the answer deep inside, she was not aroused or horny. She said dat to please him lol.
He opened up this small bottle, squeezed a droplet and applied on her clit and pussy. He squeezed again and applied again. She felt abit of tingling sensations around her pussy and clit area. Next, he used the mini vibrator and gently rubbed on her pussy. She gave a soft moan. He was using the vibrator in a circular motion and slowly to her clit. Her body gave a mild shiver as he doing dat. She clinged on his biceps, grabbing his attention and building their chemistry. His turn to be pleasured. He lied down. She went over to his lower body and gave a pleasure blowjob to him. He moaned. He couldn't take long for blowjob and told her to stop. She went over to his body, sat on top and kissed him. He grabbed her breasts while kissing and sucked on them. She gave a moan. He sat up and reached for the glass bottle. Oh oh, the exciting moment was coming. He was on his knees and she went over to gave him the last blow. He was sniffing from the glass bottle. After sniffing, his face somehow turned red, like he had drank alot. He passed her the bottle, told her to sniff too. She did as was told, 2 times each on both nostrils. While she was sniffing, he was attacking her breasts and her whole body. It seemed like he was super horny. She still holding onto the bottle, waiting for the effect. Few seconds passed but she felt nothing. She sniffed again and tis time, she sniffed harder. She handed him the bottle and she juz turned her head to the right. Out of sudden, she felt it. She felt dat she was spinning. She felt she had drank alot and her head felt really light headed. She couldn't controlled it and collapsed on the bed. While she was having her effects going around her, he sniffed again. Upon seeing her collapsed on bed, he couldn't controlled anymore and started his attack. He reached out the condom and capped it. He inserted his dick into her super wet lovehole and rocked on her. She couldn't really opened her eyes fully due to the effect. She could only see him from her half opened eyes. While he thrusted her, she moaned sensually and sexily. Within 5 mins, he about to cum. He couldn't controlled the exploding moment and let the ejection took over. Both were moaning at the same time while he cum. He took out his semi soften dick and headed to the bathroom. She lied there, opened her eyes. The effect had subsided. It last about 2 mins.

Shortly he came out from the toilet, she went in to shower herself. She still could felt the wetness. She juz couldn't understand how and why. She came out from the toilet and went over to the bed. That's still another shot as he booked her for 2 hrs. She lied down on the bed while he looking at his hp. Probably checking his emails. He was sitting wif his back facing her. She realised he has a tattoo on his right shoulder. She started to strike a conversation wif him.
"Oh u hv a tattoo, u did it over here?" She asked.
"Erm no, i did it at Taiwan." He answered back still looking at his hp.
"U went all the way there juz to do tis tattoo?" She asked him again.
"Erm no la, i went for a trip there and went to do it as dats tis famous tattooist over there." He answered her question.
"Oh ok, went there alone?" She asked, not trying to be busybody but it will be awkward moment if she stopped talking.
"Erm, wif my gf." He replied, sound kinda reluctantly. She knew his hint, he might not like too personal questions. She went forward to hv a closer look at his tattoo. "Well, not dat bad. Quite nice work." She said.
"Oh, thanks." He answered her. That's no more talking. She lied back to the bed again. His hp rang. He picked up the call. According to conversation, it was about his work. After like 5 mins, he hung up. He turned to her.
"I'm sorry i can't continue the last round as i hv to go to my client's office for some urgent meeting." He said.
"Oh, in dat case, no choice. Work is more important." She said.
"Ya, it a last min issue. Some configuration problem and they needs me there. It my major client so no choice. Sorry about that. I will pau u dat 1 hr rate." He said while packing the stuffs.
"Ok, could u let my agent knows den? For my part, i will too." She said while wearing back her clothes back.
"Ok i will. I will look for u again the next time den." He said. Upon hearing dat, she felt excited. He will be seeing her again, wow.
"Anyway, where do u got the p***er?" She asked him before she didn't hv the chance to.
"I got it from b**** v******." He answered her. Both worn back their clothes back. She was touching up while he kept his precious into a plastic bag and put them in his lappy bag. She thinking, wat will happen if the stuffs juz fall off from his lappy bag while in the meeting lol.
"U ready to go?" He asked her.
"Oh ya, in a min. U wanna go out wif me or i go 1st?" She asked.
"U go 1st bah." He said. She took her bag, bid him goodbye and headed out. She took the lift down and walked from the backdoor. She needed to make a turn before reaching the junction. While walking, she saw him. He didn't noticed her as he was in front of her. He was walking to the carpark. Looking at his backview, she stool there and wondered, "will i get to see him again?"
Months passed. The agency that she in was closed down. It means she couldn't see him again. Deep inside, she felt sad. Wat could she do? She kinda optimistic, if fated, they will definitely meet again.

During all these months, her fellows mates did info her dat he did book them. They knew she was looking for him. She felt excited whenever they told her they met him. She will go, "So did u tell him I'm looking for him?" Their answers normally will be, "Eh, no leh." She will like "Den tell me for fuck sia. U brought me to heaven den to hell." Her chances to bump onto him seemed slimmer.
2 years had passed. She was working solely on her own now without agencies. She just started not long and business was at the raising high. Her image had changed. From a demure, sweet gal to a fashionable, wild image. Yes, she had chopped her locks.

The beginning of being a sole worker, it was rather busy. Lots of enquiries. Dats tis particular guy been emailed her couples of times but it always ended in vain. Either she was fully booked or timing crashed. His initial on the header was Rick.

On tis particular day, on 4th of Mar 2015, as usual, she was checking her emails. Corresponding wif her clients. She was not working as it those times of the month. Rick, emailed her again. According to the email, he read her encounter of her own 50 shades of grey and he was amazed by her. He really wanted to meet her badly. He wanted to book her on 21st of Mar which was 2 weeks from the current date. He wanted to book her for 3 hrs. They were exchanging some ideas and Rick wrote dat he had some surprise for her too. She casually replied back, "wat would it be? Dun tell me it p***er?" Never did she knows the next moment would be her times of her life........

Woah, i used up 2 hrs to type tis. Bravo! Both my hands ached. I need a rest. Hope u guys enjoy ya. Rest well and goodnight
Old 20-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

T.Q. sis for taking so much time & making so much effort to write tis long story & advice for us wif valuable advice inside as well ...Much appreciated !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Opmake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro in sharing such a awesome stories .....
Old 20-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MoonShade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Please continue ....
Old 20-03-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)