The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 20
Justanut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustanut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
CNY Happening

Cannot tell anyone in real life so must come here release.

I fucked my aunt (4 yrs older) during Cny! Thats what happens when you get drunk, husband cannot make it, too damn chio for a aunt and nephew fucking horny and crazy lol.

Her eyes were closed throughout but i know she knows. Now thinking how to follow up and get a relationship going. Must get to say: my fuck buddy is my aunt! Lol..
Old 17-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: CNY Happening

first camper reporting for duty
Old 17-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wow7" is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanut View Post
Cannot tell anyone in real life so must come here release.

I fucked my aunt (4 yrs older) during Cny! Thats what happens when you get drunk, husband cannot make it, too damn chio for a aunt and nephew fucking horny and crazy lol.

Her eyes were closed throughout but i know she knows. Now thinking how to follow up and get a relationship going. Must get to say: my fuck buddy is my aunt! Lol..
Hi Bro,
GONG XI FUCK AUNT !
Old 17-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
shearwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can tell how you managed to do it? Thanks.
Old 17-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: CNY Happening

Thats a very exciting one...camping for more...
Old 17-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 17
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Think she love u as a nephew very much, if she's confused now, i'm not surprise. Anyway do keep us an update here.
Old 17-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
alabama is one of the Best!alabama is one of the Best!alabama is one of the Best!

TS auntfucker, nice story, do take care if it is true, and be careful and dont get caught. Happy enjoying your aunt in the Tiger year
Old 17-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 17
Strawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey bro...

You got me sitting up on the 3rd day of CNY...

Strawberry Club...
www.strawberryclubz.weebly.com

Old 17-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lucheeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: CNY Happening

hi bro,

Wah! Is really very Happening.

How i wish I also have such an auntie.

Admire you!

Camp here for future story.......
Old 17-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Anyway my aunt.. She's beautiful. Her face is perfect - big round eyes that look right into your soul, small but sharp nose that is simply adorable when she makes a face at you, pouty kissable lips and a heart shaped face complete with nice waist long silly smooth hair. She's only around 1.65m but very very leggy. You'd willingly be straddled to death by legs like these. The only imperfection i guess is that she only has typical B sized boobs. But they make her look really slim and model sexy. She's the first woman i fantasize about without a huge rack.

Did anyone want to listen to of describe her sweet character and cheerful innocent outlook on life? Guess not

Wah Lau Bro, You got me have the urge after reading your description on your aunt. Nice story. Please continue. Cheers.

With Regards
Vigilant42
Old 17-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here ! pls do cont..tks

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 17-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
harrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My uncle's like 10yrs older that her. Rich of cos. Which meant he didn't have much time for her once he had her. Plus we all know he's not the faithful type.

Me and my aunt only see each other at family gatherings. I'm the nominated member to keep her entertained usually cos i'm around her age plus all the female cousins seem to hate her. What to do? I've got ugly cousins on this side of the family and a pretty aunt is too much for them to accept. Still, we were polite at most, hardly at the friends level. That is until the end of last year.

Its the usual, uncle get caught eating outside, aunt expected it but still.. So nephew comes in to soothe her aching heart. I was very chivalrous about it all mind you. Didn't even try to take advantage of her. I even refused to lend her my shoulder cos ''it doesn't seen appropriate''. But we grew close no doubt. I was always there with a listening ear. We go out for drinks, sometimes i even have to carry her drunk self home. But always i'm the perfect nephew. Why? Cos i want her to be the one to cross the line la!
Can you please elaborate how you got her to "cross the line"?
Old 17-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
Welsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with your auntie story.
Old 17-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hei bro,
Way to go, pls carry on.
Old 17-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

By the way , how old is your aunt ?

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1