The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
lazyzai is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batin in KL

Hi fellow cheongsters,

Will be in KL for a couple of days next weekend. Would you guys be able to recommend a good massage + urut batin / jua gen place that is near KLCC or Bukit Bintang please?

Many thanks in advance!
Old 25-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
soldier1stclass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Batin in KL

Thanks for the report. I have to say, Loveladies, you produce the best FR in this site. If only all bros can report like you. Thumbs up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveladies View Post
ive been looking for a good batin place recently n got this recommended place near PJCad. it was a cloudy afternoon n it kinda set the mood for me, i love the rain n cool weather. called up the MP n asked for recommended ML, Chocolate n she was available. chose the package once i got there n drinks were served. when Chocolate came n guided me to the room, i was glad that i had her to give me a rub.

went into the room n was told to strip everything, covered in towel. lied down n she soon start to massage starting from the toes, up to the head. hmm different direction this time. highlights, felt very good when she massage my butt, felt that shes was teasing my anus n the valley above. her massage was able to sooth me though i was frustrated trying to fiddle with my phone-gone-wrong. she chatted me up about phones n gadgets. liked a smooth conversation with funny laughs from her. chucked my phone aside n let her work my arms n hands.
after 1hr of aromatherapy massage, she told me its time for batin, u wanna relieve yourself before i start? no i cant wait so she went to prepare n i waited for quite long. 5mins is long enough for me. came back n told me to lie on my tummy, she came near n spread my legs wide apart giving her full access to my butt n didi. never have i submitted myself that way to a girl, she started with massaging my butt sensually for quite some time, slowly working towards the ass, rubbing touching tickling n all sorts of stimulating touches til i feel the rush to my
bro she pulled towards her exposing the head which she rubbed n pressed when it appeared. then i felt her pressing n moving her thigh on my crotch with her in a kneeling position. everytime she hit my crotch hard, my balls got squeezed n my didi more erect. it was painful but exciting. then she warm me down with touches of her hands before she told me to turn around, she sat cross legged infront of me, put my legs on her thighs. facing her, giving her full access to my crotch. i lied down n enjoy her every touch from the around the ass to the head.
i was getting hard n soft n hard during the time, she knows how to control it. after about 20mins, i felt that she started to stroke me more n more. i was catching my breath as my didi was so sensitive after her massage n teasing. she would occasionally wipe off my pre cum fluid as more flowed out. then i felt her fingers rubbing my ass i began to let out soft moan. i think she sensed that i like it she kept doing that while stroking me. i asked her if the massage is over? she said yes with a cheeky smile. then i know shes trying to make me cum. slowly,
her stroking got faster, she told me 10mins left. i nodded n enjoyed her oily HJ. one hand stroking, she got another grabbing my balls n playing with my ass. 5mins left she said, then i felt her applying more pressure to my ass. it felt so good. i was holding her hands while she worked on me. 3mins, i nodded again, trying to make myself cum, she poked me harder n her finger went into my ass. my virginity was gone! i nvr had someone entered me back there. she kept going in n out n by the time she said 1min, i could feel half of her finger inside me.
i felt violated but so good at the same time. feeling so high i asked if i could touch her. sadly, she replied, eh tak boleh! ooops Sry! feeling intense, i grab her hands harder to squeeze me harder while she stroked, then i told her im cumming. i blasted out my heavy load out n spilled on her hands n arms n she blurted out smth like '...ama..meletup..! it was quite long but i couldnt make up what she said. we were giggling then she told me to go wash up at the bathroom. they provide a robe so u dont have to go out in a towel.

Name: 'Chocolate', my sweettooth.
Origin: Sabah
Face: quite sweet n pretty for me
Body: petite slender
Skin: a little rough

Massage: aroma oil kneading massage
Batin: so sensual, oily n good enough to make me HARD
HJ: with special oil, surprise attack up my butt
FJ: surprisingly felt good for me. maybe its her lua gen skills
Moan: im the one moaning this time!

RUSH: no rush, a sensual 2hrs
HYGIENE: like typical MP style, but better n cleaner
GFE: casual chat, always laugh n smile, pleasant n pleasing attitude
Damage: RM170 for 1hr of aromatheraphy massage + 1hr of batin, + RM10 for 'special' oil for batin
Language: BM
WIR: most probably
Overall experience: best batin massage so far, relaxing environment, good service from entry to exit.
Old 25-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sukamain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorn View Post
I tried yesterday . now got promotion rm 170 for 2hrs. 1hr full body oil massage, 1hr full ping pong massage. I tried the lady call "chocolate" .

1st hr, very good massage, not fake at all. i feel so relax . 2nd hr she ask me if i want to go toilet coz the next session is urut batin. So i take a quick pee, and let her start.

Start with lying down, face down with leg spread, massage my butt, slowly to my ass and to my balls. very slow and smooth i can feel the tense of blood flow thru my cock. When im gonna errect, she massage other place which i not sure where but my cock get limp back to normal. den we start chatting and let she do her job. she slowly massage my all the urat nearby my dick and balls. i erect about 3 times but she manage to bring it back to normal. I can say the skill is so good, where she massage my egg and i felt some slight pain on 1 of my eggs, which she claim got "wind" inside. I tried a good urut batin before and that time both my eggs are damm pain.. that was years ago and i know this is true skill of urut.

i let her continue till i change pose, facing the ceiling. now she put my leg on her lap, and she start massage my egg and the side of my leg. i feel so good BUT there's no erection at all. she keep on massage , ball, leg, cock, cockhead, and between my thigh. that goes on like 20mins -30min, and suddenly she slowly massage 1 spot of my cock and i start to get erect now. wow, i know it will be time for me to release my air and cum now.. so i let her do what she do best. i close my eyes, she keep massage few part of my cock which i can feel like , blowjob, head licking, deep throat, and fuking. when i almost wanna burst out, she hold back a little bit and i cant cum . when she see i relax abit, now she make my cock hard again and ready for cum, but when i almost wanna cum, she hold back again....... wahhh damm siok lo... and for the 3rd or 4th time i cant remember, this time she ready to let me burst (she kept quite all the time), i feeling like fucking a tight pussy , and finally i burst out so much ... wahh alot of hot load out. she wipe me with a towel and that's not it......

my cock was still hard rock for at least 5 mins, until she come ask me if i wanna take a bath. i say yes , so i wear a kimono and went to the bathroom with my cock still standing hard.. hahahaha..

after 5mins of cool water bath, finally my cock start to get small, but still 50% hard. so i get dress and ready to go. on the way back, i can feel my cock is still so hot , i think i can make another round of fucking.. my engine is still so hot man...

but coz its late for me, so i decided to went home. after awhile i still feel i need for a 2nd round to release all which i think still inside me. so i make a quick tfk , and there it goes, 2nd round cum is out.. clean myself, and ready for bed, but my cock is still hard 50% .

I dont know is it psychology that my bro so strong after the massage, or is it really that skilful this chocolate is. So now when i wake up, my bro so sensitive and when i touch it , it went straight hard.. wow. i think tonite i need a good fuck again.. hahaha hope u all will try this lady name chocolate. age 36, sabahan, slim and friendly. most important she dont rush and very skilful !!!
Brother, I am from JB and I want to try this place. Please let me know the exact location. Is it in PJ ? Thanks.
Old 27-04-2012, 03:48 AM
Samster

soldier1stclass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Div**e Kelana Jaya

Visited them today and called for Paris (as per recommendation from another Bro in this forum). Paris is early-30s, or late 20s, not the most attractive girl in town, but she is a very nice and sweet lady. That doesn't matter as this place is strictly clean - no hardcore hanky panky so please don't initiate

Captain offered me tea and briefly explained the Promo. RM170 for 1 hour body massage, 1 hour Private Part (pointing at my balls), and special oil. Took that offer and went into the room with Paris. What happened after that was 2 hour of pure satisfaction. The massage was superb. The batin was even more superb. Don't even know how to describe.. Maybe I should not reveal too much It's not just wanking and Paris actually has some really traditional skills which she said she learnt from her hometown people in Borneo. 1 hour of batin nearly blow my fucking brains out.

Just go and try. you wont regret. I tipped her RM100.
Old 27-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
Loveladies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier1stclass View Post
Thanks for the report. I have to say, Loveladies, you produce the best FR in this site. If only all bros can report like you. Thumbs up!
thanks alot. i feel honoured. sadly i could only write a detailed FR when i have the time and there is nothing rushing me so that i could recall the session clearly.
Old 27-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

bang35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Yes Bro its in PJ ( Section 8 )

This place is exactlly opposite PJ Hilton.......

Same rows with Syed Restaurant...Subway...KK Mart...and KFC ( under Renovation now )...

Happy Cheong
Old 07-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros

Today had some free time. Since chocolate was the hot topic, decided to give a try.
Won't do a review as other bros already did. And I agree with them

Money well spent. Just don't expect her to talk much though.

I had an enjoyable experience. Massage power was good.
The finale even better !
Old 07-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
peking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro contact & locations pls thanks
Old 08-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

andufalha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from Divine Kelana Jaya.

Name: Olga (Sound like Russian de @_@)
Origin: Penampang, Sabah
Race: Kadazan
Face: Like the way she looks 8/10
Body: petite slender, nice boobs and ass

Massage: good al around massage, kinda chatty as well which I like
Batin: kinda nice, she start from massaging my ass and balls then proceed with my did gradually gaining speed. At first she says no touch, but later she just let me AR

HYGIENE: nice setup, but still typical MP looks
GFE: casual chat, always laugh n smile, pleasant n pleasing attitude
Damage: RM170
WIR: most probably
Old 08-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro peking,

pls check the previous posts. is mentioned very clearly..same row as kfc opposite pj H***** hotel.

Bro andufalha, mind pm me the exact location or landmarks? tried to find yday but did not manage..lol
Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Klfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paris vs chocolate

I have tried both lately and wanted to do a Ang pai vs Ang pai report.

Look/age/body: chocalate wins. She is young slim and nicer look than Paris.

Social skill: both don't talk much. Chocolate try to be funny with her joke but she failed to make me laugh and sometimes irritates me. But Paris don't talk at all. So chocolate wins.

Massage: both very powerful type. Both Skill 9/10. However, I prefer Paris type as her massage manage to make my feel relax and enjoy the whole journey. Chocalate style is a bit painful. She likes to massage bone area which give u pain. Cracking your finger and toes sometimes painful too.
So Paris win here.

Batin: both know how to do magic. Highly trained skill and it's real batin. Not handjob. But Paris win big here. She gave more style than chocolate and her knee massaging your ass is simply magical. Chocolate style is good but Paris is better.

Price: same.

Mp: kelang joint wins. Parking no problem and inside more well maintain.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

andufalha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro ryathus,

after kelana jaya lrt station (on ur left), take the 1st left turn u can see.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Hungary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My second FR. Posted my first on another thread on batin massages. I went for the sister outlet this time. Wanna try and see if I can score a massage by the famous Chocolate.

Most of you know this outlet as the one that is opposite PJ Hilton. Parking is a pain as usual over here but managed to get a place. Started to drizzle when I got out of the car... is this a sign?

Walked up to the place on the 1st floor. OKT recommended ML, Chocolate, I am in luck. Seems she is very popular (we must have helped her a lot). Chose the 1+1 package. The OKT served me a drink. The place looks clean and nice.

Chocolate came n took me to the cubicle, it the same as the other place, mattress and small pillow. She looks quite nice, slim with nice and friendly face.

I was then told to take off everything and just cover with towel. Once done, I lay face down. Chocolate has the same SOP as the other outlet. They start by massaging the toes, slowly going up until the head. The teasing starts while she is massaging my legs and butt. Its feels very nice esp when she slips her hands into my butt crack and gently grazes my anus. Enjoying it thus far.

The hour-long massage was soon over. She told me matter of factly that its time for BATIN. She asked whether I wanted to wee. I promptly went to relieve myself. She appeared soon after I got back from the loo.

I was told to lie face down again. She proceeded to spread my legs wide apart. I felt very vulnerable as she has full access to my butt, dick and balls. I didnt have much time to think about all that could go wrong as she started massaging my butt sensually. I told myself to just enjoy it. She worked dutifully in ever smaller circles towards the butt hole. At the same time she grabbed my ever hardening dick and started to slowly run her fingers up and down the shaft. I had to lift by butt a little to allow her full access. It as Good...

This went on for a little while until she told me to lie face up. She proceeded to sit cross legged with my legs on her thighs. Again I am giving her full access to my precious assets. She then proceeded to rub the head, the shaft, the nuts, the crotch area etc in turn. I was not thinking much now, being lost in ecstasy. My dick was strangely getting hard and then turning soft again. this happened a few rounds. She seems to be able to make it hard when she wants it too... scary shit. Nice scary shit.

Then came the OCD part. She started to wipe some of the precum off with some toilet roll paper. It was a small turn-off for me. But my dick wasnt listening to me, she can make it hard as she wills it.

She started to stroke it in a faster and more even tempo. I knew the time must have come (pun intended). While stroking with one hand she played with my nuts in the other. After a while she proceeded to run her fingers around my anus. She put her thumb on it and pushed. It didnt go in but the pressure of it added to my already overwhelming sense of pleasure. I couldn't hold it anymore and shot my load.

She asked me if I wanted to shower after that. I hated wearing my clothes while being oily so I gladly went to have a quick shower. She met me at the reception with another cup of tea after the shower. Nice service.

Name: Chocolate (best dessert I ever had)
Origin: East malaysia
Face: for me not considered pretty but nice and friendly face (which is good)
Body: petite slender
Colour: Light brown like milk chocolate.
Skill: Massage 8/10, Batin 9/10
Attitude: Not chatty (maybe I dun look friendly of hansem enuff) but smile and got pleasant attitude

Damage: RM170 for 1+1 package (seems this is recommended package)
WIR: Yes when I feel the need again.
Old 16-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
19th deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there yesterday, trying to kill time for my flight home.
Did the 1+1 package with Chocolate and money well spent.
Had 1 hour of good massage and 1 hour of batin.
The best part is she will press your AH that when you are about to come and while coming and the feeling is WOW!!
Old 17-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 18
skywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant future

Have recently tried chocolate service. Must said that she provided a good massage and one of the best JG I ever had. Not like some other massage place, they said is JG but actually is just a pure HJ.

Will give her a visit again when I need to service my tools.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1