The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
joekang is Cool - loads of Potential
extortion blackmail

Hi bros,

theres a thai gal who is attempting to get me give her money every month else she will tell my wife about it. Is it extortion or blackmail? Can I report to the police
Old 05-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: extortion blackmail

Hi TS
Maybe you would like to tell us more.
Eg, Did you fuck and didn't pay her?
This one I'm quite sure she will find a way to get from you.
Pao Toh to the wife is a good choice in this case.

Even if you go to the Police, yes, she will be send back but I think the Police also

Cheers!

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 05-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Yeah I did. But shes a singer. No money was discussed.its after I want to stop seeing her she demanded this from me.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How the fuck did she get hold of your wife number?

You said "no money was discussed" means what? Chee bye you, pls speak clearly. Waste time only.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Bro im stressed enough. Shes like a gf. We never talked about money. I wanted to break up now..she demanded money from me. Else will come find me. She knows my full name I'm afraid she managed to find my address. I have msgs of her demanding the threat.can I report her?
Old 05-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekang View Post
Yeah I did. But shes a singer. No money was discussed.its after I want to stop seeing her she demanded this from me.
This is what happens when you don't just pay for a fuck and move on.

Why don't you try renegotiating the deal by offering to pay her $40 per fuck from now on.

She gets the money, you get the sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nihabaashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are screwed....the cow wants to meet the Mrs.....and be part of your family.

Even if you agree to pay her lump sum...doesnt preclude her from using same tactics in the near future.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

You give her first time means got second time. I suggest you don't give her at all.

Lol I don't know. Good luck bro.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

just tell ur wife la, maybe she will give u her blessings...
Old 05-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

tell her pcb! when we fcuk, its love n we neber talk about money.

if she call u other than wanting u 2 ram her, u will call the mata n she goes back 2 prc.

that should do it.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I suggest you don't give her any fuck, don't contact her again. Ask her to fuck off. These girls are taking chances to get $$$ by all means.

She threatened you, don't be scared. It'll exposed your weakness in front of her. You do not even know how many men had fucked her before you.

Maybe you can introduce her to me, I can try mend the empty hole in replace of you. How will that work you?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mountain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: extortion blackmail

Indeed a extortion case. What she wants is just money. If You give her, next time she will come for you again for sure.

If you report her, she might bring up certain accuses of you so better think how to counter that or if you really think she has nothing against you then you don't have to be afraid. After all, it could be a hassle and might lead to another.

She knows your full name? But she doesn't know where you live and work. Unless she decides to hunt you down to the core, if not things won't come to an end.

Change number? Try avoiding places you used to hang out with her for sometime?

Errr. Damn that bitch. Haha.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nihabaashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its still easy to hunt a person down with his full name....pte investigators can do it.....but it will cost money.

Why TS let her know his full name?
Old 07-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekang View Post
Bro im stressed enough. Shes like a gf. We never talked about money. I wanted to break up now..she demanded money from me. Else will come find me. She knows my full name I'm afraid she managed to find my address. I have msgs of her demanding the threat.can I report her?
Just ask her to piss off or you ll report the case to police. Which is worse? A
domestic problem or a police case? Its argueable depending on circumstance
but its worth a try to threaten her with intent that u ll report her with
phone evidence.

This is a prime example of free fuck turning out to be more expensive in the
end lol.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16003 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Give me her contact no. I'll take over from where u left off previous....erhm I mean the fucking part
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1