The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
papagraphite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A short story

I had just returned from a long working trip, and it had been a long time since I met up with Joey.

We spoke over MSN quite often while I was away, and although I didn't plan on it, I found myself driving toward her place as it was the eve of CNY, and her folks had gone to Malaysia, leaving her alone at home.

It was a warm night, and I dropped her a sms when I was below her place. She buzzed me in and I went up.

It's been awhile since I came here. I met Joey a few years ago online when I was still in college, and what attracted me to her was her bubbly nature, a megawatt smile and little quirks.

We dated a few times but nothing came of it. The last time I sent her home, I had given her flowers and confessed to her, but she had just come out of a relationship and wasn't ready to commit.

It was pretty late that night when I sent her back, and I remember she wore a denim skirt, and a top that resembled a furry plush towel. We spent a bit of time looking at each other, and as I was about to leave she hugged me and said it was too bad we met at the wrong time.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, and gently she parted my lips with her tongue. It was sweet, and warm. Our togues swirled as we were locked in an embrace, battling each other. She nibbled on my tongue, she sucked on it, I returned the favour.

I roamed her back with my hands, and slipped them under her top. She didn't resist. Her skin was soft. It was supple. It was smooth. Flawlessly smooth, like a baby's.

As we fought, I slowly reached in front, then she pulled away, and smiled. Then she walked away.

There was to be no action that night, or many nights after when we somehow stopped meeting. We still chatted, but somehow we went on with our lives. I graduated, found a job and started traveling a lot for work.

I stood there looking at the distantly familiar surroundings, and that lost opportunity years ago. Perhaps tonight something may happen?
Old 03-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2683 / Power: 14
Belwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A short story

First camper reporting.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

I remember we had spoken about some movies her friend had lent her, and she didn't have anyone to watch them with, since they were really dry dramas and her friends didn't appreciate them. I didn't mind, since I'd get to spend time with her.

She opened the door. She was dressed simply, but yet seductive in her womanly way. A simple plain singlet that showed off enough skin, yet not showing enough, that allowed my imagination to flow. She smiled that megawatt smile and turned around, asking me if I wanted anything to drink.

I stepped in while admiring her womanly form walking toward the kitchen. She had on cotton shorts that looked so comfortable, that showed off her perky behind, and her hips swayed gently as she walked off to get me a glass of water.

I looked at the dining table and saw a letter addressed to her, it had her full name, which I never knew.

We sat down on the sofa after she plonked the DVD in. It was a long, boring and dry movie. We chatted, and watched the movie, but at the back of my mind I was thinking, should I make a move?

I didn't get any chances to do anything, she sat at her end and I at mine. There was this little invisible barrier between us. I could feel the tension in the air though, we were both waiting for the other person to make a move.

It was late already, almost 3 when the movie ended. She got up and asked if I wanted to watch another movie. I agreed.

She went ahead and plonked the other DVD in and as she returned to the sofa, I shifted myself and then I sneakily put my palm at where she placed her bum. She sat down and then snuggled up to me.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Akriloth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue , thanks
Old 04-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

She went ahead and plonked the other DVD in and as she returned to the sofa, I shifted myself and then I sneakily put my palm at where she placed her bum. She sat down and then snuggled up to me.

I tried to calm my rapidly beating heart. It's been a long while since I tried something like this. A gamble surely that now paid off with Joey in my arms again.

Joey had shoulder length hair, which was her black, and straight. It fell down gracefully over her shoulders and I shifted my attention to her neck. It looked soft, shimmery. Her shoulders were thin, she wasn't reed thin, and so there was just the right amount of flesh.

Her cleavage showed a little as she snuggled in deeper and I squirmed my hand a little. No nip slip though, her ample B cup bosom filled her lingerie completely.

Hold on, she was wearing lingerie. It was black, lacy, it was shiny and yes, I wondered how it'd look like when it was in a pile next to my clothes.

She shifted herself and she brought my hand under her to wrap around her. We were in a comfortable cuddle now. We continued chatting about the show and the mood was in my favour. I softly kissed her hair, I stroked her waist, and gently down to her thighs.

I contorted my hands a little and gave that luscious neck and shoulder a rub, doing the piano key presses that had got me a lot of good comments, as well as a lot of lucky nights.

I began to feel warm, it was the CNY season after all, and we only had a fan in her living room. She could feel the heat, and she commented on it. So she shifted away and said she'd get me a cold drink. "NOOOOooo", I thought to myself, that'd ruin the whole thing. Just as she got up, the TV screen went still, the movie hung.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 14
KobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to behold

My imagination start to grow wild liao.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

I began to feel warm, it was the CNY season after all, and we only had a fan in her living room. She could feel the heat, and she commented on it. So she shifted away and said she'd get me a cold drink. "NOOOOooo", I thought to myself, that'd ruin the whole thing. Just as she got up, the TV screen went still, the movie hung.

I got up and went to poke around the DVD player, but it didn't help. She stood there and smiled at me, then she held my hand and said it's ok, maybe the player is too old. I called out her full name which I saw on the letters addressed to her earlier, and suggested we use her laptop in her room to try. She was tickled I noticed such details, and held my hand and led me to her room.

It was a nice a simple room, with her little knock knacks that she loved. Toy figurines, little antique pieces, a single bed. It didn't scream girly, yet it had enough bits here and there that distinctly made it a girls room.

She turned on the Aircon as I stood there. I thought to myself I shouldn't wait any longer, and so I grabbed her from behind. She slowly turned around and looked up at me.

Our lips met again after all these years. It wasn't animal, it wasn't hurried. It was a slow and sensual connection as our lips locked, and our tongues flirted with each other.

Awkwardly, she led me closer to her bed, our lips still locked as we sat down and slowly laid down onto her pillows, connected by our lips.

My hands roamed her back and found her clasp, and I removed. She broke away and gave me a cheeky grin. "Not bad, can do it with 1 hand", and dived straight back into the kiss.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My hands roamed her back and found her clasp, and I removed. She broke away and gave me a cheeky grin. "Not bad, can do it with 1 hand", and dived straight back into the kiss.

I helped her as I removed her lacy black bra from under her white singlet. I could feel her nipples poking against me. She helped me take off my shirt as we fought mouth to mouth occasionally shifting for comfort.

I reached forward slowly with my hands and slowly cupped her breasts from below, kneading in a slow circular motion. She let off a gentle sigh. It wasn't a moan, but it was sensual, as if the tension had been let out.

Joeys nipples were unique. They were extremely large at the tip and smaller at the bottom, which somehow gave the impression they were constantly erect. I kneaded her breasts and slowly, gently pinched her nipples, careful not to apply much force since it was our first time together. She arched her back, and wrapped her free leg over me. I was on the right track.

She reached for my berms and unbuttoned the top button. I lifted myself off a little and she tugged at the berms to get them off, all while we were locked in embrace both arms and legs, lip on lip.

She showed wasn't too shy as she peeled my underwear off while tugging my berms off. That was it. I was in the buff, while she only had 1 piece off.

I made an attempt to take off her singlet and she resisted. Oh no. This wasn't good. What if I was being filmed for some local bootleg. She broke away from me and looked me in the eye and asked me if I could take off my wedding ring. I complied and fumbled clumsily as I dropped it into the cargo pockets of my berms, now on the floor.

As I turned back, she grabbed my right hand down to her thigh. I got the hint and stroked them, gently teasing her thigh up to her crotch. I teased her from outside her clothes as she rocked her hips to meet my every caress and gentle rubbing.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting story bro, camping here to support too, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 09-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

As I turned back, she grabbed my right hand down to her thigh. I got the hint and stroked them, gently teasing her thigh up to her crotch. I teased her from outside her clothes as she rocked her hips to meet my every caress and gentle rubbing.

I slipped my hands into her shorts and felt her bum through the fabric of her panties. Smooth and flawless. She was older than me by 2 years, yet the years have been absolutely kind to her. She was hairless, and her skin glowed in the dim light of her room.

I slipped her bottom 2 pieces off without much resistance. It slid down to her knees, and she very slowly and sensually adjusted her legs and helped herself out of her shorts and panties.

We resumed kissing and I slid my hands down to her love hole as she reached out for my cock. I was trembling with excitement. Disappointingly, I was very jetlagged and was only semi stiff at that point in time.

I rubbed semi circles outside her love hole and slowly parted her lips, then used my thumb to gently feel for her clitoris. Her slow sensual reactions told me I had found it, and I gently applied pressure while rubbing.

She grabbed my semi and stroked it gently. Very slowly she peeled back my foreskin as she stroked and twisted her wrist, sending pulses of pleasure to my brain, and I got harder gradually.

I slipped my finger into her love hole, and gently withdrew, each stroke going deeper until I couldn't. I wriggled my finger inside and twirled my finger. I made a little hook as I rubbed the inside of her love hole, feeling for her G spot.

I knew I found it when she stopped what she was doing to me and started grinding my finger. We locked lips as she let out gentle moans of pleasure. It didn't take long before she rocked harder and clawed my back. She just had her first orgasm.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice.. camping for more updates..
Old 10-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
MarkParkerIII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerIII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerIII is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thsi seems like a nice story
Old 11-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sonic369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good one , please continue
Old 12-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

Waiting for next installment from TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1