The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Petslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
this is amazing

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/applemassage/

all AI generated images, expect to massage by a bot?
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder
Old 17-08-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 9
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is Nat back to work?
Old 17-08-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15701 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
If any bros here want service and sensual gao gao ML.

I will recommend this lady for you:
Please create your own thread for advertising
Old 17-08-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
And got Bros who steal ML panties…. Wonder what’s the smell of 10 bros semen smell like.
Even got bros who offer to buy ML panties...
Old 17-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3713 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
This one not advertising oh. Is just sharing my experience
Old 17-08-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-tongtong/

Recommended for bros who likes their dick deep throat . had a session with her … really hardworking keep blowing until cum … she has stamina .
pictures look like heavily photoshopped
Old 17-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Shuang Shuang going to RTC at the end of this month……she said that she is not coming back…zzz
Old 17-08-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
This one not advertising oh. Is just sharing my experience
my gut feel is your sharing is sincere and deserves the benefit of doubt

nonetheless, i'd advise against repeated sharing of the same girl because:
1. it gives the impression that you may have kena KC and/or that your objectivity is compromised (or worse: a promoter pretending to be a genuine customer)
2. i personally prefer reading a diversity of views and of different girls rather than the same person posting multiple times on the same girl

hope this helps

Last edited by juniper; 17-08-2023 at 01:35 PM. Reason: typo and elaborate on a point
Old 17-08-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3713 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
my gut feel is your sharing is sincere and deserves the benefit of doubt

nonetheless, i'd advise against repeated sharing of the same girl because:
1. it gives the impression that you may have kena KC and/or that your objectivity is comprised
2. i personally prefer reading a diversity of views and of different girls rather than the same person posting multiple times on the same girl

hope this helps
@Javabeans maybe Juniper is right, I maybe kena KC already, everyday thinking about her sia. Maybe next time I don't share her anymore lah, in case I decided to 放下屠刀 (put my little knife down) and married her....
Old 17-08-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bump posts for education and to shake delusional punters out from their ignorance.

SN should be banned for unsanitary, even potentially disease-spreading practices! Open your eyes, even the most vanilla of SN MLs do not change their panties probably for the whole day! That's a day's worth of other "yicky bros' elements" you are in contact with. Thankfully I always try get the girls to go full nude - the cleaner, albeit more erotic, way to enjoy ourselves.

Say no to SN!
Speaking of this anyone knows the reason why most mls/fls wear the same clothes for work everyday? Like every time you see them they are wearing the same exact clothes that they're wearing when you first met almost as if it is a uniform. Been wanting to find out why but never really asked them..
Old 17-08-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Shuang Shuang going to RTC at the end of this month……she said that she is not coming back…zzz
biz must be poor, not as good as her first stint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Speaking of this anyone knows the reason why most mls/fls wear the same clothes for work everyday? Like every time you see them they are wearing the same exact clothes that they're wearing when you first met almost as if it is a uniform. Been wanting to find out why but never really asked them..
to them it's like a work uniform - wear liao she's in work mode

also PRCs some have the habit of not washing clothes.. clothes maybe wear several days then wash 1 time..

Last edited by HalimahYakult; 17-08-2023 at 01:56 PM. Reason: .
Old 17-08-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
uh got meh… I mean I don’t visit any ML for consecutive days ever la, but my regulars I don’t ever remember them wearing same clothes even after a week, assuming they rotate those clothes but I also never see same one.
Of course I’m saying normal clothes la hor, going nude is not a costume.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
A few months ago i engage a local FL, for HJ BJ only then i did finger her, go home got one weird smell on hand, i am thinking if is pussy smell, but i did wash with normal soap but need wash a few times and still got some light salty smell there, is this considered as fishy smell and what what bacterial thingy?
I was considering going for FL but after reading your posts and other bro's post... I think I still to ML better sia.

Either that or I need to find FWB LOL
Old 17-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Finally someone which tell the fact. That's why I don't like to rub vanilla from outside.
And yes, I know of a ML pre-covid which is exactly like what u mentioned. ...
Upzz for you.
Rub as in with cock or with finger? Finger ok ba, the most if you suay just wash more times lo.

Last edited by yqz7; 17-08-2023 at 05:33 PM.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
I was considering going for FL but after reading your posts and other bro's post... I think I still to ML better sia.

Either that or I need to find FWB LOL
Aiya… if you ever want to visit a chicken, and have to think so much… then cannot come out and play lo. The risks are always there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1