The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CeIIo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First contribution, kena chop gao gao ):

hi bros out there, since i've started surfing SBF and getting ctcs from generous bros here, i decided that i must step out and adventure abit on my own too, so in the past few months, i've tried 2 places,

1st is of course geylang, sorry but i dont remember street name, or hse number, 1st time, too nervous, see house just go in ask ><

was qouted 80, and was kind surprised that the gal did BBBJ for me, but kinda turn off, she just lie down with her fake scream and wait me shoot -.-

2nd time, went to try this MP in chinatown after my dinner, went in, this MILF lady got up and straight away "pull" me into room liao, so i strip naked, lie down and wait for her lor,

her massage is no joke bros, really hard hard that kind, super shiok, then... as u guys noe lar, massage top le, go on lower sure brush ur lil bro de, here's where i kena chop, she offered me 100, i thought is full job, but its only "body" massage, but then what to do, still noobie horny liao, 100 oso take lor, i duno how to chop price.

here's the thing, even though i kena chop 100, i still left quite a happy man, cuz her boobs, omg her boobs are friggin D. and i got a boobie fuck from her xP.

my rating

looks : 6/10 like i said milf
body : deceently maintained.
HJ+boob job : i nv tried boob job before, but it was so friggin good i came within 3mins, the softness of a real big boobs, i think bros who try before will know what i mean

massage : one of the best that i've had, (i go massage quite alot, but before this only decent joints)

total dmg 45(1 hour massage) +100 (special)

after u shoot, she will go out clean, den come in, still massage, definitely not time watcher.

but i think most bros here quite familiar with this place d, all seasoned chiongster, to all bros interested, pls reply here or drop me a pm, and after you try and if u like it, pls upz me ^^

but please be patient as im working, not all the time can be infront of comp xP

ciaoz bros,

last one, please help me chop down the price lar, pity me noobie noobie kena tiok 100 ):
Old 21-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Eclat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First contribution, kena chop gao gao ):

Waiting patiently for you to share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1