The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 2
zenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to behold
Le Da : Elegance Meets Beauty on Race Course Road ⚠️

Hello everyone, my name is Leda from Vietnam, and I just arrived in Singapore.

We offer essential oil massage , painless ice hair removal, cupping and electric scraping, foam massages, Vitamin C and almond massages, and more. My techniques are unique, and I provide excellent service

I’m lively, cheerful, love to smile, and can be both sweet and sassy. I offer attentive, top-quality service with exceptional skills that will leave you satisfied

There are spacious rooms with attached shower facilities which are peaceful and comfortable. There are plenty of great food and a large parking lot nearby, making it super convenient.

Booking: 84604109
Check out my telegram channel for more photo and video: https://t.me/ledamassage

Price: $68 per hour
Opening hours: 10:30 am to 11 pm

Last edited by zenmaster10; Yesterday at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-09-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster (A)

zenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Le Da : Elegance Meets Beauty on Race Course Road ⚠️

Catch this hidden beauty gem quickly!

Last edited by zenmaster10; 12-09-2024 at 09:54 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
zenpimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! She is here now. I saw some bro sharing her contact in some private telegram group. When u add her, you can even telegram call with her to verify her looks

Hope to see some FR here, i will plan to try her next week
Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Fumado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Le Da. She was very friendly when she first saw me. Sat down and gave me a big hug. Very smiley (looks like the picture.)
Her massage is strong and on point.
Her lips are so soft and sweet. No GQ was offered. She understand a little chinese and little english. Please treat her well. She is new in SG. Damage is $68 (entrance fee)
Will RTM. Hope can unlock more menu.

Looks : 10/10
Body : 9/10
Massage : 8/10
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumado View Post
FR for Le Da. She was very friendly when she first saw me. Sat down and gave me a big hug. Very smiley (looks like the picture.)
Her massage is strong and on point.
Her lips are so soft and sweet. No GQ was offered. She understand a little chinese and little english. Please treat her well. She is new in SG. Damage is $68 (entrance fee)
Will RTM. Hope can unlock more menu.

Looks : 10/10
Body : 9/10
Massage : 8/10
Thanks bro for the support and really good GFE here. So she offer u kiss/french?
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster (A)

Leda Leda

Check out my telegram channel for more photo and video: https://t.me/ledamassage

Old Today, 11:58 AM
Samster (A)

Price: $68 per hour
Opening hours: 10:30 am to 11 pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1