The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 18
puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute
Chinese Horoscope I

Chinese horoscopes: Rat
(1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008)

Good traits: Rats are hardworking and have an eye for detail. They're charming and charismatic, believe in their convictions and are disciplined. They are often leaders and pioneers and a symbol of good luck in Chinese horoscopes.

Bad traits: But the rat can be ruthless. They're not willing to compromise and can be selfish. They can also be cruel and bossy, not letting anyone stand in the way of their ambitions.

Rats in a relationship: Rats' extrovert and charming nature makes them very attractive to the opposite sex, and they find themselves having no trouble getting into relationships. They do have the tendency to be seduced by the excitement of danger, which can lead to troubled love lives. Rats are romantic and fall in love easily and, once in a good relationship, are loyal and can play the role of both best friend and ideal lover. Once settled, a Rat enjoys the company of a small group of friends and picks a partner with close family ties.

Sex: Rats are playful and mysterious which means the sex is never dull. Rats are also full of energy and use this advantage in the bedroom. As natural leaders, Rats can be greedy but if they find a partner willing to stand up to them - the sex will be explosive.

Best sexual partner: Monkey and Dragon
Least compatible with... Horse

Best sex positions for the Rat: Anything where the Rat takes the lead - try The High Dive or Edge of Heaven

up list: lionhearted, , Hurricane88, Alexis88,ah rat,Tai_zi21,ly1968, Greenrog,

funmeister ,sexbuzz

Last edited by puffysong; 27-12-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old 27-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster (C)

puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese Horoscope I

Chinese horoscopes: Ox
(1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009):

Good traits:You'll be able to depend on the ox to be hardworking and steady. They tend to be patient and methodical, keeping calm under pressure. But at the same time, they are ambitious and will strive hard to reach their goals.

Bad traits:
One of the main reasons why the ox is so hardworking is because of their stubbornness and narrow-mindeness - once they set their sights on their goals, there's no stopping them, no matter who or what gets in their way. They're not willing to compromise. They can also be materialistic at times.

Oxes in a relationship: Oxes are looking for a stable, traditional relationship. It will take them a long time to find the right partner, and they won't settle for anything less than perfect, as they hate change. Oxes don't believe in expressing their love in words and much prefer showing their feelings through gestures and actions. Oxes aren't that flirty and once they find the right partner are honest and faithful and willing to settle down.

Sex: Oxes like stability and shine in long-term relationships when they begin to feel more comfortable. This means that sex may become slightly repetitive so spice things up with some new sex positions. Having said that, Oxes are hard-working and very devoted, so they make very generous and selfless lovers - great for taking their time in bed!

Best sexual partner:
Snake and Rooster
Least compatible with... Sheep

Best sex positions for the Ox:
Anything where the Ox can take their time - try our Tantric sex positions

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 27-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster (C)

Chinese horoscopes: Tiger
(1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010)

Good traits: The Tiger is an unpredictable and exciting creature, people born in this year share these traits and they're also compassionate, affectionate and sincere. They can be rebellious and impulsive, but at the same time they're inspiring.

Bad traits: The Tiger's impulsiveness also makes them reckless and short-tempered. They can be impatient and they don't like it when they don't get their own way.

Tigers in a relationship: Tigers are passionate and likely to have intense crushes. As leaders, Tigers like to dominate relationships and only respond well to people they respect. Tigers are completely honest about their feelings and expect the same from a relationship – so no game-playing here! Tigers get bored easily and like to mix things up, so it is common for them to be married more than once.

Sex: Tigers are spontaneous lovers and love to be creative in the bedroom. They can be unpredictable and their wild side can sometimes get out of hand. Tigers get brief bursts of energy and wear themselves out quickly trying out new and exciting positions. Tigers also get stimulated when they visit exotic locations.

Best sexual partner:
Horse and Dog
Least compatible with... Monkey

Best sex positions for the Tiger: Any position where the Tiger is dominant - try the Man Trap and The Cat

funmeister ,sexbuzz

Last edited by puffysong; 27-12-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old 28-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster (C)

Chinese horoscopes: Rabbit
(1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011)

Good traits: People born in the year of the Rabbit are gracious, kind, friendly and have beautiful manners. They're not as stubborn as some of the other signs and although they're very confident, they're also compassionate enough to think of other people's needs. Rabbits are great perfectionists with a real eye for detail.

Bad traits: Rabbits can be a little superficial at times and care about appearances. They don't like big social gatherings and can get flustered and stressed by anything competitive, preferring calmer situations. Rabbits may be overly cautious and it's not hard to make them cry!

Rabbits in a relationship: Despite seeming aloof on the outside, Rabbits are romantic and caring in a relationship. Rabbits are also realistic about love and don't let themselves get carried away, so it may take a Rabbit time to settle with a long-term partner. They hate confrontation and do anything they can to avoid it. Rabbits need an affectionate partner who is loving and attentive and as a sensitive sign of the Chinese zodiac, don't react well to selfishness.

Sex: Rabbits love sex! They are very sexual and enjoy the intimacy and tenderness of making love. They love foreplay and appreciate public displays of affection to boost their confidence. Once a Rabbit gets into the swing of things they'll be at it for hours!

Best sexual partner: Sheep and Pig
Least compatible with... Rooster

Best sex positions for the Rabbit: Try more intimate and sensual positions like Lap Love or Face to Face

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 28-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

I like labbits
Old 28-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I like labbits
U liked the rabbits or the Wanimal?

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 28-12-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
clubbing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclubbing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclubbing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclubbing is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Chinese Horoscope I

This is an interesting post!!

I hope my partner will be a combination of Rabbits (love sex) + Tigers (spontaneous lovers and love to be creative) + Rat (Playfulness) = perfect. But doubt we can get that combination.

Will all the horoscope be out before the year ends? I'm curious whose my perfect match.

Puffy!!!! Hurry Hurry...... looking forward to your post. Pitching tent already...
Old 28-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster (C)

Chinese horoscopes: Dragon
(1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012)

Good traits: Dragons are proud creatures and those born in the year of the dragon share this. They have lots of energy and are enthusiastic and loyal to those they care about. They're good at making decisions and stick to them, meaning they'll make great leaders.

Bad traits: For all their leadership skills, Dragons can be too bossy, aggressive and arrogant. They can upset the people they care about by demanding too much from them.

Dragons in a relationship: Dragons are fiercely independent and don't like being tied down in relationships. They will often hesitate to commit fully to a partner. However, Dragons can be very direct and know what they want, so when they meet the right person and make the commitment they are unlikely to ever leave. Dragons like to be the centre of attention and expect this in a relationship as well. Never ones to conform, Dragons hate rules so they tend to need a relaxed relationship free of over-dependency!

Sex: Dragons have a high opinion of themselves and expect this to be reciprocated from their lover. They actively seek excitement and thrills, so will be adventurous and experimental when it comes to sex. Never a dull moment in bed with a Dragon, they're energetic and have high libidos! They also have extremely high expectations in the bedroom so it's best not to disappoint them.

Best sexual partner: Monkey and Rat
Least compatible with... Dog

Best sex positions for Dragons: Energetic and powerful positions such as Standing Up or Dirty Dancing

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 30-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster (C)

Chinese horoscopes: Snake
(1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001)

Good traits: In nature, snakes have a bad reputation, but those born in the year of the Snake have many good qualities like gracefulness and ambition. They are said to be wise and creative and have the calmness and patience to think things through thoroughly before acting on them.

Bad traits: Snakes are bad at communicating their feelings and can be selfish too. They find it hard to trust people and are prone to withdrawing completely and becoming loners.

Snakes in a relationship: Male Snakes tend to be very charming, while female Snakes are very alluring and sexy. While relationships are not always high priority for Snakes, once they enter into them they can be very jealous and possessive. They tend to over-analyze situations and even when a relationship is over can still be quite obsessive. Snakes are not outwardly emotional or great communicators and they choose a partner based on more than looks. Snakes are very loving and affectionate in relationships and need plenty of reassurance. Craving security, Snakes are best suited to trusting and romantic people. They don't handle rejection well and it takes a Snake a very long time to recover from a broken relationship.

Sex: When a Snake's in the mood, you'll know about it! Although not always the most seductive of the Chinese zodiac, they'll switch on the charm when they need to – always to great effect. Snakes prefer tenderness and romance between the sheets and enjoys open displays of affection. Snakes tend to bore easily if not stimulated, so keep things exciting for them!

Best sexual partner: Rooster and Ox
Least compatible with... Pig

Best sex positions for Snakes: Passionate and romantic positions such as the Wraparound or Scissors

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 30-12-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

I still waiting for mine. 2015 coming..

:P
Old 30-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jackson555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chinese horoscopes: Horse (1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002)
Good traits: Horses are cheery and popular because of their wittiness and intelligence. They're clever and open-minded and like nothing better than a good natter. Free-spirits, Horses seek enjoyment and pleasure from life. They're the sign of happiness in Chinese horoscopes.

Bad traits: People born in the year of the Horse have a tendency to be nervous and rude. Although they're generally intelligent, they can be gullible and fickle. They're usually unreliable and fall in and out of love easily.

Horses in a relationship: Horses make great lovers and are charming and affectionate. They have infectious personalities and are never short of attention from the opposite sex. Horses do tend to fall in love quickly and are apt to be impatient with matters of the heart. They find it hard to commit to relationships, often craving variety and preferring to play the field. When they are in love, they will spoil their partner rotten.

Sex: While Horses are very laid-back, they have lots of energy in the bedroom. They can be very spontaneous and fun-loving when it comes to sex, and do enjoy flirting and foreplay. Free-spirited and often quite wild, Horses are always up for a bit of adventure in the bedroom.

Best sexual partner: Dog and Tiger
Least compatible with... Rat

Best sex positions for Horses: Fast-paced sex positions are best for the Horse such as the Galloping Horse or the Sultry Saddle

Famous people born in the Year of the Horse: Clint Eastwood, James Dean, Harrison Ford, Paul McCartney, Gordon Ramsay, Rolf Harris, Aretha Franklin, Cherie Blair, and Katie Price (aka Jordan).

Corresponding Western horoscope: Gemini
Old 01-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Still waiting for mine...
Old 01-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster (C)

Chinese horoscopes: Sheep
(1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003)

Good traits: Sheep have a bad reputation for following the crowd, but those born in the year of the Sheep are actually very creative and artistic. They have great people skills and are sympathetic and sincere, although they can also be quite shy. They are quietly calm and very easy going, always happy to go with the flow. Sheep are very caring and like to keep the peace.

Bad traits: Sheep can be moody and indecisive, they also worry too much and always think the worst. This dreary outlook means they're often a little bit pessimistic. They like to give off a tough exterior to hide their inner feelings.

Sheep in a relationship:
Sheep don't like to be alone. They are big on family and like to be surrounded by children and relatives. Sheep make excellent long-term lovers, and work hard on their relationships to make sure they're loving and happy. They are real suckers for romance and need lots of affection and reassurance. With a gentle and caring nature it's hard to resist them.

Sex: Once Sheep build up their confidence with a partner they make fantastic lovers! They need a bit of encouragement and lots of love to get them going but once they're in the swing of things they are super passionate and very erotic!

Best sexual partner: Pig and Rabbit
Least compatible with... Ox

Best sex positions for Sheep: More touchy-feely positions such as the Manhandle Her or the Slippery Nipple

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 01-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Puffy you too free?! I waiting for Rooster...

Happy new year to you puffy~
Old 02-01-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster (C)

Chinese horoscopes: Monkey
(1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004)

Good traits: Monkeys are born entertainers! They love being centre of attention and can be mischievous and very clever. With great minds for plotting and problem-solving, Monkeys are resourceful and give excellent advice. They make great bosses and enjoy leading others. They're also good at motivating people and are always polite and friendly.

Bad traits: Because of their determination to achieve their goals, Monkeys can be a bit thick-skinned and oblivious to other people at times. They have a tendency to be a bit self-centred and vain, and their outward confidence may be a little overbearing to the other signs of the Chinese zodiac.

Monkeys in a relationship: Monkeys are fun-loving people who use humour to attract the object of their affection. They have a tendency to be promiscuous and flirtatious and are attracted to the excitement of romance. Monkeys find it difficult to commit and can be unpredictable in the early stages of a relationship. Once committed however, Monkeys are the most loyal of all the signs and attach themselves to their partner fully. They can be very open about their feelings so expect a real roller-coaster of emotions. Because of this, a Monkey's perfect partner will be open-minded and not overly sensitive.

Sex: Monkeys are intense, entertaining lovers who love lots of excitement. Monkeys are easily bored and need to be stimulated sexually to keep their interest. They are very adventurous and energetic in bed and will stop at nothing to achieve pleasure.

Best sexual partner: Dragon and Rat
Least compatible with... Tiger

Best sex positions for Monkeys:
Positions which are adventurous and experimental like the Spider or Lust and Thrust

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1