The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!
ALEXIA - another beauty for savour!

Name: Alexia
Nationality : thai
Height: 159cm
Weight: 43kg
Vitals Stats: 33B'24'35
Damage: $170/90min/2shots

She's sexy, good figure, just a bit short to be a model...

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 16-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ALEXIA - another beauty for savour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan

no pics of alexia?
Old 16-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 22
susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan

Pix not in group lei?
Old 16-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

pic up!! Please view in group

Old 16-08-2006, 06:14 PM
po_san_7

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by susuyamyam
Pix not in group lei?

Aiyo group got no pics, but milk man forum got la tis one mouth abit big good for CIM 130 can bo sky, I "write" good FR
Old 16-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 21
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

This Alexia SIBEI POWER!!

Must store vit M for her liao!!

Old 16-08-2006, 07:05 PM
fw190

Whoa! Bonniesan really flooding the market man. How to choose!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Givency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

receive sms from bonnie today..alexia is hot man..now got dilemma liao..rainee also sweet..alexia also hot..woo..
Old 16-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 21
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

If I offered first blood by bonnie, provided timing okay, I will confirm take!!

Old 16-08-2006, 09:09 PM
po_san_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dac
If I offered first blood by bonnie, provided timing okay, I will confirm take!!

waah but you know how to write FR bo? must be powderful FR juicy juicy than can take first blood le my england not good enough le some more got good discount one le
Old 16-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

FR On Alexia
Receive sms fro Bonnie few days ago telling me that two new girls is coming on thursday and ask me whether i am available to take first blood after checking my schedule and confirm with Bonnie last nite and i choose Alexia.

As usual was very excited to see Alexia cause her pic look very chio after my work apointment i drive straight to the hotel and waited in the car for abt 15min becuse i am still early,finally the time come and was sms the room number so proceed up and knock!knock!the door open and a pretty looking face pop out from the door with a tradditional thai 'wai' and was invited in as she just arrived and can tell from the way she also very kan cheung and i ask her to ease down and relax.

So she came over me and help me take off my shoe and sock and then pour me a glass of water and sit next to me we chatted for a while and she when in to the bathroom to prepare the water came out and she offer to give me a massage while waiting for the tub to fill up and she commented that she is quite good in massage so i told her ok and she undress me and ask me to lie on the bed my back facing upward and started to massage my leg and then follow by my back and then suddenly she run to the bathroom and turn off the tap as the tub already fill up and the water overflow and she told me 'aarm nam kon'shower first and continue the massage later.

We fit ourself comfortabaly in the tub with my butt resting on her thigh and she use shower gel to pour on my body and clean me from my arm all the way to my body and then she ask me do i like her to use her breast to massage me,me immediately say yes!yes!she then give me those cheeky smile and apply shower gel on her body and start to use her boobs to massage my chest and use pussy to simulate my little bro while i was closing my eye to enjoy the moment,she then hold my rock hard littel bro head to rub her nipple and the way she express the look on her face is 'CFM' wah lau eh!after all the foul play.

She rinse my body and didi clean she then pop my didi in her mouth and start giving me a solid deep throat BBBJ with her occasionaly sucking my balls and using her tounge to lick my little bro head and shaft just like eating ice cream and then continue to BBBJ me this sensation only one word to describe'Shiok!!!' ,this time i know that she will definetly make me CIM and she grab my butt and push my butt up toward her to have deeper penetrate and start to move my butt slowly to fuck her in the mouth and that really make me bui tahan and shot all my load in her mouth and with her sucking and licking every part of my bro to end the 1st round,we then rinse up and she dry every part of my body never miss a part and we proceed to the bed

She ask me lie down naked on the bed and she took out a Johnson & johnson oil and apply on my body and she continue the massage that she did halfway earlier with her naked she can massage quite well except for the strength if she can apply more pressure that will be perfect,we chit chat and she told me that she come to our shore to work is because she want to earn more money so that she can go back to thailand to have her boobs enhance to C cup,after my front and back body massage she then use the oil to massage my balls when my didi get hard again she use the oil and her two hand grab my didi and stroke it wah!agian very shiok!,this gal will feel horny when she does that and she slowly move her butt toward me cross one of her leg over and turn ard with that CFM look me grab her butt over and we both in 69 position and me start to lick and paint her neatly trim pussy,she will BBBJ you even deeper almost like want to eat up my whole little bro.

With her moaning,she then take my hand and the centre finger to her cunt whole and want me to finger her,me then slowly insert my finger in her wet wet pussy and finger her till i can see her cunt juice is flowing out from her cunt hole she then thrust her pussy toward my finger wanting me to finger fuck her,i oblige lor me finger fuck her till her moaning get so loud when she cummed and i have to grad hold of her mouth with my hand when she turn her head around i worry that outside might here her,kekekeke!

She tell signal me that she want me in her she cap the cd with her mouth and we are still in 69 position and i ask her to stay on the position i the knee up and insert my rock hard little bro in her wet pussy can really tell that she is wet all the cunt juice is covering her cunt me insert her and start to pump her in doggie position me then take both her hand and put them around my neck and pump her fast pace with her whole body close to me till i cant take her moaning and shot my 2nd load of baby in her and both of us collapsed on top of each other panting heavely and the time almost up she run to the bathroom to fill up the tub again and we both have a quick shower in the tub she then dry me up and dress me up in the room had a cirggie paid and with her 'sawadee ka'she then jump on me hug me like a koala bear and is me that walk myself with her hugging me to the door and left the room unwillingly,and i told her i WILL BE BACK

Stat On Alexia
Nationality:Thai
Look:7/10
Body:8/10 (Slim but tann complexion)
Boobs:33 B Cup (brown and sensetive nipple get hard very easy)
BBBJ:9/10 (deep throat and finger licking good,kekeke!)
FJ:9/10 (wet wet and wet pussy)
Service and attidute:10/10
Frenching:yes
CIM:Yes
Damages:$170/90min/2shot
RTF:still need to ask meh,kekeke!
Old 16-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
FR On Alexia
Receive sms fro Bonnie few days ago telling me that two new girls is coming on thursday and ask me whether i am available to take first blood after checking my schedule and confirm with Bonnie last nite and i choose Alexia.
hi bro hthderrick,

Always the GREAt Field Report....after reading your report...feels like bonking this Tom Yam...but too bad...money not enough....

signoff
FL Popiah
Old 16-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
potty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR by the previous bro before me pretty accurate of what she did to me except the 69 part. She was very hardworking. She gave me a 1/2hr BBBJ.

After that, she gave me a massage and I thought it was pretty good. Pressure was quite good for me. Very talkative, very bubbly and kind of makes things all nice and fine.

And I was counting, if go HC also almost costs the same as go to Alexia, then I might as well look for her. At least got two bonks!! hahahhahaaa..

All in all she has a great attitude. I would going back to her again anytime.
Old 17-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by potty
FR by the previous bro before me pretty accurate of what she did to me except the 69 part.
Bro,you mean she didnt do with you?

Maybe she give bros different kind of treatment every visit
Old 17-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Samster

Maybe, she's got alot of skills to offer. Bros may get different kinds of treatment, depending on what you like.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1