The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Emergency Contraception (Morning After) Pill

Hi Guys
Anyone has idea where can I this medicine.
My gal friend is not willing to go see her GP as she feels very paiseh getting it.
Any lobang to get it, or anyone has spare?

Thanks
Old 11-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: Emergency Contraception (Morning After) Pill

Bro,

Safer to get from GP.
U can get from any GP don't need to be her usual one
Old 11-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Thanks Bo for your help
The problem she is not local and afraid to leave a mark on her record
Old 11-04-2014, 06:07 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Should be quite safe.. Doctor have duty to ensure confidentiality of patients information. Furthermore getting morning after pills is not a reportable incident so it's safe.. The longer she delay the bigger the chance of getting pregnant and hence even worse mark for her record
Old 11-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2943 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

yes just go to a different area. visit the clinic once that is it. don't delay any further.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 23
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future

TS,

the pill so called Positinor(2 pills) must take 3 days b4 sex and 3 days after sex..

u can take first pill on tat day do sex or after sex oso can take first pill,
after 12 hrs time take 2nd pill..if forget to take nvm next day can oso.

Being tested safe and reliable pills..

side effect woman body ache and feel uneasy and period come a bit for few days dun panic then finally waterfall flow..

U can get in JB, any pharmacy shop,Watson, etc...

Just to share with you..
Old 11-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Thanks Bo for your help
The problem she is not local and afraid to leave a mark on her record
What record . Pls it's all private and confidential . ICA cannot ask for it in the first place . Unless she's intending to lead a life of vice and murder , nobody will care . Just go to a doc . The most probable situation you are in is that your gf is a pinoy maid . Tell her just go to a GP , they won't call her employer because she's an adult . If she gets pregnant , then it's a different story .
Old 12-04-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Thanks all for your input
My GF is here on visitor visa, she is here to interview for a job with ST
That's why she is afraid that ICA & ST will get news and reduce her chance of employment.
I guess I have to bite the bullet and bring her to the GP.
Its been 3 months since we last met, our small head won the fight and the rest we know is history ...
Old 12-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 17
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
TS,

the pill so called Positinor(2 pills) must take 3 days b4 sex and 3 days after sex..

u can take first pill on tat day do sex or after sex oso can take first pill,
after 12 hrs time take 2nd pill..if forget to take nvm next day can oso.

Being tested safe and reliable pills..

side effect woman body ache and feel uneasy and period come a bit for few days dun panic then finally waterfall flow..

U can get in JB, any pharmacy shop,Watson, etc...

Just to share with you..

buy from JB need not see doc?
Old 12-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Thanks all for your input
My GF is here on visitor visa, she is here to interview for a job with ST
That's why she is afraid that ICA & ST will get news and reduce her chance of employment.
I guess I have to bite the bullet and bring her to the GP.
Its been 3 months since we last met, our small head won the fight and the rest we know is history ...
Don't need scared . Different data systems + nobody cares . Worried about Getting pregnant and worried about people finding out she had sex are 2 completely different things . If you were in Iran , I would say gtfo quick before your dick gets sliced off
Old 12-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chicken_feet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I get mine from Watson in City Square, JB. Just ask from the pharmacy inside Watson.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
yandaodr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dont worry. Just see any outside GP will do. GPs don't share their record with ICA. Even if ICA wants any patient records from a GP, the doctor has to call the patient to sign a consent form for release. So if your GF don't agree, the GP can't release. This is a strict law under Singapore Medical Council guidelines for patient confidentiality. The only exception is when someone is HIV positive, it has to be notified to the CDC.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
yandaodr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Postinor : 1 tab immediately and 1 tab after 12 hours. (best within 48 hours of intercourse)

Ella : 1 tab only. ( best within 72 hours of intercourse)

Ella is better in a way but more expensive.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

If one is concerned about leaving a record, can't a Singaporean friend stand in for her and pass her the medication afterwards. I don't suppose the patient has to swallow the pill in the presence of the doctor?
Old 13-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 23
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Emergency Contraception (Morning After) Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
buy from JB need not see doc?

Not need to see Doc, but nowadays some pharmacy need to record particular.. then u got another pharmacy which not need to take down ur particular..

Hope my reply can help u...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1