The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold
Cool ♥ SoPhiE ♥ E 级棒大波女神! ♥ SuPeR BUSTY 'E' ♥ HIGHLY RECCO ♥ RM INCL

♥ SoPhiE ♥ E 级棒大波女神! ♥ SuPeR BUSTY 'E' ♥ HIGHLY RECCO ♥ RM INCL

SoPhie

Age ♥♥♥ 25yo
LooKs ♥♥♥ 7/10 [ Short hair, demuRe type.. ]
Figure ♥♥♥ [ Refer to picture.. ]
Boobs ♥♥♥ [ E 级棒..! ]
Frenching ♥♥♥ [ That's the high GFE kicks in, were hugging, and kissing back and forth, chit chatting. ]
BBBJ ♥♥♥ 8.5/10 [ Slow teasing, licking of shaft, balls, deep throat, must gave her thumbs up,
her BBBJ is really good.. ]
FJ ♥♥♥ [ No try, need commandoes.. ]
Breasts Fuck ♥♥♥ [ OUTTA THIS WORLD~! ]
CIM / CoF ♥♥♥ [ Regarding CIM & CoF, she allows, but i think it's CHEMISTRY afteraLL.. ]

Massage ♥♥♥ 6/10 [ Just a simple massage. ]

Damage
♥♥♥
$100 / 60 mins / 1 SHOT

ROOM INCL...

Kindly contact SoPhie @ 82350998

Old 26-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ♥ SoPhiE ♥ E 级棒大波女神! ♥ SuPeR BUSTY 'E' ♥ HIGHLY RECCO ♥ RM INCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
She looks more than 25 yrs old.....

Shower - 0/10 Before n after deed,shower alone as bathrm too small

Tits - 9/10 Awesome E cup....shiok to fondle n suck! :D

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a breasts massage on both my back and front. She only licked my nipples. No cat-bathing involved actually ...

AR - 6/10

She gave me a brief AR when I was lying on my stomach,quite short

French - 6/10

BBBJ - 7/10
She would also lick along the length of my shaft, testical and perineum as well,gd effort

FJ - 7.0/10
Just a normal bonk!

Attitude - 8/10

She has excellent attitude n friendly,will RTF

Thks bro Haonan 4 the ctc! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
My short FR.

Boobs: 9/10 100% natural.
Catbath: 7/10 sensual, slow n stimulating
AR: 8/10 wet, warm n full of licking. Sure high
BBBJ: 7/10 good skill. A bit more deepthroat will be better
Painting: 8/10 gets wet easily, no smell, full of moaning till orgasm. Damn shiok :)
FJ: 8/10 shiok shiok shiok
Service lvl: 9/10 make sure u enjoy fully.

Tks haonan ge for the lobang.
Will rtf definitely. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZondaF View Post
Have a session last night with her. Location easy to find. But room and bathroom was kind of small.

Looks: 7 (kind of mature womanly looks doesn't feel like she a prc more like a Malaysian )
Boobs: 8 (big and nice to suck on sensitive nipple keep moaning while sucking on her nipple)
Frenching: 7
Catbath: 7.5 (good some more can say where my sensitive part :D)
Bbbj: 7.5 (the way she bbbj looks like she is hungry , good effort)
Painting: 7.5 ( no smell, in 69 the more you paint the more she attack your little bro)
Fj: 7.5 (responsive , natural moan not fake sound , tried riding and missionary cum fast due to the bbbj :( will ask you to pump harder when she is high, the down side is the bed is a bit rocking quite noisy has to on the tv sound to over up lol)
Service: 8 (good service, friendly always has a smile on her face, can chat with her anything)
Overall: money well spent = big boobs + friendly and good service
Quote:
Originally Posted by fellow111 View Post
Tried her last week.

When I arrived, she ask if I have condom. I forgot and was rushing. So she ask for money for the condom and ran down to buy some. Nice of her instead of asking me to run down. She also left me alone in the place. Told me to shower first. Her boobs really big. Place is quite discrete.

She is not slim type. a little bah bah. Shortish. I would say at least 30.
But really big boobs. She will let me suck her nipples and moan, doesn't sound too fake. As what other bros say, she really does try hard. Her BBBJ is good, I almost cum. Asked her to stop for a while and she cuddled up. I finger her and she became wet. She is very good at talking. Asking me what I want in a sexy voice.
I didn't paint her. but I suppose she will let you.
After that, she went down on me again and then got me ready and mounted me cowgal. She is good. She will quicken the pace when you are about to explode. After that, she cuddled next to me. As it was raining heavily, she said just rest, no need to rush off. but since I have a meeting, I couldn't hang around.

I will definitely RTF. Quite shiok and not a clock watcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paizuri View Post
Thanks to bro haonan for her contact. This lady is a gem!

Swiftly arranged a session with her and I like the location because I go there pretty often. Called her upon reaching and she instructed me to go up. A lady with 2 huge rockets opened the door. Even though she wasn't wearing anything revealingly sexy, I can see that her boobs are really solid.

After reading several FRs about bros bathing alone, I sort of prepared to bathe alone after stripping but somehow this is not true in my case, she stripped and joined me in the shower. Though small, I had no complains because the process of her showering me was already so steamy. She jokingly teased that I looked under aged and called me boy boy -__-

In the shower, I just couldn't get my eyes and hands off her boobs. Constantly fondling and fondling. She then applied soap on her boobs and started to tit fuck me standing. I'm like oh my god, don't kill me off so fast!! But luckily she stopped after a while. When I thought I could breathe easy, she suddenly gave me a blowjob, even with the shower head still running. Just for starters, I didn't cum yet.

Proceeded to the bedroom. I like how cosy the atmosphere of this room is. This is where the fun begins. Immediately pounced on her and starting squeezing and sucking on her boobs like no tomorrow. Sucked and sucked and sucked like a thirsty baby. Got tired and decided that I need to lick some pussy. Nice and odorless she is. Her juices fill my mouth up in no time. Stood up and did a tit fuck in the 'horse riding' position. I have to be extra careful here since I cum easily in this position. I survived the ordeal and lied down while she reciprocated by serving me like a king.

Teasingly rubbing her big boobs among my dick she started to blow with her electrifying eyes maintaining eye contact. So hot.... Then I decided that we fuck. Helmet on, she rode me in cowgirl position. Usually, I don't really cum in FJ position but this time, tables have turned. She was so hardworking and tight down there, I couldn't control and released my load. Highly unusual for a person like me who rarely does FJs and usually releases via tit fuck or the unrivaled 口爆.

Lied down for a seconds and then told her I wanna do it again. She was like eh? Just came only can revive so fast? Lol I told her that with a rack like hers, it's easy to get a hard on again in a short period of time. Sandwiched my little bro between her chest and after a feel strokes, she became a spectator of my usual cum fireworks. Front seat view.

This time, I'm tired already la. Lied down for a while started to tcss while she snuggled up with me to cuddle. Chemistry was really good with her. Even though I'm beat, she's still so horny! Even in cuddling, she playfully led my hand down and carefully taking my fingers to insert into her pussy and told me to finger her while frenching me so passionately. I gladly obliged.

Showered, paid up and left her place in high spirits. Just hoping I don't get parking ticket for illegally parking downstairs can already.

Looks : 7/10 (CFM look, not syt though)
Boobs : 9/10 (au naturale D-E cup, soft like marshmallow, my favorite place to rest on face on)
BBBJ. : 8/10 (good skill and eye contact, will accidentally misfire if not controlled properly)
Titfuck : 9/10 (my weakness here, seriously. Too pleasurable)
FJ. : 9/10 (how often does a lady make me cum in this position is certainly something to compliment about)
GFE. : 10/10 (best part of the experience, to be treated like a real lover)
RTF. : obviously yes!
Appreciate~!
Old 26-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
thanks bro for contact.
Engaged sophie's svc yesterday. Location was rather easy to find n discreet.
Looks:7 not syt but very cfm
Bust: 10/10 fair, soft, huge and natural with light brown 50cents nipples. Sucked it like no tml.
Body: 7 slightly bah bah but i love this type of huggable bods
Bbbj: 9 deep throat and long duration
Catbath: 7 she ask which part sensitive n focus there.
Fj:very sensual n natural moanings
Gfe:10 one man's meat is another's poison. Many hugs n kisses with long conversation,
Rtf: yes of course for such a gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for Sophie

looks - 7 (looks like malaysian gal to me. she even speaks like one!)
Boobs - 9 (great... soft, round with protruding erected nipples)
Body - 7 (slight tummy)
BBBJ - 8.5 (quite shiok. got deep throat!)
FJ - 9 (horny and wet)
GFE - 9 (lol i actually exchange alot of sms with her before actual meeting hence this area is high)
Service - 7.5 (no shower b4 and after... after seeing how small the bathroom is, i can understand why)
RTF - likely
Quote:
Originally Posted by batigoal View Post
Tks Nan Ge

Have make appt with E神 today. Went up to her apartment, although she not wearing anything revealing but you can see tat her boobs is Big (.)(.)...

Standard went to bath 1st... bathroom indeed is small... so bath alone:(

But her service is tip-top.... very patient...very accomdating... Took her time to kiss you..touch u...lick u....:) ask you which part of u is more sensitive...Overall very very good service & feeling :D

Looks: 7 (Milf looking 28yrs old)
Body: 7 (a bit bah bah)
Boobs: 12/10 (Huge (.)(.)
BbbJ: 12/10 (Took her time lick ur shaft & balls... v shiok)
AR: 12/10 (Shoik shiok)
BF: 12/10 (Boobs cover the whole dick)
COB: 12/10 (Cum into the deep cleavage)

RTF: sure...

But she will be going holiday next week but will be back ....
Do up my points if you like my comment;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by guanrenximen View Post
me no gd in writing FR but since promised bro haonan & sis sophie to write one, here it goes:

Looks: 6/10(not a syt but more for MILF lovers)
Boobs: 8/10(D-cupper, natural, soft & bouncy)
Catbath: 7.5/10(licked my whole body, no parts spared)
Breastfuck: 8/10(sensual)
BBBJ: 8/10(she toggled between BF & BBBJ spontaneously, spent quite a long time on these two processes)
FJ: 8/10(missionary->doggie->missionary->removed cap->COB explosion)
GFE: After she washed herself up, she came back & lie against me(her head on my chest) & we TCSS, high gfe
RTF: Probably
Overall: Not a clock watcher, friendly lady with two bulky knockers...:D
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitsWarlord View Post
Thanks Bro HaoNan Ge for the Intro. Tried her 2 weeks ago. As promised, here is the FR of Sophie:

Looks: 6/10(Milf lover type)
Boobs: 8/10(More like D cup cause Estee one is definitely bigger. soft & bouncy)
Titsfuck: 8/10(Not the best I have tried as compared with Estee and XX)
BJ: 8/10(Good suction and very hardworking)
FJ: Nil(Released all my soldiers on her big boobs during BF.. Shiok)
RTF: Probably not. Will tried Xiao Xiao again when my Vit M returns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Quick FR here for Sophie.

Booked an appt with Sophie yesterday...location was easy to find. Cozy little room and the bathroom was small but able to have a bath together. :)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Not SYT but pleasant looking)
Body: 7/10 (a bit on the fleshy side)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (Huge natural soft jugs that were great to suck on...hehe)
BJ: 8/10 (Good suction and timely strokes)
BF: 10/10 (Really amazing to my dick disappearing into her cleavage, yet able to have a great tight feel)
FJ: 8/10 (Spontaneous and accommodating, missionary and cowboy was great and able to feel the "piak piak" reaction :o)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Chatty and would make you feel at home)
Service: 8/10 (Very attentive to your needs, not a time watcher)

Overall, it was a pretty good experience. Will consider for RTF once vit M refills. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeboon View Post
FR on Sophie

Manage to get a session with Sophie on Monday Night, before her code red.

For once, the rumors are true... Super sized natural E cup boobies!!! Like bro haonan I was freaking hell excited. first time I get to breast fuck and seeing my little bro disappearing into the cleavage. How heavenly is that! Damn it.

I'm not gonna rate Sophie services as it is really excellent. And the most turn on part is that she don't look or sound like a prc lady. When I reached her destination, I thought I got the wrong place or booking cuz it was a Malaysian accent lady that greeted me. And yes she does look like a Milf next door in Msia. How rare is that?!

Let me summarize the key points since most have been mentioned by bro who have engaged her before.
- Very friendly easy to get along type
- Looks won't reject and in fact pleasant and grow on you
- FJ tight, bj great and rest really depends on chemistry
- key highlight is her breast fuck with oil.
- She has many rtf clients.

Overall, I give Sophie Thumbs up!! Thanks bro haonan for the wonderful gem.

Once again have a great bonk to all samsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNNlover View Post
Thanks for the contact TS.

The area is convenient. public parking is available along the internal roads behind the venue.

Upon entry into the place, I felt cozy.

Looks: 7 (petite, small face)
Body: on the meaty side but her boobs are huge. I stayed in the boobs for some time for a welcome drink...
Attitude: she is chatty. We talked like long lost friends.
Foreplay: sucks her tits and played with them for a while. Fantastic.
BJ: she sucked and licked well... My cock is cocked in no time. There was ample cat bath, after my bath.
FJ: we fucked like bunnies. We did missionary. Changed to woman on top. Her boobs were having a mind of their own. Caught one in my hand and continue with the rodeo. We changed to doggie. I pumped her hard and she was loving it. And I came.
RTF: definitely. Hers boobs are reason enough.

She is a nice lady with a good attitude and boobs to match. TS, Thanks for sharing this gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Firstly, thank you to Bro Haonan for sharing his wonderful gems. I have asked Bro Haonan for FR contact many times, and he is always quick to reply and all his recommendations are good quality. Many thanks Bro Haonan.
FR on Sophie; very hot & horny young girl with wet pussy and gorgeous big tits and nipples. Very eager to please, and she is also very horny to fuck and cum with me. RTF for sure.
Enjoy and chiong safe.
Appreciate~!
Old 26-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
She looks more than 25 yrs old.....

Shower - 0/10 Before n after deed,shower alone as bathrm too small

Tits - 9/10 Awesome E cup....shiok to fondle n suck! :D

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a breasts massage on both my back and front. She only licked my nipples. No cat-bathing involved actually ...

AR - 6/10

She gave me a brief AR when I was lying on my stomach,quite short

French - 6/10

BBBJ - 7/10
She would also lick along the length of my shaft, testical and perineum as well,gd effort

FJ - 7.0/10
Just a normal bonk!

Attitude - 8/10

She has excellent attitude n friendly,will RTF

Thks bro Haonan 4 the ctc! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
My short FR.

Boobs: 9/10 100% natural.
Catbath: 7/10 sensual, slow n stimulating
AR: 8/10 wet, warm n full of licking. Sure high
BBBJ: 7/10 good skill. A bit more deepthroat will be better
Painting: 8/10 gets wet easily, no smell, full of moaning till orgasm. Damn shiok :)
FJ: 8/10 shiok shiok shiok
Service lvl: 9/10 make sure u enjoy fully.

Tks haonan ge for the lobang.
Will rtf definitely. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZondaF View Post
Have a session last night with her. Location easy to find. But room and bathroom was kind of small.

Looks: 7 (kind of mature womanly looks doesn't feel like she a prc more like a Malaysian )
Boobs: 8 (big and nice to suck on sensitive nipple keep moaning while sucking on her nipple)
Frenching: 7
Catbath: 7.5 (good some more can say where my sensitive part :D)
Bbbj: 7.5 (the way she bbbj looks like she is hungry , good effort)
Painting: 7.5 ( no smell, in 69 the more you paint the more she attack your little bro)
Fj: 7.5 (responsive , natural moan not fake sound , tried riding and missionary cum fast due to the bbbj :( will ask you to pump harder when she is high, the down side is the bed is a bit rocking quite noisy has to on the tv sound to over up lol)
Service: 8 (good service, friendly always has a smile on her face, can chat with her anything)
Overall: money well spent = big boobs + friendly and good service
Quote:
Originally Posted by fellow111 View Post
Tried her last week.

When I arrived, she ask if I have condom. I forgot and was rushing. So she ask for money for the condom and ran down to buy some. Nice of her instead of asking me to run down. She also left me alone in the place. Told me to shower first. Her boobs really big. Place is quite discrete.

She is not slim type. a little bah bah. Shortish. I would say at least 30.
But really big boobs. She will let me suck her nipples and moan, doesn't sound too fake. As what other bros say, she really does try hard. Her BBBJ is good, I almost cum. Asked her to stop for a while and she cuddled up. I finger her and she became wet. She is very good at talking. Asking me what I want in a sexy voice.
I didn't paint her. but I suppose she will let you.
After that, she went down on me again and then got me ready and mounted me cowgal. She is good. She will quicken the pace when you are about to explode. After that, she cuddled next to me. As it was raining heavily, she said just rest, no need to rush off. but since I have a meeting, I couldn't hang around.

I will definitely RTF. Quite shiok and not a clock watcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paizuri View Post
Thanks to bro haonan for her contact. This lady is a gem!

Swiftly arranged a session with her and I like the location because I go there pretty often. Called her upon reaching and she instructed me to go up. A lady with 2 huge rockets opened the door. Even though she wasn't wearing anything revealingly sexy, I can see that her boobs are really solid.

After reading several FRs about bros bathing alone, I sort of prepared to bathe alone after stripping but somehow this is not true in my case, she stripped and joined me in the shower. Though small, I had no complains because the process of her showering me was already so steamy. She jokingly teased that I looked under aged and called me boy boy -__-

In the shower, I just couldn't get my eyes and hands off her boobs. Constantly fondling and fondling. She then applied soap on her boobs and started to tit fuck me standing. I'm like oh my god, don't kill me off so fast!! But luckily she stopped after a while. When I thought I could breathe easy, she suddenly gave me a blowjob, even with the shower head still running. Just for starters, I didn't cum yet.

Proceeded to the bedroom. I like how cosy the atmosphere of this room is. This is where the fun begins. Immediately pounced on her and starting squeezing and sucking on her boobs like no tomorrow. Sucked and sucked and sucked like a thirsty baby. Got tired and decided that I need to lick some pussy. Nice and odorless she is. Her juices fill my mouth up in no time. Stood up and did a tit fuck in the 'horse riding' position. I have to be extra careful here since I cum easily in this position. I survived the ordeal and lied down while she reciprocated by serving me like a king.

Teasingly rubbing her big boobs among my dick she started to blow with her electrifying eyes maintaining eye contact. So hot.... Then I decided that we fuck. Helmet on, she rode me in cowgirl position. Usually, I don't really cum in FJ position but this time, tables have turned. She was so hardworking and tight down there, I couldn't control and released my load. Highly unusual for a person like me who rarely does FJs and usually releases via tit fuck or the unrivaled 口爆.

Lied down for a seconds and then told her I wanna do it again. She was like eh? Just came only can revive so fast? Lol I told her that with a rack like hers, it's easy to get a hard on again in a short period of time. Sandwiched my little bro between her chest and after a feel strokes, she became a spectator of my usual cum fireworks. Front seat view.

This time, I'm tired already la. Lied down for a while started to tcss while she snuggled up with me to cuddle. Chemistry was really good with her. Even though I'm beat, she's still so horny! Even in cuddling, she playfully led my hand down and carefully taking my fingers to insert into her pussy and told me to finger her while frenching me so passionately. I gladly obliged.

Showered, paid up and left her place in high spirits. Just hoping I don't get parking ticket for illegally parking downstairs can already.

Looks : 7/10 (CFM look, not syt though)
Boobs : 9/10 (au naturale D-E cup, soft like marshmallow, my favorite place to rest on face on)
BBBJ. : 8/10 (good skill and eye contact, will accidentally misfire if not controlled properly)
Titfuck : 9/10 (my weakness here, seriously. Too pleasurable)
FJ. : 9/10 (how often does a lady make me cum in this position is certainly something to compliment about)
GFE. : 10/10 (best part of the experience, to be treated like a real lover)
RTF. : obviously yes!
Appreciate~!
Old 26-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

BH OppA.. Where are you.!
Old 26-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3o1984 View Post
BH OppA.. Where are you.!
GooD MorninG...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 26-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
GooD MorninG...
Afternoon Check..
Old 26-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

Evening bump..!
Old 26-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

Evening check..
Old 29-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3o1984 View Post
Afternoon Check..
Not yet Check in... Mei Mei waiting ohhh

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 30-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

Afternoon check..
Old 30-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Evening check..
Old 31-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster

earlY morning UpZ !

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 31-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not yet Check in... Mei Mei waiting ohhh
Quote:
earlY morning UpZ !
MM go where liao.. haha..
Old 31-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Afternoon check..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1