The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2013, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all
Red face A few days encounter with a female tour guide..

Earlier this year, my wife agreed to let me go on a trip to China. It was to the cultural places in China (shantou, meizhou, Guangzhou. Etc). She wasn't interested so allowed me to go for this trip.
I went earlier this yr, after CNY, in end Feb. It was still cooling temperature over the various cities.

Day 1
During the group check-in at Changi airport, I saw all the people in the group, all middle aged and abv. Mostly not young ppl. I am considered the youngest. For that, I sian half already.
So when we reached shantou airport, a petite sized female tour guide waved the tour agency flag and welcomed us. It was a small group of 10+ people. So as the youngest, I kena arrow to be the group's in-charged.

At first I can't really tell her figure as she was wearing a jacket, quite thick. So I didn't bother much. Aft that, we went on our tour, as usual.
At the later part of the day, when we were at a museum, she asked to come to one side and wanted to speak to me.

Translated to English..
Guide: Hello, can I ask u a favour?
Me: what is it?
Guide: I don't know whether u willing to this. But our company only let me stay in cheap budget hotel during my job. I don't know whether u mind if I share room with u? As those budget hotel don't think have heater. I will pay u a little for sharing room with u.
Me: Ok, But must request for twin instead of king bed as I requested. (At first I'm unwilling.)
Guide: Thanks!

The night we arrived at the hotel. She asked me to wait as she settle my room aft she settled the rest. The hotel rooms for twin are fully booked, so no choice, only king size bed.
So when we entered, she told me to.shower first if I can as she have to make her rounds checking out others' rooms. I said ok.

After we took turns to shower, she wore a T-shirt and track pants. I can see that she at least have a C-cup boobs. So while she was settling some paper work, we chatted abt our life. She's from shandong and her family quite poor de. She's a single mother as her husband left her while she was on her job.
I told her I'm married with no child n I'm here as my wife is not interested in this tour. So I came alone.

Straight away she was mumbling..
Guide: in that case, u mind if I have another deal with u?
Me: what is it?
Guide: ur wife not here, u sure have needs right?
Me: Yes. But I'm going to shenzhen then see how. Here these kind of less developed town, I doubt that I can find any massage to help me.
Guide: why not u let me help u in return when I stay with u?
Me: u really let me have fun with u?
Guide: no men touched me since my husband who left me a yr ago. As the tour I bring are mostly older couples.
Me: what u willing to let me do? Masturbate for me?
Guide: masturbate u enough meh? Dun pretend lah, I let u sleep with u, u think I can let u resist me?
Me: u willing to let me have sex with u?
Guide: Yes But today can don't? I'm sure we don't have condom. I today HJ n BJ for u ok? Both also do.
Me: sure.

So she helped me to strip my shorts and underwear. My dick also started to erect. She then started to tickle my body and sensual touch my groin area to prepare me for HJ. I request her to show me some of her body. She said ok and asked me to self-service.
After stroking for a while, I shoot onto her face. She continued until I stopped cumming.
She went to wash up and came back while we cuddle and heavily petted for another BJ for me. It took quite some time for me to get a hard on and eventually she did a BJ for for me and sucked for 15mins before I shot inside her mouth.

After that, we washed and we were so tired that we fell asleep until next morning.

To be continued..
Old 24-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few days encounter with a female tour guide..

1st camper... Bro please continue your juicy story !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 24-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

Wow next time take tour must read fine print " Sex included" lol
Old 24-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here...
Old 24-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

interesting,
Old 24-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Muyo000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp here for more!
Old 24-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Wow, faster sign up to join this group tour. Else the local agency sure pack with all the tiko bros fm SBF.
Old 24-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 24-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRwriter View Post
After that, we washed and we were so tired that we fell asleep until next morning.
To be continued..
=====
which tour agency in spore u sign up with?
sure many bros here want to register with it, request for your tour guide.
sound more like sex tour than shantou tour
Old 24-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

pitching tent !
Old 24-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 24-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
flameon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thumb up bro ts. Wat tour agent u sign up with???
Old 24-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A few days encounter with a female tour guide..

Wow Bro FRwriter, you are very lucky guy. It's just like striking top prize in a million dollar lottery man

Look forward to your continuation and juicy details

Thanks & Cheers
Old 24-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

me also want to go traveling alone. must make sure tour guide is a big boob lady.
Old 24-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1649 / Power: 15
gozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant futuregozoo has a brilliant future

Indeed, TS you are a lucky guy and juicy story. camping here for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1