The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
jizzmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1 Day as a Emperor of China, how many girls can you fuck among the 3000 Jiali?

Today damn sian at work, so my humsup thoughts went wild... I was thinking if I could be granted a wish to go back to the future to ancient China and become Emperor for 1 day/24hrs, I am thinking how many of 3000 后宫佳丽 can I De-Virginized in 24hrs.

All the 后宫佳丽 should be Virgins when they are being snatch from the villages, the Emperor only fuck virgins if the girl not virgin her family 9 generations also have to be beheaded.

I think I can fuck 18! and molest like 2000 HAHAHAHA

How many can you without TongKat ALi!
Old 20-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1 Day as a Emperor of China, how many girls can you fuck among the 3000 Jiali?

Yay !!!..

PSLE results out alrdy..so you managed to go in express stream ?
Old 20-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dreamguy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 1 Day as a Emperor of China, how many girls can you fuck among the 3000 Jiali?

Many years ago.. I used to think "Wa, taking someone virgin is so good!!!"

Nowadays I don think it's good at all.. They are like dead fish and most of time they will say pain pain.. Do this cannot.. eeee dirty.. Eeee pain Eeee why like that 1?..

Super sianzzz lor!
Old 20-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you better focus on your work instead.
Old 20-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think anything more than 3 shoot nothing liao
Old 20-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 22
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzmo View Post
Today damn sian at work, so my humsup thoughts went wild... I was thinking if I could be granted a wish to go back to the future to ancient China and become Emperor for 1 day/24hrs, I am thinking how many of 3000 后宫佳丽 can I De-Virginized in 24hrs.

All the 后宫佳丽 should be Virgins when they are being snatch from the villages, the Emperor only fuck virgins if the girl not virgin her family 9 generations also have to be beheaded.

How many can you without TongKat ALi!

Anyway historically 3000 could be consider a low number as there were Emperors who had much more Overstocked rear palaces and some concubines were never visited.

Technically u can De-virginise all 3000 in 24 hours, here is how
actually can be even more than 3000 .

Issue Imperial Edict containing the following Imperial Order
1. Order all Eunuches to standby the concubine with dildo and the concubine to spread legs and wait.
2. At the strike of the Morning bell, violate the concubine's Jade Gate with the Pearly Rod and see Crimson Flower.
3.Throw all 3000 devirginise concubine out
4. replace with another (insert number) freshly snatch virgin and repeat Pearly Rod Operation every hour on the hour.
5.around hour 12 The Palace should be in flames after the commoners and your officers have rebelled and u been castrated.

And there is your Day as The Emperor.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 20-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

aiyah,young man why u so free untill nothing 2 do dream of such things.

btw,if u 1 2 go back 2 ancient China,it shld be go back 2 the "PAST" not to the "future".

suggest u go see a doc + be more attentive in skool.
Old 20-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
canI1you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Yay !!!..

PSLE results out alrdy..so you managed to go in express stream ?
First day of making day where got so fast get results...
Old 20-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 22
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Oh yah i just remember

U can go BTTF to these locations too

Sacking of Rome
Burning of Qin Shi Huang's palace (they slaugtered the rear palace and burnt it down)
Genghis Khan - and his rape of half the known world (Im Serious)Descent from Genghis Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christian Crusades
Rape of nanking
Soviet victory in Berlin
(these just the ones i can recall now)

What is 3000? Chicken feed lah.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1