The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
2-3hrs hotels

Hey bros can recommend any hotels that charge hourly rates? New to the game but some advice would be good. Preferably not hotel 81 standard some places more atas like boutique hotels that charge by the hour or small hour blocks. Thanks!
Old 29-05-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2-3hrs hotels

can consider booking dayuse ... quite good options

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 29-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Can try Kim Tian at Geylang Lorong 6. Room is clean and can choose no need to register IC or work permit..
Old 30-05-2022, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A lot of hotels provide minimum 2 hrs.Hotel 81, Fragrance, Ibiz etc.They have many locations and some are located at some remote area and the environmentis is quiet to have our own private retreat.
Old 30-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Iwant2fuck is Cool - loads of Potential

Sidetrack, haven't been booking H81 or fragrance for a long time. Recently saw a lot of michat 'friends' offer to drop by hotel, say she stay there.

Does this mean that guy can just reach, and she bring guest up? No need register guy's IC?

Thanks
Old 30-05-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
high5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can try the heritage hotels. They have short term booking and they are nice.
Old 03-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
NewToChiong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Can try Kim Tian at Geylang Lorong 6. Room is clean and can choose no need to register IC or work permit..
Hi, can give more details? is your info recent? how much per hour? how does not needing ic work? isit they don't ask or you can say don't want register ic?
Old 11-06-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4038 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Hey bros can recommend any hotels that charge hourly rates? New to the game but some advice would be good. Preferably not hotel 81 standard some places more atas like boutique hotels that charge by the hour or small hour blocks. Thanks!
If you have not already done so, download the Stayr app and take a look.
Old 13-06-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would need some advice from knowledgeable bros here! Any full day, nice hotel hopefully with swimming pool, that don't check guest ID/passport kind? Hoping to go, but Singapore alot hotel all need the guest to register so not girlfriend friendly! TIA
Old 14-06-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9987 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Effective today, practically all COVID restrictions, except mask indoors, are removed.

Do not think problem with hotel require to register guests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unipaint View Post
Would need some advice from knowledgeable bros here! Any full day, nice hotel hopefully with swimming pool, that don't check guest ID/passport kind? Hoping to go, but Singapore alot hotel all need the guest to register so not girlfriend friendly! TIA
Old 16-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

Balestir Hotel....run down, but generally clean
Old 17-06-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
A lot of hotels provide minimum 2 hrs.Hotel 81, Fragrance, Ibiz etc.They have many locations and some are located at some remote area and the environmentis is quiet to have our own private retreat.
Good idea for singles staycation. Sometimes I just want some privacy in a place other than my home.
Old 18-06-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4038 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unipaint View Post
Generally hotels do not ask the guest to register, unless they look like they will be visiting overnight.

Most hotels have a cut-off time for overnight guest registration - if you walk in during the daytime and want to visit the pool chances are you will not be stopped.

If you want your girl to visit the pool without being asked, choose a hotel where the swimming pool is on a floor accessible to the public. Hotel Jen and Shang are both like that - you can just walk in and go straight to the pool, no questions asked. Fairmont is also like that, and I am sure there are many others.

All the best. If you are looking more for the lower end budget hotels with a small swimming pool, then you're probably out of luck since they generally restrict access to the pool only to registered guests.
Old 18-06-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

I always book kim Tian hotel at Geylang lor 22
Weekdays 3 hours us $30, weekend and pH
is $35. Overnight is $70,
Min Wah same, but overnight is $80
Old 18-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
ShuttleMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
I always book kim Tian hotel at Geylang lor 22
Weekdays 3 hours us $30, weekend and pH
is $35. Overnight is $70,
Min Wah same, but overnight is $80
$30 for 3 hours is very affordable. Thanks for nice share sis!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1