The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Broken heart & broken wallet

Hi bros & sis of SBF,

My first post here as a new member.

Just want to seek advice, comments and help if not just ranting out because I got no other people to talk to about my situation.

I don't usually go clubbing/pubbing but one day about 4 months ago I was brought to this thai club by my colleague for a celebration.

Just so happened it was the first day that that thai club brought in Korean & Taiwanese girls.

This Korean girl actually approached me and we started chatting. I actually know a bit of Korean and she was fascinated. We ended up exchanging numbers. I got very attracted to her and subsequently came back to look her up.

They were actually there working as models, and it seemed like it's pretty difficult to get frisky with them. Soon I got close with her circle of model friends and consistently they were telling me Singaporean men are wolves, waves of msg asking for sex and they don't like to work in the club. Most of them returned to Korean except for the girl I met.

Initially she didn't ask me to help her with her target until the 2nd month onwards. We kept going out and I had spent huge loads until I've told her that I've got no more money to spend on her.

She was very understanding and told me to stop hanging "flower" for her, told me not to look her up in the club and still meets me when we're free for shopping and just meals. She even advised me not to give up on my current job when I was frustrated over it.

She says that I'm her bf and what I don't understand is we are not intimate, how can it be that i'm the bf? We still chat and go out every once in awhile but nothing happens. Nothing meaning no sex, we still hug and kiss but that's nothing to me...

Recently my colleague told me that he saw her giving a customer a bj, which of course I didn't believe. But I didn't rule out the fact that it can happen.

I still give her the benefit of the doubt, even she did that it's also because of her job. But hearing from her, she absolutely hates the notion of paying for sex and stuff.

Obviously asking her directly will get a no, but what else can I do?

I am pretty confused right now and am not sure where I stand in this situation.

In the end I hope to achieve the following:
1. To confirm our rs
2. If she really treats me a bf, to have sex!
3. Anyway to salvage my "investment" if she doesn't really take our rs seriously?

Opened to be judged...

Can anyone with similar situation share with me what did you do?
Old 21-10-2013, 03:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Broken heart & broken wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxccl View Post

Opened to be judged...

You're an idiot.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-10-2013, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ShaneLenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are her companion...?You pay for food and drinks and stuffs on her days off...?

You should try to bring her home and inititiate sex...
Old 21-10-2013, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You go to a club, either you play the girls or you get played by them.

Her job is to get paid by getting fucked, no two ways about it. You have to accept the fact. Don't even think of a relationship before you straighten out your thoughts. I suggest you leave this golden cheebye asap for your own good. When you play, you don't indulge and fall head over heals for a whore. (it's not easy)

These girl is ONLY YOURS when you took her to the room. Once she is outside, she belongs to the public.
Old 21-10-2013, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

I used to be an idiot like you during my younger days. Are you looking for real love from her? She bonked countless men already and she does not need to tell you that.

She only use you as a 'temporary friend' and once she made enough she go back Korea. You should bonk her at least once before she leaves you. If she rejects you should break up with her.
Old 21-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

its obvious Tat ur fren is jealous of u getting true love and he cant, Tat is y he trying to sabo her la, or maybe he is 1 of the competitors amongst the many guys... IMHO, she is of wife material cos she advised u to stop hanging flowers for her and still go out with u... Just hang on and wait long long for this true love to open flower grow fruit... JIAYOU TS!!!
Old 21-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro,

Get a life, she only want your $$$.
Old 21-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

You are probably there to provide sponsorship for some of her meals and outdoor entertainment from time to time.....time to wake up.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 21-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, time to wake up and cut your losses.. save yourself when you still can.. don't build up a debt which you will regret later..
Old 21-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxccl View Post

She says that I'm her bf and what I don't understand is we are not intimate, how can it be that i'm the bf? We still chat and go out every once in awhile but nothing happens. Nothing meaning no sex, we still hug and kiss but that's nothing to me...

Recently my colleague told me that he saw her giving a customer a bj, which of course I didn't believe. But I didn't rule out the fact that it can happen.

Opened to be judged...

Can anyone with similar situation share with me what did you do?
if she bj other men and u kissed her that means u are also giving proxy bj to all the other men . yucks
Old 21-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Boy, there will be men who can pay more than you to have hugs and kisses from her.

It's her job and if more money is given then sex can happen too.

Since she still go out with you without much more cash outlay then enjoy the dating game lor.

She can call you BF or hubby but you should know it won't come to any happy endings unless she's willing to buy you a ticket to korea, intro her parents to you and want you to marry her. (which is as good as striking big sweep)
Old 21-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

바보

Bro. Never spend money on a girl until you broke.

There are tons of Korean girls(yes i admit I love them too) currently working in the clubs. Most of their job, you guessed it.

I don't know what's the ratio of you settling down with a girl you met in the club. But It's always better to find someone outside.

Remember, there's always prettier girl out there.

In turn, I would call her my GF(just to make her feel shoik). But I fuck around with others and let her know(purposely). She can play that game, you also!!! She won't feel good either even though she also toying you.
Old 21-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Stop all those nonsense. Don't waste anymore gas on her.

Save money go to Korea, and find the real deal. It seems you fall for her KC. Better siam from her far far. There's are tons of women willing to spread their leg for you. Why headache on one Korean girl?
Old 22-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she wants to make kimchi and you are one of the ingredients she is missing? ie. cabbage aka chai toa.
Old 22-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

TS bro,

1)nothing to confirm, just a $ rs.
2)no sex means she dun like u, bf just a term so u take care of her with $.
3)only way to salvage is to bonk her as much as possible, seems unlikely.

Initial invested too much, difficult to recoup. ROI failed miserably,do take note not worthy for any further investments. Cut losses and look for other prospective ventures.

Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1