The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2007, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Terrible FL Deals

Many bros here would think that I have a lot of good FL deals, having from time to time provided FLs with excellent services at reasonable prices. In fact some may even think that I had no bad experiences before. Well, that isn't entirely true. So after an incident last night, I thought I'll start a thread on my terrible deals to share with fellow bros here, not so much as a warning but more of reading pleasure. But these terrible deals do exist, so taking it as a warning is also good. And also have fellow bros here who had terrible deals to post them out too.

Now yesterday, I was surprise to receive a PM for a very senior and respectable samster here, Bro JT. He had a contact for me to try and if good, also to promote her since he felt that I had the credentials to do that. As I knew from the various brown sugar and PRC contacts he had provided in the past, I made a deal with him. Bro JT will support one of the FLs I'm helping and I'll take on Yang Yang, a PRC who arrived on our shores not too long ago. I gave Bro JT Xiao Juan's contact and myself, made a call to Yang Yang.

Now apparently, Yang Yang is a friend of a former PRC FL who was here and was quite popular. The friend gave Yang Yang Bro JT's and I believe several other bros contact numbers for assistance.

Well, on the other end of the line, Yang Yang answered with quite a charming voice. You know how these sweet PRCs sound, sometimes quite alluring and sexy. Pleasantries exchanged, we made an appointment to meet up at a coffeeshop near to where Yang Yang is putting up.

As I was early than the appointment time, I sat at the coffeeshop drinking coffee and watching the many PRC chicks going up and down the road where there are some private apartments housing these beauties. Idling away, I assessed these PRCs where many were SYTs. Even those MILFs look good and I'm sure many bros here wouldn't mind a sexxion with any of them. Every time a single PRC walked towards or past my table, I would wonder if Yang Yang would be look like this. Promoting her would be a steal! Especially after an hour or 2 of passionate love making coming soon.

Nearer to the appointed time, I gave Yang Yang a call and she would be down in 15 minutes. She would be wearing white Tees and a beige denim short skirt - the cue to me as this seem to be what most SYTs would wear. I described my attire to her forgetting to state the wind breaker I was also wearing.

Anyway, I eagerly wait for Yang Yang to turn up and "rehearsed" what I might say to her to break the ice and make a good and lasting impression. Shouldn't be difficult for as hey! I'm Midnightiger! Even Bro JT trusts my ability! Saw a couple of similar attired PRCs which were false alarms each time as they were not Yang Yang.

Then from a distance, I saw this PRC walking towards the direction of the coffeeshop. I thought to myself "No this couldn't be her" several times. White Tees, Beige Denim short skirt, swaying towards my direction. From about 10 metres, she was looking at my table for some kind of confirmation that I was the one she was supposed to meet? Our eyes met briefly as I quickly looked into my coffee and keep stirring it even though it was cold by then. Strange thoughts ran through my head and I desperately said a small prayer "Dear God, Don't let this be Yang Yang and I'll never cheong again for the rest of my life and be a good man".

But I think God wanted to punish me.

To Be Continued.
Old 23-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future
Re: Terrible FL Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
I desperately said a small prayer "Dear God, Don't let this be Yang Yang and I'll never cheong again for the rest of my life and be a good man".
Got so bad meh? It must be a terrible encounter.. Feel sorry for you.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 23-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Terrible FL Deals

Wah bro- u very good story teller ya??

I camping here liao- keep it coming!!
Solid intro!!!
Old 23-11-2007, 09:50 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya bro way to go....inject some story-telling into FR to lighten the mood! Feel sorry for your bad experience though
Old 23-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JokerTan2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
I desperately said a small prayer "Dear God, Don't let this be Yang Yang and I'll never cheong again for the rest of my life and be a good man".

But I think God wanted to punish me.

To Be Continued.
From here we can see that this PRC girl walking to you CMI
Old 23-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I must have been very bad as God wanted to punish me.

Mobile phone in one hand, a small silver coloured handbag slung over the arm of the other, the PRC stopped right in front of me and started to open mouth as to ask me something but I immediately shook my head and both my hands showing "No No No" to gesture that whatever she wants, I'm not involved or interested and quickly looked down into my cup of cold coffee.

Half of me was hoping that this lady here could be one of the street walkers PRC FLS that goes to coffeeshops and approached single men to "make friends" before zeroing on business and that the real Yang Yang will turn up to "save" my day, but they other half of me feared that she could be Yang Yang.

Then I saw the PRC started to use her mobile phone. I breathed a sign of relief as my own mobile phone was on "earphone" mode so thought that if this PRC happened to be Yang Yang (which I now was 99% sure was but still 1% hoping wasn't) trying to call me, I would be able to avoid noticing the call since my phone was on earphone mode. Lucky me!

Lucky me? Suddenly Kenny G's "Song bird", the ringing tone of my phone played out loud and clear! How can this be? I started to panic, don't know to look left or right, not sure to answer that call or not. Damn! I didn't realize that ringing tones still play even on earphone mode! Damn Nokia! Damn Starhub! I had no choice but to answer the call and the moment I answered "Hello", the PRC was looking right at my face! My 1% hope was gone!

With quick thinking, I gave a weak smile and said "Oh! you're are Yang Yang?" as if nothing as happened and her face lit up the whole coffeeshop with her smile as she replied "Yes" and made herself comfortable by sitting on the empty chair just beside me. Damn! I should have put the chair on the opposite side of the table, I thought to myself. I have a reputation to maintain, you know.

My mind flew to other thoughts and, forgive my vulgarity, I said to myself "Fuck JT!" This fucking son of a gun has played me out! And I recommended to him one of the best service PRC in Xiao Juan! If I were to meet him, I will give him a fucking he'll remember for the rest of his life! As my thoughts grew, my frustration and anger increased but Yang Yang brought me back to reality by asking me whether I've waited long!

I didn't answer but just looked at her. Here is Yang Yang, who looks in her early thirties, short at about 1.55m with a body which reminds me of a potato. Her face is definitely other man's meat as it's definitely my poison! If I give Mila 5/10, Xiao Juan 6/10 or Apple 7/10, then Yang Yang deserves at best a 4.5!!! I'm not trying to insult her but how the hell did this girl think that she could make it as an FL out here? Another "Fuck JT" went through my mind and in fact, during my conversation with her, there were countless thoughts of "Fuck JT" and I even seriously thought of calling Xiao Juan to fake an excuse not to entertainment this so-called respectable samster!

Anyway, trying to make the most of the situation, I started asking Yang Yang about where's she from, how long she's been here and other small matters before she reminded me that I forgot all about being a gentleman by asking me whether I wanted another drink. I quickly offered her one and seriously throughout the hour plus session (at the coffeeshop, please), I stirred through 4 cups of Kopi O as I do not know how to end it.

Here is a girl who seriously CMI and wants to charge $60 for a sexsion excluding room and CD. She must be thinking that we guys in Singapore must be desperate! I wouldn't dare tell her directly that her charges are too high, or that she shouldn't even be here but put it indirectly by giving examples but I don't think she took the hint.

I mean, I said those passing cute SYT PRCS that seemed to only walked past out tables or sitting with some other guys at other tables, charge also around $60 (although I think many would be higher) and here we have Yang Yang listening attentively and answering "Yes, that was why she also charges $60 instead of higher price which she initially wanted to do so."

I said that many FLs on the streets standing from 9.00pm to 6.00am for a whole week may even get less than 5 customers and here we have Yang Yang listening attentively and answering "Yes, lucky she has "contacts" which meant "Us!"

After more than an hour, Yang Yang finally asked me which hotel we would be going. Don't you guys reading dare to even smile! I acted blur and pretended innocently that she was mistaken. I was meeting her up to get to know her and than later recommend her to my contacts on the Internet, etc, although during our phone conversation to arrange the appointment, it was for a bonk. I felt guilty when she apologized for the mistake.

Yang Yang asked me what I thought of her but I don't have the heart to tell her straight. I answered she has very nice complexion and skin tone and that there are guys who may go for her type.

Towards the end of our session at the coffeeshop, or I must say, our session was saved by a fellow bro whom she called earlier. They made arrangements to meet so Yang Yang has to leave. Good luck to the bro. He He He!

I told Yang Yang as she was leaving to keep in touch through the phone even as I felt sorry for her but anger with Bro JT who owes me a fucking big explanation!!!

Anyway, for those of you who want Yang Yang contact, please PM Bro JT for it. In your PM, please send him my fucking regards.
Old 23-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Bro Lao Hu!!! Really so jialat meh??
Like I say, I have not met her but MiLF not a surprise.
Have try calling her a few nights ago and she told me fully booked.
So thought since fully book sure ok. Also since you have so much time,sperm and energy, pass to you. Really jialat ah??? kekeke paiseh hor.

Anyone else need the number can contact me!
Looks can be deceiving. Never try never know.However mai aeroplane hor! Poor thing la.
Bro JT. I must humbly stick my middle finger out to you. Why not you try and I fucking pay the $60 for you! As we say "swee bo?"

Quote:
Brothers should not try her!!I don't feel like writing FR for her.Not worth my time. I am keeping her for myself.
Not worth your time? My foot! According to Xiao Juan, after your sexsion, you wanted to take her OVERNIGHT but she couldn't because of other appointments she had which one of them was with me so I know.

Anyway, I believe you owe me big time, bro. BIG TIME!
Old 23-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm... wah bro..

This time u realli kena 圈套 from Yang Yang. Think she know u are tiger so she 扮猪吃老虎

Heng I so far neber kena so chiam.. worst is face CMI but @@ still okay so can still off the light and tahan.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Wah...ho sei Bro Um-Meh-Lao-Hor
You say until boh beh chao about this Yang2 char-bor
Lidat I think I go try Bro JT for her contact
Maybe she can help me break my company's biz contract
if I introduce her to that stingy Taiwanese client who's been after my back!
Old 23-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to hear your nightmare...Hope u find a better one.
Old 23-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Monty Python is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro Midnightiger. Sorry for laughing but your FR is truly amusing. Would not want to be in your situation.
Old 23-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
longanhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro midnightiger,

I cannot help but smile when reading your FR. really a bad 'fright' and not to mention a waste of precious time. On the bright side, at least you did not get forced to up her and pay for the ordeal. It is a good thing that you stick to your principle and not intro to other bros. I read up a lot on your threads and found that all has good feedback. This case throws a very bad light to JT ..

just my 2 cents..

longan
Old 23-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
Scanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro midnightiger

sorry to hear abt your plight... but that was sure farkin funny... couldn't have chosen a better day to release ur story tgif... but at least now u know that things could only get betta rite (since u've kinda seen the worst)..
Old 23-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
Yes, Dear !! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYes, Dear !! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very well-written and funny account. think there are others who have also kenna such encounters before.
Old 23-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

I know lah. But what to do? You are felt like being trap (at least KC Trap have it's moment), you need a point of release. So since you were the one who intro her to me, you became my point of release.

You want to meet up with her? LOL! Why not make it a surprise? Check into a hotel room and ask her over. All accounts on me, OK? I'll even provide dinner after your sexsion, if you can still eat, that is. LOL!

If you do this, considered yourself redeemed. Fair?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1