The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
25 yo Qi Qi boobs 34C from guangzhou

This QiQi wasn't new to many of us as her ex TS not available most of the time due to work and family commitment. Since I have the history and honour of bonking her 6 times and the ex TS appointed me to be a new threadstarter as her thread was closed.
She arrived here about less than 10 days I suppose and her red tide just over and she ready for show time.
Pls find my FR below with her sometime last week.
Upon checked in, both of us sat on the bed with the TV on & chatted how was was she doing. Slowly we sat closer & closer, the next moment, we were both hugging each other like long lost lover. This is her third time in Singapore & also the first few bonk since she arrived.
Next, we proceeded to shower together & 琦琦 washed my body & didi thoroughly while I reciprocate it to her. While in shower, I slowly washed her body with occasion stroking at her clit. I could hear soft moaning and we started to french passionately in the shower.
Soon both of us were naked on the bed with me taking over the role of servicing her first. We frenched passionately & moved slowly down her soft boob & sucking/licking her erected nipples. Fondled and played with her tits for a while & I slowly caressed down to her pussy/clit. Wow the pussy is so wet wet wet!!
I licked my way down to her clit & give her the all time hardcore licks…by now, you can hear the loud & slutty moans with occasional jerking of her legs. I could feel that she was coming yet I stopped my actions to prevent her from coming..
She took over the role & did a marvellous catbath on me, the tongue job on my both nipples and didi was tremendous..With the serious/hardworking deep BBBJ, I was over the sky enjoying.. Requested for a 69 & was granted..Phew….buay tahan liao…
Next I capped & pumped her in missionary with 5 thrusts & 1 deep thrust…you could feel that she damn wet as you can hear the “weep weep” sound when you bonk her..The moaning was genuine & loud. Look at her face while you bonk her hard, she closed her eye and enjoyed it….

Enough of my FR…the rest is for you to explore further…

Name: QiQI
Looks: 7/10 (chio and look like my neighbour's daughter)
Body: 7/10 (consider meaty type)
Heights: 1.63m
Boobs: 34C ( very nice)
BBBJ: 7/10 (cannot promise other but suppose depend the chemistry)
Cathbath: 6.5/10
Frenching: 8/10 (depend chemtry I suppose)
FJ: 8/10 (turn me on when that kind of expression she showed)
Attitude: 9/10 (she is a friendly and easy going girl)
Damage: $70 + $10 (tips) + $20 (hotel)
Old 27-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 22
sniperwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 25 yo Qi Qi boobs 34C from guangzhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
It must be a SYT then.If yes can i have the contact too?
Old 27-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

very good lobang!!! kekeke

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....

Last edited by spidermel; 27-08-2008 at 05:20 PM. Reason: becoz i find out something....
Old 27-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

hi bro can PM me Qi Qi number?
i will give FR once i try her.
thanks.
Old 27-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Ctc given out. Happy bonking
Old 28-08-2008, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you bonked her 6 times ? I thought 7
Old 28-08-2008, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
deadghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Redoxan,you got a pm. cheers
Old 28-08-2008, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Well to those bros that I've given out the contact last week, looking forward for your FR soon since her code red is over liao.........
Old 28-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
you bonked her 6 times ? I thought 7
That time cos he dead drunk...So logically it only 0.5... 6.5 times

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 29-08-2008, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
digital899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Ratings on QiQI aftering her;

Looks: 7/10 - fresh sparkling eye, nice smile

Body: 7/10 - 36C-26-35. Standing like 1.62m weighing about 50kg (bah bah).

Skin: 7/10 - nice complexion

Catbath: 7/10 - work what she suppose to do

BBBJ: 7/10 - good suckion

FJ: 7/10 - very horny and wet , moaning natural, look at her expression when bonking her so innocent.

Attitude: 7/10 - She is a sweet, friendly and adorable girl.

Damage: $70

Overall: everything 7 at 70
Old 29-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cockadoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 25 yo Qi Qi boobs 34C from guangzhou

Quote:
This QiQi wasn't new to many of us as her ex TS not available most of the time due to work and family commitment. Since I have the history and honour of bonking her 6 times and the ex TS appointed me to be a new threadstarter as her thread was closed.
She arrived here about less than 10 days I suppose and her red tide just over and she ready for show time.
Pls find my FR below with her sometime last week.
Upon checked in, both of us sat on the bed with the TV on & chatted how was was she doing. Slowly we sat closer & closer, the next moment, we were both hugging each other like long lost lover. This is her third time in Singapore & also the first few bonk since she arrived.
Next, we proceeded to shower together & 琦琦 washed my body & didi thoroughly while I reciprocate it to her. While in shower, I slowly washed her body with occasion stroking at her clit. I could hear soft moaning and we started to french passionately in the shower.
Soon both of us were naked on the bed with me taking over the role of servicing her first. We frenched passionately & moved slowly down her soft boob & sucking/licking her erected nipples. Fondled and played with her tits for a while & I slowly caressed down to her pussy/clit. Wow the pussy is so wet wet wet!!
I licked my way down to her clit & give her the all time hardcore licks…by now, you can hear the loud & slutty moans with occasional jerking of her legs. I could feel that she was coming yet I stopped my actions to prevent her from coming..
She took over the role & did a marvellous catbath on me, the tongue job on my both nipples and didi was tremendous..With the serious/hardworking deep BBBJ, I was over the sky enjoying.. Requested for a 69 & was granted..Phew….buay tahan liao…
Next I capped & pumped her in missionary with 5 thrusts & 1 deep thrust…you could feel that she damn wet as you can hear the “weep weep” sound when you bonk her..The moaning was genuine & loud. Look at her face while you bonk her hard, she closed her eye and enjoyed it….

Enough of my FR…the rest is for you to explore further…

Name: QiQI
Body: 7/10 (consider meaty type)
Heights: 1.63m
Boobs: 34C ( very nice)
BBBJ: 7/10 (cannot promise other but suppose depend the chemistry)
Cathbath: 6.5/10
Frenching: 8/10 (depend chemtry I suppose)
FJ: 8/10 (turn me on when that kind of expression she showed)
Attitude: 9/10 (she is a friendly and easy going girl)
Damage: $70 + $10 (tips) + $20 (hotel)
Hi Bro, I'm new on board, would sure like to bonk her,
could you please PM Qi Qi number, Thank!!!
Old 30-08-2008, 03:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
honour of bonking her 6 times
Bro.BIG thks for your contacts..now i know why u bonk her 6 times..i going to keep my FR short as my OC is ZZZzzz now..

Arrange to pick her up at Lor XX..from a distance..she look very normal..i was haizzz....in my car, didnt take a closer look too..so we check in to the lovenest (love making nest)...hehe.. but in the lift..i found her to be VERY pleasent and sweet looking...(from her dressing, i didnt know her real boobs size..tilllllllllll )

once inside the room...we straight french like no tmr...then my hand went straight inside her shirt..wow lah...BIG melon leh..i was like ..Fxxx..i in luck.. we continue to our swords fighting while busying stripping to our Bday suits..damn...finally, we are naked...we continue to hug and kiss while on the bed..DAMN...i nearly want to RAW her..but lucky...my head get over my dickhead...RAW IS WAR..hehe...anyway, she DONT do RAW..so bros..dont think of that idea hor..

straight shower : and still swords fighting inside...(Just like LONG lost lover)...

the rest..it was HEAVEN..hehe..

NAme : QIQI
BOOBS 7/10 C ...nice and smooth
pussy : 7/10 (damn wet man..I the first after her period) (that why she told me...
BBBJ : YES 6/10 (tried better ones before...pls note, she normally dont do BBBJ...so it all depend on her..please dont force a nice lady like her hehehe )
fj : 7/10 Damn i come too fast...shit..
looks : 7/10 (tends to think of her now..hehe..)
Damage : 70 +20tips + 20rm +2cd
RTF...WHY NOT>>HEHEHE
Old 30-08-2008, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 19
sexhub88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexhub88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to the threadstarter Bro Redoxan for her contact. Since there are reports on her and I shall keep it short, sharp and clear.

Name : Qi Qi
Province: came from but her origin from..forgotten
Looks: 7/10, black shoulder lenght hair and she have her kind of attraction
Skin: 8/10 smooth and fair
Figure: 8/10 my favourite type, to me she not fat more meaty type
HT:162 cm.
WT ~50 kg
Boobs: 8/10 nectural C Cup. maybe slightly bigger than C
Frenching: allowed and with feeling
BBBJ: 7/10 very gentle and no rush but can do better
FJ: 8/10 another horny and wet girl. her moaning damn power and very obliging for all position
Attitude: 9/10 very very friendly and GF feeling,she treat me like her bf, I almost fall in love with her but hope I will not .
RTF: I am very sure I will do it
Damage: $80 and $20 hotel room
Old 30-08-2008, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro u another one on a roll these days...quiet quiet now 2 new threads
Old 30-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday evening she look so innocent but after 12mn she came down in her sexy black suit exposing her half C cupper meat. 口水都要流出来。。。可是有心无力
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1