The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 3
FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯TUKTA🧸FRIENDLY BEAUTY GOOD SERVICE GIRL NEXT DOOR !! 🌸

💥 Experience The Extra-Ordinary! 💥

❀ TUKTA ❀

Name: TUKTA
Nationality: Thai
Weight: 44kg
Height: 165cm
Stats: 34B-24-35
Boobs: Natural
Pussy: Shaved

❀ Service Provided ❀
Shower Together, Massage, CatBath, BBBJ, HJ, FJ, COB, Fingering, Frenching, 69
CIM, COF, AR

🔫 Damage 🔫
$110 /1Shot/ 45Minutes
$140 /2Shots/ 90Minutes

💯 Quality Is Our Assurance 💯

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲

⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328

📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺

💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵

⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳

Last edited by FairiesFinder; Yesterday at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster (A)

FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯TUKTA🧸FRIENDLY BEAUTY GOOD SERVICE GIRL NEXT DOOR !! 🌸

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenogip50 View Post
Visited TUKTA
https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Overall a friendly lady with bubbly character always smiling during session

Cleans me up like a baby & service orientated as the whole session goes by

Slow and sensual Bbbj, kiss my balls like she worshipped it on her knees

FJ was erotic due to her stereo moans when I pump her, moans louder in doggie

When close to cum requested a COF instead, she auto on her knees ready receiving juices

Glad to be able to mark her sweet face

Very worth the damage

Rtf will consider as got many girls to try next and dunno which next haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyey2 View Post

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

fr for tukta

Looks: 8/10 sure won't reject. Gentle soft features, barely any blemishes on her face.

Body: 8/10 petite figure and not too skinny which I like. I like to grope her ass and squeeze her tits.

Boobs: 9/10 natural B which I would consider huge for her body frame.

Bbbj: 9/10 she know how to suck a cock, no joke she suck and look at me almost all the time. her eagerness makes me so horny.

Fj: 8.5/10 accommodating to many positions, somehow fuck with her we got chemistry and in sync.

GFE: 10/10 caps on and she got on top of me and rode me, we tried missionary and doggy. For the first shot she allowed me to spray all over boobs. In between shots she gave me a nice massage, I almost fell asleep and her teasing started which woke me up.

Rtf: when I got the time and when my wallet is refilled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahosec View Post

fr for tukta
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1000594

Looks: Looks 90% similar to her pictures. Light Skin, minimal makeup when I was there. Cute and playful type. Wont reject at all

Body: Nice slim body no tummy at all.

Boobs: natural B which I would consider huge for her body frame.

BBBJ: 9/10 She knows how to wake my little brother up. Nice catbath as well. Did a bit of balls licking.

FJ: 9/10 Only did cowgirl and missionary. Lots of piak piak sound and her moans during missionary. Released my army within minutes.

Massage: 100/10 (She gave a very solid massage i would say better then most out there she really knows how and where to press to hit all the good spots.

GFE: 9/10 She will cuddle with me while resting. Not once she touched her phone despite hearing lots of notification messages.

Comms: Was realtively easy as she spoke both english and chinese so no problem there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkimm View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1000594&highlight=

FR for Tukta

Looks like what was shown in the pic. Fair and beautiful and young lady.

Body was slim with no fats, super curvy and very sexy perky ass.

Boobs was just nice for her frame and soft to fondle with. No sag and fits her body well.

French was DFK all the way, and will lick your mouth dry! Fierce and don't want to let go type and really feel like frenching with gf.

BBBJ was fantastic. Slow and steady with good suction and good slurping. Deepthroat and will polish every part of your dick well. Able to endure long and deep blow.

Pussy was small and tight with no smell at all and super wet. Paint till she jerk and beg for me

We did a few position and she ride me well too. Finish off with hard, long and deep doggie pounding on her will she whine and moan like she enjoying it.

GFE was high with lot of cuddling and frenching.

Willing to please and hardworking attitude.

Very happy with her company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagire95 View Post

OKT: responsive and clear communications.
AREA 地区 : Very specific instructions
Name 名字 : Tukta
Looks 样貌/颜值 : She looks as per picture Her face looks kinda flawless to me like can’t see any blemishes or pimple
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 20s
Body 身材 : nice sexy curves, not fat, good body
Boobs 胸部 : natural bs nicely shaped
Catbath 全身漫游 : mainly on nipples with saliva overflowing
French : intense Frenching and sucked her boobs
BBBJ 无套口交 : Hardworking nice long BBBJ, lots of slurping, head twisting Despite she has been working straight since 10 am.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Shaved pussy, no smell, gets really wet and horny. She loves it in-between fucks.
FJ 爱爱 : good riding skills tons of grinding and nice soft moans at start till we change to doggy to finish off. she likes a good fuck after painting
GFE 女朋友感 : she remembered me from before. Passionately hugged and kissed me.

Overall Experience 整体 : 8.5/10 Really had a satisfying sexual time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyifi76 View Post
FR for Tukta

Okt nice and polite. Very friendly chap and attentive to all my questions.

Locations was quite discreet. And 5-7 mins walk from MRT.

Reach the doorstep, gave a knock on the door. Within 1min Tukta open the door and wrap herself with a towel hiding behind the door and pull my hand to come in her room. Sat on the bed and we chatted for awhile. Told me to undress and we both went to the shower area.

Tukta quite particular about hygiene she will scrub at those important points and listerine provided for me to rinse my mouth. No action in the shower area and she dry me up and we both went to the bed.

Laying down on the bed, she came over and cuddled with me and we started light kissing to deep frenching. Was fondling her boobs and went down fingering her lil sister. Clean shaved and I slowly went down and eat her yummy pussy. No bad smell and she initiate to change to 69 position.

Her blowjob was warm and great suction. Don't feel any teeth rubbing and when I suck on her G spot she will use my lil brother to covered her mouth. Nice ��

We had quite a few positions eg. Cowgirl, missionary and doggie she is very accommodating and good attitude. She had great stamina and was able to take deep and long pounding. Sextified!

Tukta is definitely worth my return and will arrange a meet up with her soon.

Thanks For The FRs.

Last edited by FairiesFinder; 05-09-2024 at 12:51 AM.
Old 03-09-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster (A)

�� Experience The Extra-Ordinary! ��
�� Quality Is Our Assurance ��
�� WhatsApp: +66 610369328 ��⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ �� Telegram: Check It Out ���� Payment In Cash Before Service ��⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old 03-09-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster (A)

�� WhatsApp: +66 610369328 ��⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ �� Telegram: Check It Out ���� Payment In Cash Before Service ��⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old 03-09-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster (A)

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ 📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old 03-09-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-09-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-09-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR for FL

Name: Tukta
Photo Looks Accuracy: 90%. Light tan skin & closer to the video. My type of seductive Thai look, without make-up. A bit like Glenda Chong. Sexy pouted kissable lips.
Age (estimated): Early to mid 20s.
Body Type: Tall, slim, with small natural B cup boobs. Small eraser nipples. Small butt, not that flat. No tattoos.
GFE: 7/10 - Shy, quiet type. Doesn't speak much English, so mixed a bit of Thai to converse. Warmed up after action start. Doing FJ really feels so genuine. Looking in her eyes while pumping her really can make me fall in love.
Shower: 7/10 - SOP shower before & after action, with mouthwash. Scrubbed me quite cleanly.
Kissing: 7.5/10 - Kissing only started when she started with cowgirl. But it's quite ok as her lips were so kissable. No tongue though.
Catbath: 7/10 - SOP licking of nipples & some parts of front body.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - Quite good suction, no teeth. Got balls licking.
Cunninglingus: 7/10 - Trimmed hair & tight pussy. She washed her pussy in shower. Slight rubbing of her clitoris during catbath don't have smelly on my fingers, so I initiated her to do 69. Didn't insert finger in as she didn't allow, so just focus on using tongue. Love her light moans.
FJ: 7.5/10 - Started with Cowgirl, then Missionary, Standing Doggy in front of mirror & back to Missionary. Very sweet, slow love-making to this gentle girl. All the while looking in her eyes & thrusting into her, feeling her skin on mine. She's quite shy but smiled lightly with her eyes. Needed my shot kissing in Missionary.
Overall Experience: 7.2/10 - Recommended for those who like tall GND, with Minah looks.
Old 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-09-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-09-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 04-09-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster (A)

Old 04-09-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster (A)

Old 04-09-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 04-09-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster (A)

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ 📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1