The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 16
dbcwtan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdbcwtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tiong Bahru Market

My low points have always made asking for contacts difficult. I guess finally i get to share a location somewhere discreet near tiong bahru market.

Was driving around that area in search for good food and nice cafe before I stumble upon two suspicious looking TCM. Why suspicious? A nice looking lady in shorts and make up standing outside on the phone. Thought ah... finally found a nice discreet place near the west side.

Went in and confirm that this should be a place with a nice happy ending when i see a few girls with makeup inside the reception area... (Not something you will expect at a TCM)

Paid 60 bucks for 1.5hours. Thought the girls looks a little old (30+) and not really much of a looker. Disappointed. Anyway, followed one of them to the room and found that it's actually quite crowded and noisy inside. Kinda like a big group of 4 just came in. Lots of chatting all around. Didn't like the feeling of so many people but what the heck. Outside looks so deserted but inside, a whole different story.

The lady came in and i realised it's a rather lookable chick with some nice boobs. Massage was not the greatest but i can feel that she is already putting in alot of effort and when she finds a knot, she really tries to "untie" it. Kinda like her attitude and guess she will improve with training.

More importantly came the question i have been waiting for... Offered only hand job and nothing else. I say sure was just waiting for it. Started fondling with my balls, tickling it a bit before slowly moving up my shaft. started slowly up and down before moving a little faster and faster. Of cos i started to auto roam and test water. seems like she didn't mind and i started to rub her pussy through her tights. her involuntary motion of moving her hip a little against my fingers turns me on greatly. Almost cannot hold back any longer, decided to grab her boobs under her shirt, wow big boobs! ok felt little fake though but what the heck! Was signalling to her that i can't take it liao and she stop and actually turned around and exposed her boobs for me to get a closer look. started teasing me and squeezing them for me to see really how big the were? Oh that cfm face... damned! Wish she provided more service.

Slowly kissed her boobs while she started fondling me again. Really turning me on big time with her firm and big boobs and decided to pop them out of the bra! Gave her a good lick and suck her tits to my hearts content. Couldn't hold it anymore and exploded like mad. Think the giggle and rapport just turns me on so much. Not that best hj but the attitude just makes me wanna come back again soon! Really wanna grab those big boobs and hug her close to smell her sweet sweet hair.

Summary:
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
Hj: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $100 for 1h inclusive of hj

If i remember correctly her name is karen. Those who like my experience at this massage pls kindly up my rep. have been a member for years and still only 20 points. sianz.
Old 25-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

Re: Tiong Bahru Market

People, don't be misled by the title. It's not exactly next to the market and you definitely need some direction to find the TCM so don't try your luck. You will be like me searching high and low when people not willing to share playground with me.
Old 25-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
aayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice try junior........a bro beat you to it.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...761&highlight=
Old 26-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 12
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold

hi TS, its only natural that you are that low cos this is the 1st thread you started. and any senior can tell you lied about being on SBF for years, we know you aren't .... (like all the other newbies who ask for ctcs and say that they'll up ppl when their power is zero ...)
Old 26-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21218 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought of going down TB tomolo, now seems not the rite place. Anyway, TS u gotta contribute more to gain power. Good luck!
Old 26-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeros View Post
hi TS, its only natural that you are that low cos this is the 1st thread you started. and any senior can tell you lied about being on SBF for years, we know you aren't .... (like all the other newbies who ask for ctcs and say that they'll up ppl when their power is zero ...)
hey man... nothing to lie, can check my join date. mostly reading and stuck to that few place all the while. unfortunately the playground in the west just simply die out so thought about time to up my points to get more contacts.

check my history...
Old 26-10-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayk_74 View Post
Nice try junior........a bro beat you to it.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...761&highlight=
alamak.. too bad for me then. at least up me for the FR? kekeke... really trying my luck.
Old 26-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Fred3183 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,care 2 share location?
thanks
Old 26-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Alamak, your location so obvious. If i av, i also know where to go liao.

Opp hotel de

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 26-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Cuteboy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ... Can share location .. Thanks
Old 26-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lextor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, why u giving more details openly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Alamak, your location so obvious. If i av, i also know where to go liao.

Opp hotel de
Old 26-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
aayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbcwtan View Post
alamak.. too bad for me then. at least up me for the FR? kekeke... really trying my luck.
Yo yo......junior bro....how to up You When i myself sacrificed 6 points to expose you?

.....I may not be smart but not stupid to that extent to reward you for your "effort"

You are considered fortunate that senior bros did not penalize you to -ve points.....
Old 26-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayk_74 View Post
Yo yo......junior bro....how to up You When i myself sacrificed 6 points to expose you?

.....I may not be smart but not stupid to that extent to reward you for your "effort"

You are considered fortunate that senior bros did not penalize you to -ve points.....
Lol... Expose me? I merely shared my experience and really a place I chance upon. If that warrants Senior to penalise me so be it lor. Really wonder what you meant by sacrificing 6 points...

I also didn't really share the place really openly. Just by looking at the subject I'll never find it. Anyway if my sharing offended anyone... Paiseh.
Old 26-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro
Understand ur feeling.
I roughly know the place. Pass by there few time.
Didn't c anyone at the reception. Only at nite c a guy there counting $$.
Last time see 2 sexy milf there. But can't enter, bcoz my family beside me....zzz

Regards
Old 26-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgal69 View Post
Hi Bro
Understand ur feeling.
I roughly know the place. Pass by there few time.
Didn't c anyone at the reception. Only at nite c a guy there counting $$.
Last time see 2 sexy milf there. But can't enter, bcoz my family beside me....zzz

Regards
Thanks. Still find it funny why I kenna zap. Wanted to share my experience thinking finally I found a nice place that I'll probably return. anyway was hoping to get some points... in the end now having so much lesser points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1