The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Gem@ Katong Shopping Centre

Went Katong Laksa today. On the way home went recce at Katong Shopping Centre. Acutally my juice almost overflow liao, so I think must at least get some PRC to PPC for me.

I went to 2nd floor, then 1st floor, the gals there all cannot make it. At most rated so so and quite flat chested. 1st floor got one MILF boobs a bit big, but face CMI. So I went basement. Quite a few SPA, got one with a very cute babe... but the SPA (TN) look real and no hanky panky type. So I dare not ask!

When around the 3 levels 3 times, still nothing.... almost wanted to go home without letting my bro vomitting!! Sian like f******kkk

Then I walk pass this shop that I walk past 3 times earlier. Saw this tall and sweet looking gal. Look more like local and not PRC. Her complexion is not fair, but not tan, just like normal Singaporean...

She really looks sweet, just like the pretty Singapore gal next door. She smiled at me and ask me whether I wanted massage or not.....

So I went in!!

Old 03-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Gem@ Katong Shopping Centre

Dear TS,
Wat are u trying to tell? Laksa, PRC gal or local gal??
I am confused.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

.... Once in the room, I paid for $30 for one hour...

She is PRC and her name is Xiao Li! (Little Pretty). From Auhui province! She got shoulder length hair! Nice hair, tie a long pony tail!

I stripped and lied down. Then she told me to turn around and need not waste time (cos almost 9pm and is late). She gave me a sexy massage.. Then she popped the GQ.... OK $70 for HJ and fully strip, totally naked...

Then she stripped to her undies and sexy massage me again. After a while, she told me to unhook her bra and wooow .... nice tits... 34C.... nipples also quite big (not too big) and nice! Her tits didn't seemed that big when she was wearing T shirt! I sucked and sucked her nipples (taste good) and she PCC me with oil. Ok her PPC not great, just average. But the feeling she gave me was like the gal next door having fun with me. I talk dirty (and cheesy) with her and told her that her name should not be Xiao Li, should be Da Li (Big one)! She talk strip her panties too. Nice pussy hair, not too much, not too little!

She continue to lick my tits and PPC till I came.... shiok!! After we dressed up, she even had a small talk with me! Nice feeling!!

The stats..

Look : 8.5/10 (like the sweet Singaporean gal next door)
Boobs : 34C, nice nipples, good to suck!
HJ : 6/10
FL : never try
BJ : never try, but she said no BBBJ
Feeling : shiok, sweet and got GF feeling

Will sure return to find her again. She got one more month in Singapore!

Those who want contact please PM me or post here. Those below 25 points and those less than one year need not ask!! Sorry forum rule not my rule!

Please share your FR ok. Thanks.

Old 03-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

After u went in, then what happened?? HJ, BJ or FJ??
Got Part 2 or not??
Old 04-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

good find brother! but rather costly for a HJ! 30+70, 100 bucks can get me almost a FJ at HC! but anyway will check out the place also to see whether is it worth it or not. Thanks brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post

She is PRC and her name is Xiao Li! (Little Pretty). From Auhui province! She got shoulder length hair! Nice hair, tie a long pony tail!

I stripped and lied down. Then she told me to turn around and need not waste time (cos almost 9pm and is late). She gave me a sexy massage.. Then she popped the GQ.... OK $70 for HJ and fully strip, totally naked...

Then she stripped to her undies and sexy massage me again. After a while, she told me to unhook her bra and wooow .... nice tits... 34C.... nipples also quite big (not too big) and nice! Her tits didn't seemed that big when she was wearing T shirt! I sucked and sucked her nipples (taste good) and she PCC me with oil. Ok her PPC not great, just average. But the feeling she gave me was like the gal next door having fun with me. I talk dirty (and cheesy) with her and told her that her name should not be Xiao Li, should be Da Li (Big one)! She talk strip her panties too. Nice pussy hair, not too much, not too little!

She continue to lick my tits and PPC till I came.... shiok!! After we dressed up, she even had a small talk with me! Nice feeling!!

The stats..

Those who want contact please PM me or post here. Those below 25 points and those less than one year need not ask!! Sorry forum rule not my rule!

Old 04-08-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder the eEconomy for PRC HJ is not affected, got ppl like u paying 70 lor....

Quote:
Then she popped the GQ.... OK $70 for HJ and fully strip, totally naked...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-08-2009, 04:17 AM
Samster (M)

dowjones is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

The stats..

Good FR - I wet already
Old 04-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

looks like you also find her pretty. she's already listed in the lookers' thread http://sbfsg.agency/health-...kers-only.html

let's hunt for more lookers
Old 04-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
Mark Lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
No wonder the eEconomy for PRC HJ is not affected, got ppl like u paying 70 lor....
ya lah ... the PCC market is $30-50 .... but if the gal really tok kong one, then maybe pay more for beauty tax
Old 04-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

lol $70 for 1 hj

anyway which shop u are talking about lol
Old 04-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

which shop bro?
I work there & most times go to the one on the 2nd flr.. Next to the car park stair case..

Is this the shop near the bridal shop??

Thks!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesg786 View Post
which shop bro?
I work there & most times go to the one on the 2nd flr.. Next to the car park stair case..

Thks!
I PM you liao. Please share you FR!!

Old 04-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Enola_Gay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always hang around the area, think that place is more of budget place for cheap trills.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enola_Gay View Post
I always hang around the area, think that place is more of budget place for cheap trills.
Sort of!!!

Old 05-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesg786 View Post
which shop bro?

Thks!
is it the 1 near the cyber games ??
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1