The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 USD 🏆 Our AP (USD) Is Back For More Sex

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

✧✧ Our AP (USD) Is Back For More Sex ✧✧

✧ Name: USD

✧ Age: 25yo ✧

✧ Height: 167cm ✧

✧ Weight: 44kg ✧

✧ Stats: 35C-26-35 [Enhanced] ✧

✧ Services ✧
✧ Cim ✧ BBBJ , 69 , COB, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Thai Massage , Etc... ✧
⭐️ Special Services [lady discretion]⭐️

✧ Promo ✧ $140 / 1shot / 60mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $180 / 2shot / 90mins ✧

For mystery bonk promo please refer to our telegram channel link for more info..

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
OPERATING HOURS: 10AM TO 12AM DAILY!!
BOOK AS EARLY AS 8AM DAILY!!
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster (A)

loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 USD 🏆 Our AP (USD) Is Back For More Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: LFT
Horse: USD

I think she needs no introduction! But to all bros who haven't visited her before, maitu liao.

I think this is like her 3rd time back and each time become more chio and skillful. Saw she was back and immediately got my slot it.

She instantly recognized me and jumped on me with me big hug and kisses. I pulled her back to take a 2nd look at her cos wa like become more chio!!

I think when i first met her on her first visit her she was quite new to the trade, but for sure is a veteran now. Her BBBJ alone sent me to outer space. I think looking at her pretty face really turns things up a notch for me. I blew my 1st shot like that really quickly. And she was genuinely upset in a horny way. So cute. She knows I'm a 1 shot guy but told me it's not fair to her and she swore she will make me blow a 2nd time.

Within 5mins of washing up after the 1st shot she just kept teasing and teasing me. She didn't care if I was still soft. This is where I feel her skills improved alot, she really got me up again within 10mins. We pounded so hard I damn paiseh to the room next door. In the end, we were both drenched in sweat and exhausted I just lay there like a dead dog.

Unfortunately, this is also why I didn't snap any pics this time. Super drained until cannot move. I think many bros already know how seductive she can be. And her unique moans, I missed it so much haha.

This is one not to be missed bros...
thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Yesterday at 07:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heysho11 View Post
USD (Lover’s Fortress)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996066

OKT: 10/10 Responsive

Location: 9/10 Discreet. Like one of the bro mentioned, need some time to find it. Or maybe its just me. Lolx.

Looks: 10/10 Very pretty. Looks 90% like pictures.

Body: 10/10 As bros mentioned, her figure is excellent. Good size boobs (C++) Advice to bros, as she just gt her implants done, please be gentle. Dont squeeze too hard.

BJ: 10/10 one of the best I had. Good suction

FJ: 1st round changed from missonary, to side missonary to doggy. No complaints and she is tight. 2nd round started with cowgirl and man it was definitly one of the best in terms of tightness and visual. Her figure really shines when she is doing cowgirl with the very proportionate boobs and waistline. Feels like fucking a model. Ended 2nd round with doggy too.

Overall: 12/10 Like all her previous FR, I can safely say its all true and her personality really trumps all the factors above. She smiles and laughs all the time and there was zero awkwardness throughout the 90mins. And thats rare for FLs. We talked about alot of things even though I dont speak thai, because she speaks relatively well english as well as chinese. It really feels like meeting a friend and then fuck after chit chattin. Definitely one of the best bonk this year.

Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Yesterday at 08:25 PM.
Old Today, 07:10 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy_suckling View Post
LF

Model Name: USD

Looks : 10/10 She is BEAUTIFUL
Body : 10/10, enhanced boobs nice to grab and lick. very fair body, Slim
BBBJ : 9.5/10, very very good
FJ: Shaven, already wet when i enter
GFE : 10/10 very good attitude
RTF : 100%
Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Today at 01:39 PM.
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amtextrig View Post
Usd From LFT

Look: 9/10
Body: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Gfe: 9

she will never dissapoint you.

The amount of FR already tell you that USD is a solid girl never be miss. The service she provided is top notch and always smiling while serving u.

Quickly get a slot from LFT and have a session w her.
Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Today at 01:43 PM.
Old Today, 01:47 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old Today, 06:56 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Old Today, 09:02 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1