The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
TanGeGE is stuck in moderation for some time to come
first relationship with a wl in gelyang

Under moderation will continue. i was with my bro first time we go gl, we went around and explore the houses but couldn't find a girl that i like and also my bro like. At about 10pm went to L20 the okt asked us to take a look , got 2 syt but one particular syt caught my eye, she is petite standing at around 1.58m very skinny so i pay 50 and went into action.Despite being thai , she could speak fluent english so communication was good.We bath together, she help me wash my body and everything. We went on the bed, she help me to cap and smile at me and gave me a bbbj, we also kissed passionately and she touched my back and everywhere when kissing. She also gave me a lovebite, and lick my nipples. I return her the favor she capped me and went on top to start. I suck and groped her when she is on top, suddenly she pulled my head up and she kissed me passionately, soon she got tired and i went missonary , doggy she was letting our soft moans and her lh got tighten she got a orgasm.
Old 29-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: first relationship with a wl in gelyang

camp here ...
Old 30-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Ok thanks the bro who uped me shall continue . we finished and showered together. before she left she gave me a kiss. To this point of time i assumed that gl service is top notch. So after 1 week decided to call in two of my bro, to make this simple i shall give the first syt i bonk the name noy , the the second one A . We arrived , my other bro is first time come so decided to let him choose first , he picked noy so bo bian choose the other one A . Action inside was even more exciting , showered she help me wash up , then i turn her on and we frenched , i attacked her neck and tits and her lh. she got so turn on when i entered her she pull my head over to french me . We frenched like no tmr . then i release like finally. then she help me to washed up. Leaving as a happy man , suddenly when i opened the door . Noy was standing outside, with a unhappy and jealous face she said to me .
Old 30-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

U see , dun want to choose me and she left. Without giving me a chance to speak up . Feeling sad i left , planning to come back on 26th/12/12 to explain. I wrapped up a box of chocolate for her. Waited for her until she arrived. But she was late that day , my other bro who bonked got that wl number and decided to help me call. The conversation : ' Hello O , i am tan. How come u have yet to come to work it is so late, my friend wants to see noy , he feels sorry that he didnt pick her that day it is because my other friend picked her first. after that O speaks in thai which i dun understand then she told my bro , noy wants to speak to me. She told me on the phone today is the last day she is going work and she wants to see. Thinking of it , the last day i want get the top top notch commando service. after 5min she arrived like finally. Paid the okt and goes into the room. She told me that she likes me and want to know more about me.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Asked for my fb , number and told me she would ctc me when she reaches thailand. She asked me if i am free tomorrow because she would want to meet me before flying off. She also told me she wont be coming back , so abit sad . She told me that she is coming back to sg for one week and during that week she is all mine. Anyway a quick info about me , i am 19 year old fully ripped body with a pleasant face. Then into action , i called her baby and she frenched me in the shower , then i autoroam. When back to the bed , i told her i dun want a bj, then after frenching as i attack her neck she pulled me up and gave me a lovebite. Naughty girl then i suck her tits , and attack her lh and finally entered her. Only did missonary because she wanted to french me all the way, her lh was so tight. After release , we tcss abit about her background , the way she talk me she ask me alot of questions and also new topic wanting to keep the chat alive , it is more like she is intiating than me.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

will continue what happen , the next day we meet before going airport anyway it is damn fresh story , cos the airport day is 27/12/12
Old 31-12-2012, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
king91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

carry on bro. im listening. nice love bites, nice memories
Old 31-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Well, your relationship is really short for sure! Going to be hard to keep any relationship with this WL because it is so short a time. But all the same, wish you luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanGeGE View Post
Asked for my fb , number and told me she would ctc me when she reaches thailand. She asked me if i am free tomorrow because she would want to meet me before flying off. She also told me she wont be coming back , so abit sad . She told me that she is coming back to sg for one week and during that week she is all mine. Anyway a quick info about me , i am 19 year old fully ripped body with a pleasant face. Then into action , i called her baby and she frenched me in the shower , then i autoroam. When back to the bed , i told her i dun want a bj, then after frenching as i attack her neck she pulled me up and gave me a lovebite. Naughty girl then i suck her tits , and attack her lh and finally entered her. Only did missonary because she wanted to french me all the way, her lh was so tight. After release , we tcss abit about her background , the way she talk me she ask me alot of questions and also new topic wanting to keep the chat alive , it is more like she is intiating than me.
Old 31-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
amatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue. Thanks.
Old 31-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Sorry bros , why i described the fr like so quickly is becos minus bathing and talking time. the full package 30 min so only got like 20min.Back to the story , after that me and bro we just sit there and tcss abit about how my experience was. Then noy was called by another customer , she say sorry to me. Then i abit angry liao but still say its ok i understand. then i received a msg from her sorry dear this is job sorry i love you xxx. Then i replied its ok baby , i understand i miss you. she replied i missed u too. Since it was the last day of her service , i camp at gl until 5am then call her service. Knowing she was tired , she was willing to service me but i told her , i dun want to fck u . Then she sit on my lap , she talk with me.
Noy : i went to taiwan before , i like bian dang do u like it
Me : yes , i like it too u wanna make for me ?
Noy : smile , and lick my neck and gave me a lovebite
Me : baby , i love you . I gonna miss u so much when u go back
Noy : baby , i love you too. Dun worry we can still stay in contact through the line app. U can visit me in thailand too.
Me : Baby i will visit u during march next year ok ?
Noy : sure i will look forward to it
ME : i gonna fck u when i reached there
Noy : fck u too
Then we frenched.
After frenching : we make so planning on what time to meet and when to meet before going to the airport. And some tcss on her job scope in thailand , she is a receptionist and so she could speak good english.
Fast forward, we met at 10am , at bugis street being new in sg. She took taxi to there herself and i took the mrt. So searched around finally found her. She was so happy when she saw me. And we kissed briefly and hold hands went for shopping. Then we shop and tcss.I took her i want to leave a nice and memorable memory in singapore with her before she left. she smiled , then she told me is there any budget hotel nearby to stay for 1 or 2 hr. I told her yes, we took the taxi to a hotel81 nearby. Paid for 1hr only due to time constrain. Checked in , i couldnt wait immediately pinged her on the bed. Frenched her, then strip off all her clothes. She smile and told off all of my clothes slowly and touching my body with her finger slowing. Turning me on to the max, i return her the favour by licking and give her a lovebite. Then she told me , wanna shower first? i say ok. Inside the shower, we frenched like no tomorrow and groped her ass and spranked her. Then action was intense and passionately , i washed her lh , washed her tits and groped in. she bend down to wash my didi using water and surprise me with a bbbj, i say baby u make me feel so good i love you. she played with my balls and look at me with a cfm me face. She didnt stop , until i buay tahan i told her baby i gonna cum. she say its ok, cum in my mouth. Then i cim , grabbing her hair and playing around. then she lick me clean and stood up swallow all of it. she said , baby i love ur cum. she make me so turn on. I help her clean up and went to bed. I told her , baby i wanna make love with u until u will remember this forever. She say i gonna be ur only woman. Then i told her i didnt have any cap with me , she say its ok just dun shoot inside.Then we frenched again i think i have a fetish for frenching especially when her face is so chio haha. Then i attack her neck she got turn on , she gave soft moan. Then i suck and grab her tits play with her nipples until it got so harden. her tits not very big so nth much of boob joob. Then i went behind her and grab her waist and grope her tits again. then i slowly touch her thighs , until she got turn on. I licked her thighs then slowly down to her lh, i touched her lh then attack her clit. i can feel the wetness then i started with one finger. It is so tight i cant even put 2 fingers in. then my didi already wake up becos , i lick her lh she touch me everywhere and my balls. So i turn on , i went in and bonk . it is so tight i can feel the pelvic bone , bonked . and went to my favourite position doggy. facing the mirror , seeing her face and moaning plus the tightness. I groped her tits while bonking release in 10min too tight plus raw too shiok liao. I release on her boobs and some of her face. i told her i help her wash up. washed up when to get a taxi , frenched and groped again on the taxi like no tomorrow. Reached the departure hall , she hugged me then i intiate the french and french like 10 min no choice last call then she say bye to me. we both cried.... shall be continue..
Old 31-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

nice bro
Old 31-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanGeGE View Post
Sorry bros , why i described the fr like so quickly is becos minus bathing and talking time. the full package 30 min so only got like 20min.Back to the story , after that me and bro we just sit there and tcss abit about how my experience was. Then noy was called by another customer , she say sorry to me. Then i abit angry liao but still say its ok i understand. then i received a msg from her sorry dear this is job sorry i love you xxx. Then i replied its ok baby , i understand i miss you. she replied i missed u too. Since it was the last day of her service , i camp at gl until 5am then call her service. Knowing she was tired , she was willing to service me but i told her , i dun want to fck u . Then she sit on my lap , she talk with me.
Noy : i went to taiwan before , i like bian dang do u like it
Me : yes , i like it too u wanna make for me ?
Noy : smile , and lick my neck and gave me a lovebite
Me : baby , i love you . I gonna miss u so much when u go back
Noy : baby , i love you too. Dun worry we can still stay in contact through the line app. U can visit me in thailand too.
Me : Baby i will visit u during march next year ok ?
Noy : sure i will look forward to it
ME : i gonna fck u when i reached there
Noy : fck u too
Then we frenched.
After frenching : we make so planning on what time to meet and when to meet before going to the airport. And some tcss on her job scope in thailand , she is a receptionist and so she could speak good english.
Fast forward, we met at 10am , at bugis street being new in sg. She took taxi to there herself and i took the mrt. So searched around finally found her. She was so happy when she saw me. And we kissed briefly and hold hands went for shopping. Then we shop and tcss.I took her i want to leave a nice and memorable memory in singapore with her before she left. she smiled , then she told me is there any budget hotel nearby to stay for 1 or 2 hr. I told her yes, we took the taxi to a hotel81 nearby. Paid for 1hr only due to time constrain. Checked in , i couldnt wait immediately pinged her on the bed. Frenched her, then strip off all her clothes. She smile and told off all of my clothes slowly and touching my body with her finger slowing. Turning me on to the max, i return her the favour by licking and give her a lovebite. Then she told me , wanna shower first? i say ok. Inside the shower, we frenched like no tomorrow and groped her ass and spranked her. Then action was intense and passionately , i washed her lh , washed her tits and groped in. she bend down to wash my didi using water and surprise me with a bbbj, i say baby u make me feel so good i love you. she played with my balls and look at me with a cfm me face. She didnt stop , until i buay tahan i told her baby i gonna cum. she say its ok, cum in my mouth. Then i cim , grabbing her hair and playing around. then she lick me clean and stood up swallow all of it. she said , baby i love ur cum. she make me so turn on. I help her clean up and went to bed. I told her , baby i wanna make love with u until u will remember this forever. She say i gonna be ur only woman. Then i told her i didnt have any cap with me , she say its ok just dun shoot inside.Then we frenched again i think i have a fetish for frenching especially when her face is so chio haha. Then i attack her neck she got turn on , she gave soft moan. Then i suck and grab her tits play with her nipples until it got so harden. her tits not very big so nth much of boob joob. Then i went behind her and grab her waist and grope her tits again. then i slowly touch her thighs , until she got turn on. I licked her thighs then slowly down to her lh, i touched her lh then attack her clit. i can feel the wetness then i started with one finger. It is so tight i cant even put 2 fingers in. then my didi already wake up becos , i lick her lh she touch me everywhere and my balls. So i turn on , i went in and bonk . it is so tight i can feel the pelvic bone , bonked . and went to my favourite position doggy. facing the mirror , seeing her face and moaning plus the tightness. I groped her tits while bonking release in 10min too tight plus raw too shiok liao. I release on her boobs and some of her face. i told her i help her wash up. washed up when to get a taxi , frenched and groped again on the taxi like no tomorrow. Reached the departure hall , she hugged me then i intiate the french and french like 10 min no choice last call then she say bye to me. we both cried.... shall be continue..
You mention that you are 19,how old is she?This is puppy love and you will soon get over it.However enjoy it while it last and someday you can look back with a smile on your face.Happy New Year and may your love for each other continue to bloom and flourish.Cheer!!
Old 31-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

keep it up thanks
Old 01-01-2013, 03:20 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah sey! Exciting! Bro, u really fallen for her?
Old 01-01-2013, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
Spermyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue awaiting for more

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1