The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hornynsf4 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
v wellness

Hi brothers, I frequent here and so have a few brothers I have pm-ed... Please do pm me if you have visited before and we shall talk and trade and spread the word and maybe more. enjoy.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of
Re: v wellness

bro, don't know you out to sabo or what by putting the shop's name as your title and with your reputation like that, bros here will know better than to engage with you, think we dumb meh...
Old 13-03-2015, 01:27 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post
bro, don't know you out to sabo or what by putting the shop's name as your title and with your reputation like that, bros here will know better than to engage with you, think we dumb meh...
Where is this place??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-03-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

some shops are one way to apply licence, not approve yet.
dont sabo.
Old 13-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 22
ChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond repute

Knn I zap you not enough is it?
Old 13-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

My apologies... Choosed a wrong thread name. Not sabo just I frequent there. Its good and clean.
Old 13-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

Chiong king not enough. Can zap me some more?
Old 13-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

haha...... I know the feeling of being zapped bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongKing View Post
Knn I zap you not enough is it?
Old 13-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 13
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
some shops are one way to apply licence, not approve yet.
dont sabo.
Noticed that all these newbie nicks created late last year and early this year with negative pts tend to be sabo kings.
Old 13-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

anyway, what's the point of starting this thread to get zapped.............. there is already a thread talking about this place lo
Old 13-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Zap no zap no diff. Just make more accounts... Let's see if I canget the lowest score.... And go!
Old 14-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 15
heiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornynsf4 View Post
Zap no zap no diff. Just make more accounts... Let's see if I canget the lowest score.... And go!

Wah sibei bo liao leh. If you are really a nsf, time to grow up and cheong safely. These ladies are making a livelihood. No need to wreck their bowl for them. If you are unhappy with their service, no point trying to sabo them here. Just write a review leaving the location anonymous, and I'm sure seasoned bros will know what you're talking about.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Cheers!
Old 14-03-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiswaiting View Post
Wah sibei bo liao leh. If you are really a nsf, time to grow up and cheong safely

Cheers!
OP sounds likes redbullman's clone account though... bo bian some people just wanna stir shit from nothing...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1