The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eugene8tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wife having Affairs

Hi bros, just wanna know what will you do and feel if you found out that your wife is having affairs. Worst, is that the other party happens to be your friends. Even worst when you found out that all the sexual activity was done raw...
Old 29-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife having Affairs

hi bro,

sorry to hear that, how you find out???

Btw, things got two side, for a man or woman to go out and have an affair
1st, are you giving her enough share of sex life
2nd, or is she those never enough type.

So bro, what i think is in the event 1 or 2, you also need to give her attention, care about her, talk to her, not only money.

Because frankly speakly, To have an affair with married woman, the chance to get them is usually their hubby is away and they are lonely, or their hubby have lot of activity so no time for their wife. I personally strike 2 married woman with this type of cases, hubby did not pay attention to them, you just give them a bit attention, they are your.

so bro, what alraedy done vannot be un done, just ask yourself you have give enough attention to your wife.

cheer
Old 29-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i cannot tahan it.
Old 29-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Ricorite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Wife having Affairs

I guess seperation is the only option...

unless you can forgive your wife....
Old 29-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricorite
I guess seperation is the only option...

unless you can forgive your wife....

is not easy lo. imagine your friends have F your wife raw somemore
Old 29-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 20
tan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond repute

just the thought of them doing it is enuf to make my blood boil.
Doing it raw some more!!!, I have to stop myself from chopping her up and create a Yishun boy parts murder or Buona Vista body parts murder.
It's like, me as husband, has no special privilege already since other men also can go so far.
definitely break.

I prio bros with > 15 power.
Long list of bros to up back, can do only 2 per day. Pls do not up me anymore until I clear my owe list
Old 29-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Well, ask youself something, did u had an affair outside as well? If so, dun grumble... If your friend seduce your wife instead of your wife seduce him, then you can be super angry with him. If your wife seduced him, then it is not totally your friend's fault.

Since they did it RAW, you better get her go for health checks... Just in case of any disease your friend is carrying with him while bonking around raw...

Talk to your wife about it... If really cannot, then divorce loh... else learn to appreciate each other more...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 29-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
WifeNaked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG
Well, ask youself something, did u had an affair outside as well? ..
Well Said, another way to get even with his friend = Fuck his wife raw too
Old 29-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
brotherly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG
Well, ask youself something, did u had an affair outside as well? If so, dun grumble... If your friend seduce your wife instead of your wife seduce him, then you can be super angry with him. If your wife seduced him, then it is not totally your friend's fault.

Since they did it RAW, you better get her go for health checks... Just in case of any disease your friend is carrying with him while bonking around raw...

Talk to your wife about it... If really cannot, then divorce loh... else learn to appreciate each other more...
when such scene happened..nobody will be so rational..not to say get her to health checks...already so tulan liao
Old 29-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

first step, go for health checks. all my friends classified under "red zone" for stds.

second step, go to his house with my "wife" in tow, ask him and his wife or whoever is in the house if he wants to take her. cos after what they did, I wan to "transfer" ownership. he can go settle with his wife on anything.

third step, go home either pack "wife"'s stuff to be thrown out (probably not), or pack own stuff and move out.

forth step, surf sbf for hot FL or jio bros out for a wild night.

In case u think I'm joking... I'm not.

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 29-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 21
simplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samstersimplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samstersimplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fith step .

If the guy has a chio wife , go and have a fling with his wife ......do her raw and anal ..... If he has a chio daughter then do her as well .......
Old 29-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sista Yummybear,

Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.

I think first step is to find out from wife why she did that. After which, the couple can go for health check and decide what is the next step.

If wife is in love with the other man, there is no point keeping her to suffer with me. It is better for her to pursue her love. No matter how, I think forgiveness and reconcilation will be the rule of the day.

Don't think I can be violent enough to tow my wife and send her to another man or to anywhere. To do this is to be devoid of all feelings and to have lost all memories of past affection. Violent means can only give rise to negative outcomes. This could ultimately turn to be a menace for both me and her.

Instead of going out for a wild night, I think it is better to have a quiet night and think about what went wrong with me and with my marriage. I have also sinned in my life and when I see a sinful act, I will see that reflection in me and I can empathise with the situation better. Let us hold our anger and show more kindness in thoughts, in words and in deeds to others.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear
first step, go for health checks. all my friends classified under "red zone" for stds.

second step, go to his house with my "wife" in tow, ask him and his wife or whoever is in the house if he wants to take her. cos after what they did, I wan to "transfer" ownership. he can go settle with his wife on anything.

third step, go home either pack "wife"'s stuff to be thrown out (probably not), or pack own stuff and move out.

forth step, surf sbf for hot FL or jio bros out for a wild night.

In case u think I'm joking... I'm not.
Old 29-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 22
john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

Check your earlier postings on outdoor sex and wife with sexy dressing

Quoted this from your thread ".. ask my wife not to wear any bra or panty when going out with me. Love the sight of guys staring at her boobs....Thats why I always encouraged my wife to buy low cut dresses or a tight T-shirt, mostly bright colours, so that her boobs will be conspicuous...And when guys stare at her boobs, it will really turn me on."

I am not saying you are wrong but if you are putting her up to all these, you must also accept some responsibility for her straying as you are sending her and your friends all the wrong signals..

Hope you can work out a solution with her, failing which divorce seems to be most probable route.
Old 29-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
sgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene8tan
Hi bros, just wanna know what will you do and feel if you found out that your wife is having affairs. Worst, is that the other party happens to be your friends. Even worst when you found out that all the sexual activity was done raw...

Wah you are the man......found out your wife having affair and having rax sex with your friend....you still have the mood to post here....
Old 29-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
WifeNaked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgblackdevil
Wah you are the man......found out your wife having affair and having rax sex with your friend....you still have the mood to post here....
SBF have takeover his life

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1