The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2006, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
VIOS333 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Special Session at The body Spa (AMK Ave 10)

Has anyone try their spa before as understand it is operated by a singaporean lady alone? It is located at AMK ave 10 blk 53X?
Old 03-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Special Session at The body Spa (AMK Ave 10)

If I'm not wrong some bro already posted this quite some time back so you can do a search, seems that its a totally clean place as it caters to ladies also for facial & beauty care..

Cheers
Old 10-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
godfoot is Cool - loads of Potential

Been there b4....but it was ages ago...the lady boss only operate by herself...when got customer...she will lock the door....she does provide HJ only....but she got small boobs.....
Old 11-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
jaymz21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfoot
Been there b4....but it was ages ago...the lady boss only operate by herself...when got customer...she will lock the door....she does provide HJ only....but she got small boobs.....
she seems quite lianish. not too sure if she's local as my fren who lives next block says she speaks with a malaysian chinese accent.
Old 14-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold

i went there once..Her name if not mistaken is called Serene.I do think she has quite a nice body. She likes to wear tight clothings with g-string. I did a package with her that consist of a scrub and wrap. I still remember when she squating was doing that wrap while i standing. my little bro was sticking out bcos it wasn't wrap in. Her head turn and my bro nearly give a wipe on her face but missed it only landed on her hair. She was mumbling that she just washed her hair and my dirty water just kena her hair. I was laughing and telling her mine's is clean. I like the place bcos its very discreet and you can in fact wlk around naked bcos there is a big curtain to block the front glass door...Please please up my point alittle...Thanks
Old 14-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold

i went there once..Her name if not mistaken is called Serene.I do think she has quite a nice body. She likes to wear tight clothings with g-string. I did a package with her that consist of a scrub and wrap. I still remember when she squating was doing that wrap while i standing. my little bro was sticking out bcos it wasn't wrap in. Her head turn and my bro nearly give a wipe on her face but missed it only landed on her hair. She was mumbling that she just washed her hair and my dirty water just kena her hair. I was laughing and telling her mine's is clean. I like the place bcos its very discreet and you can in fact wlk around naked bcos there is a big curtain to block the front glass door...Please please up my point alittle...Thanks
Old 14-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo
Her head turn and my bro nearly give a wipe on her face but missed it only landed on her hair.
bro, too bad only kanna her hair. If touch her face then maybe got chance she'll feel high and then...... keekee.....

R-K-O
Old 15-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2282 / Power: 20
Gennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add:
Her name is Serene, handjob + massage is $70 (1hr) I've been going there for quite sometime now as her massage is really quite good. But the thing is that you'd have to ask her for the special as she's well aware of this forum and the implications if AV is viewing the thread. So she may not offer to "shifty" characters if you know what i mean....
Old 15-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Btw, how old is Serene and what is the average age for the ladies working there?

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 16-05-2006, 10:16 AM
bigbrojim2929

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Interested to try this place but could anybody share more about Serene? How old is she and is she pretty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennaro_
Just to add:
Her name is Serene, handjob + massage is $70 (1hr) I've been going there for quite sometime now as her massage is really quite good. But the thing is that you'd have to ask her for the special as she's well aware of this forum and the implications if AV is viewing the thread. So she may not offer to "shifty" characters if you know what i mean....
Old 16-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
man_on_mission deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not been to see Serene for quit a bit, would say she is around early 30's and a friendly lady. Body shape wise pretty good for her age, lean n shapely , nice to hug.

Privacy is descreet, so must make a trip soon..hehe.
Old 22-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Samster

sabroe163 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been there a four times.
Nice place n Good massage, hj and fj nothing to shout about.

Cheers!
Old 23-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
godfoot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabroe163
Been there a four times.
Nice place n Good massage, hj and fj nothing to shout about.

Cheers!
Are you sure she did fj??
Old 25-05-2006, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gerReporter is Cool - loads of Potential
The Body Spa (AMK Ave 10)

Located next to a pet shop. Body Spa closes on Sundays. Call beforehand to arrange for a discreet massage. She will return call if she don't answer the first time, got caller id. Face so so, but body is like a virgin: slim, smooth, white and hairless. She loves to put on a G-string and loose dress to cover her figure, but she will change to a one piece see through night dress once you are in a session. Serene formerly works in a beauty spa in Orchard, servicing rich tai tai. Now she runs her own business and lives in Bishan. The shop had change owners several times for the past few years. Some walk-in customers enquire about the former owner.
Old 25-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Samster

sabroe163 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfoot
Are you sure she did fj??
Yes, if you ask 'nicely'.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1