The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Chiongster75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Getting teasing from clean massage

Hi all. Some some thoughts on the type of massage we bros want. Personally, I have tried various type of massages from house to MPs with GQ to lots of teasing with happy ending. Until recently, I found a place which provides clean and good massage. Was trying in hope of getting a GQ but did not. Nevertheless the ML was super pretty and high GFE. Chatting with her was like talking to a girl who is interested in you. Felt so shiok like chasing a pretty girl back in school days. Tested her to see if she offered specials before and was told by her that she dun. Many customers have requested but was turned down. Hearing that made me quite disappointed but her looks and massage skills made up for the disappointment. I began to went back for 2nd and 3rd sessions looking for her jus to have a good chat and massage session with her. But things turned gradually after my 3rd visit. She told me an Ang mo requested for a soft massage. Out of curiosity I asked her to demo and she started to tickle me. How my god. I m on cloud 9. Told her I also like this type of massage. She laughed so sweetly at me and say she dun do this type massage to customers but since I like she continued. It was so sensual and I thoroughly enjoyed the 1 hr of teasing massage. At times she would brush my balls near to my harden equipment. And on top of that tickling and playing with my nips. This went and things got better on my 4th and 5th session. I shall not continue on this.

Jus wanna share and ask if bros prefer last 15 mins or so of happy endings or to me an hour plus long of superb teasing? Well a happy ending may have made this whole massage session complete but I really dun mind cos of the superb pretty ML serving me in the best possible erotic manner. Who knows that I may get something more in the future.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: Getting teasing from clean massage

bro mind sharing your contact?

I love teasing massage and masseurs that really knows how to massage instead of piano!
Old 03-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

I'll gladly take the hour long teasing over the 15min HJ.

you're 1 lucky man!
Old 03-08-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Seems like I been zap lol. Well it's ok since I am jus sharing my experience and how I feel. Jus wanna say that I would prefer syt teasing and enjoy the hour long massage rather than being jus jerk off for 15 mins. All bros who pm asking for contacts might or might not get the same treatment as I mentioned maybe due to chemistry or whatever reason that I got this. To protect the spa and definitely the ML, I can't share this but I can share another place which also offers maximum teasing. But GFE feel might not be there
Old 03-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Jus to add. If u are looking for fun in clean spas I think some investment in sticking to them same ML for a few sessions and chatting and building a chemistry with them will definitely increase ur chances of getting more and better service from them. Respect them and they will reward u as that Ml told me. "I dun like to do something if someone forces me to. I would only do something if I feel like it" emm
Old 03-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

wah sounds good leh, where is this place bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster75 View Post
Hi all. Some some thoughts on the type of massage we bros want. Personally, I have tried various type of massages from house to MPs with GQ to lots of teasing with happy ending. Until recently, I found a place which provides clean and good massage. Was trying in hope of getting a GQ but did not. Nevertheless the ML was super pretty and high GFE. Chatting with her was like talking to a girl who is interested in you. Felt so shiok like chasing a pretty girl back in school days. Tested her to see if she offered specials before and was told by her that she dun. Many customers have requested but was turned down. Hearing that made me quite disappointed but her looks and massage skills made up for the disappointment. I began to went back for 2nd and 3rd sessions looking for her jus to have a good chat and massage session with her. But things turned gradually after my 3rd visit. She told me an Ang mo requested for a soft massage. Out of curiosity I asked her to demo and she started to tickle me. How my god. I m on cloud 9. Told her I also like this type of massage. She laughed so sweetly at me and say she dun do this type massage to customers but since I like she continued. It was so sensual and I thoroughly enjoyed the 1 hr of teasing massage. At times she would brush my balls near to my harden equipment. And on top of that tickling and playing with my nips. This went and things got better on my 4th and 5th session. I shall not continue on this.

Jus wanna share and ask if bros prefer last 15 mins or so of happy endings or to me an hour plus long of superb teasing? Well a happy ending may have made this whole massage session complete but I really dun mind cos of the superb pretty ML serving me in the best possible erotic manner. Who knows that I may get something more in the future.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Sorry bros. I have shared with some bros but due to my low points I can't send out too many pm. Will share once I can
Old 03-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

And also I will only share after screening is done. Hope bros understand why I am doing this thnz
Old 03-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 18
Jensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud of

Bro, can share the contact?
Old 04-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

no hj? still had to pay xtra?
Old 04-08-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tonyl777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, nice sharing.. Pls share contact n location.. Thanks n appreciate
Old 04-08-2015, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vanness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro sounds like exactly my cup of tea. I can't force you to share contact but please kindly share with me if you feel like it bro
Old 04-08-2015, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
MayMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If place is clean and no special provided - why not tell the location?
Old 04-08-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Dfinitely agree with bro chiongster. At times when exploring new places, you may hit it off with the masseuse at once. Try a few times more and you may get lucky. Happened to me quite a few times, getting a bit or much more then what is written on the internet or reviews by other bros. Hence if you hit off with a masseuse during ur first visit, why not try a few more times and you may be rewarded.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share this massage place? Thx in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1