The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2004, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
chaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Balestier Point

YO TO ALL CHEONGS KAKIS!!!!
BEEN TO THIS JOINT RECENTLY A FEW TIMES,,ALOT OF CHIO BU AND WILD GALS NOWADAYS******
WELL,DO ANYONE CAN RECALL MAMI 8AGNES (EX,ROYAL COGNAC MAMI)HMMMM,,,IF THOSE CAN RECALL,CAN TRY AHEAD THIS KTV COZ I SAW AGNES GAL ALOT IS THERE BUT 1 THING PLS REMEMBER TO LOOK FOR E RIGHT MAMI,TRY TO AVOID MAMI83 COZ I HEARD TAT SHE GOT NO GAL IN HER HAND!!!THOSE WILD GALS IS ALL UNDER MAMI 10 AH GAL,,THINK U GOT WAT I MEAN,,HEHE,,WHEN STEP IN AT E COUNTER THERE,,JUS ASK FOR THIS MAMI AH GAL,,OR LOOK FOR BABY.COM
CHEERS N FREEK OUT!!!!PS:::SAY ARTHOR INTRO WAN,THEN BOTH WILL KNOW WAT TO DO,HEHE
Old 06-03-2004, 06:40 PM
mervynwm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Whats the name of the KTV ?

Price for drinks ? Beer ?

Thanks.
Old 06-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Balestier Point

Quote:
Originally posted by chaichai_star
YO TO ALL CHEONGS KAKIS!!!!
BEEN TO THIS JOINT RECENTLY A FEW TIMES,,ALOT OF CHIO BU AND WILD GALS NOWADAYS******
WELL,DO ANYONE CAN RECALL MAMI 8AGNES (EX,ROYAL COGNAC MAMI)HMMMM,,,IF THOSE CAN RECALL,CAN TRY AHEAD THIS KTV COZ I SAW AGNES GAL ALOT IS THERE BUT 1 THING PLS REMEMBER TO LOOK FOR E RIGHT MAMI,TRY TO AVOID MAMI83 COZ I HEARD TAT SHE GOT NO GAL IN HER HAND!!!THOSE WILD GALS IS ALL UNDER MAMI 10 AH GAL,,THINK U GOT WAT I MEAN,,HEHE,,WHEN STEP IN AT E COUNTER THERE,,JUS ASK FOR THIS MAMI AH GAL,,OR LOOK FOR BABY.COM
CHEERS N FREEK OUT!!!!PS:::SAY ARTHOR INTRO WAN,THEN BOTH WILL KNOW WAT TO DO,HEHE
Bro,how abt some FR for all bros to read?
Old 06-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally posted by mervynwm
Whats the name of the KTV ?

Price for drinks ? Beer ?

Thanks.
Think it is called Triumphal Arch if not mistaken.Not been there since yr 2001.Those days used to have mix of local,malaysian and prcs.Dunno they still practise commando ways of hj anot.Heard the garden kena banned from being used and the gals used to complain of paying $50 each month for maintenance and usage of the garden.hahaha.Those were the days.
Old 07-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
I think is "Kai Xuan Men"....The garden no longer used liao??

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 07-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry
Quote:
Originally posted by minahktvsiao
Think it is called Triumphal Arch if not mistaken.Not been there since yr 2001.Those days used to have mix of local,malaysian and prcs.Dunno they still practise commando ways of hj anot.Heard the garden kena banned from being used and the gals used to complain of paying $50 each month for maintenance and usage of the garden.hahaha.Those were the days.
Haha.. I remember the garden was so dark at night that I think one might unwittedly step on other's cum. when pa-baoing, it seems to be many eyes were watching though... very scary!
Old 07-03-2004, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally posted by tanterry
Haha.. I remember the garden was so dark at night that I think one might unwittedly step on other's cum. when pa-baoing, it seems to be many eyes were watching though... very scary!
EYES from heaven lah,Hahaha.But thrilling what.Those days gals were pretty and young.Remember had 1 gal call Jess staying woodlands.did send her back once though no action on the way back.Happen to see her the other nite at woodlands shop and save,i think with her hubby.think she cant remember me lah.Thread starter again mia.look like this forum alot start thread and then disappear.
Old 08-03-2004, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
If I'm not wrong, this place should be Triumphal Arch aka Kai Xuan Men as few bros have pointed out.

Triumphal Arch

Tel No 63582125 / 26
Address 279 Balestier Road, 01-16 Balestier Point
S 329727

IMHO, this place is no longer as happening as before but worth considering. Went there once last month. Perhaps too much raid?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 13-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CanYouF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Russian babe!!

Been to KaiXuanMen twice the past two months, overall not very happening but the quality of girls is a bit above average lah.....

anyway, on my second trip, got a nice surprise in that there's a Russian babe working there!! hahahaha.... for those with exotic tastes u can go check it out... there's only one there so just ask for the Ang Moh girl... the Russian looks pretty good but i think she is not very good in working in KTVs as she does not know the proper way to service a customer and i dun mean HJ or BJ, just normal GRO service...

a word of warning for those who want to go, if u order a bottle, FINISH it in ONE trip. Come back and use your leftover will cost you 170 bucks!! wtf!! me was so pissed off the second time... knn.... one of the most ex leftover charges ever.... sianzzz.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1