The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Uncle_Sam is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs down Unfair Punishments

Case 001 - PDMM approved for foot reflexalogy

My friend got approval letter from the Police for a PDMM to work as a foot reflexalogist in his Health Centre.

2 months later in year 2004, AV came for surprise checks on his HC girls.
Only the PDMM was arrested for working illegally in his Health Centre.
The PDMM was not working at that time.
My friend showed the AV her approved license to work as a foot reflexalogist in his HC. The AV said "Bo Pa Kay, PDMM are not allowed to work in Health Centre". My friend was ordered to attend Court.
He was fined S$10,000. He did not appeal even though he had a good reason because he don't want to waste time to go to Court many times and also have to spend more money to get a Lawer.

Very unfair man!

Licensing Dept says OK but AV says Not OK!

The Licensing Dept officials should also be held responsible and share half the Fines La!

The Licensing Dept officials argue that after getting the Licence, my friend must also check with the Work Permit Dept whether the PDMM can work in his HC or not. So all the blame go to this poor BOSS of a HC.
Old 22-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
beerrox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Unfair Punishments

PDMM is also abbreviation for Police Dept Macham Mabok.
ie Police Dept similar to drunkards!
One Dept don't know what the other Dept doing!

Pitty those poor operators.

What to do. Just suffer in silence LOL!
Old 22-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
horserider69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The police just like to do anything lah.. As long they think its right, any license or paper also bo pakay!
Old 25-09-2006, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Uncle911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Case 001 - PDMM approved for foot reflexalogy

My friend got approval letter from the Police for a PDMM to work as a foot reflexalogist in his Health Centre.

2 months later in year 2004, AV came for surprise checks on his HC girls.
Only the PDMM was arrested for working illegally in his Health Centre.
The PDMM was not working at that time.
My friend showed the AV her approved license to work as a foot reflexalogist in his HC. The AV said "Bo Pa Kay, PDMM are not allowed to work in Health Centre". My friend was ordered to attend Court.
He was fined S$10,000. He did not appeal even though he had a good reason because he don't want to waste time to go to Court many times and also have to spend more money to get a Lawer.

Very unfair man!

Licensing Dept says OK but AV says Not OK!

The Licensing Dept officials should also be held responsible and share half the Fines La!

The Licensing Dept officials argue that after getting the Licence, my friend must also check with the Work Permit Dept whether the PDMM can work in his HC or not. So all the blame go to this poor BOSS of a HC.

Brother,

A.............. as a brother, I really pity your friend...for thing happening on him.

But, seems like you post it on the wrong forum, Did your friend did try to post it at <new paper> or <Straits Time> or <Lian He Zhou Ba>?
The respond may be different.
Old 25-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Case 001

Hi Uncle911, thanks for responding to Uncle-Sam's posting.
Since we both have the same prefix, I just call you 911 n you just call me Sam. KeKeKe!
Well, I ever thought of posting it to the press as suggested by you but I think the editors may moderate my post and make the Police Department proud of their stern actions. I hope to gain more symphaty and support from brothers here so that this unfortunate incidence can be spread to the public and make the Police wake up and be more compassionate before they any how charge the innocents.
Old 25-09-2006, 07:48 PM
maxphua

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Sometimes different gahment departments (even within the same ministry) do not know what the other party is doing....resulting in clashing policy applications. If your fren were to write to the papers or publicize his ordeal, both AV and licensing dept would probably come up with some excuses to justify their actions. And worse still, your fren will be marked further by them. I think it's wiser to keep quiet.
Old 25-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
saint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think both garment depts dun know what the other side iz doing.
And I thinx AV is more powerful than licensing dept and can over-rule their edicts :-)
Old 26-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
dethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to behold

Weird? I thought its ICA that disallow PDMM to work in TN or any form of massage outlet. As I am a bit blurr about such thing, but isn't AV taking care of those "extra" services provided by unlicense personnel or soliciting? Those PDMM are not charge in court by the Police. They have breach the Immigration Regulation and are bring to court by ICA. Police are involve cause ICA personnel are scare that something might happened during the raid so Police are there to assist. I am not say that PDMM should not work in TN or massage joint. I personnally support it. But I post this reply cause I feel that this threat a bit misleading to those who are not sure who is the correct agency that deal with PDMM working in TN or massage place.
This is purely my view and no offence intended.
Old 26-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethknight

But I post this reply cause I feel that this threat a bit misleading to those who are not sure who is the correct agency that deal with PDMM working in TN or massage place. This is purely my view and no offence intended.
Normally ICA officers joinly conducted the "checks" together with the cilivian Anti-Vice officers. If there is any criminal offences, the SPF is called in as well. Normally if there is any immigration violation, they will be taken by to ICA holding cell area. The Anti-Vice unit merely assist in the operation.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 26-09-2006, 05:20 PM
armanisexchange

Dear threadstarter, even though the PDMM has a foot reflexologist license but as she's a foreigner, she would also need a work permit to work in Singapore. Your friend was fined for having an illegal worker, whether the PDMM has a licence or not is secondary.

Get your facts right before you kick up a ruckus here...
Old 28-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks Brothers for giving your opinion and valuable advice.
We really learnt alot from your replies.

Well, Brother armanisexchange, you seem to be very knowledgeable in the Singapore Law. But for ordinary citizens, most will not know that after getting a licence to work as a foot reflexalogist from the Police Licensing Dept, one still have to go to the Work Permit Department to get an approval to work.
Are not these 2 Dept linked so that one only need to apply to 1 Dept?
Is there a clear procedure listing what one has to do before one can be sure to operate without fouling the very confusing laws. The Licensing Dept should have requested for the work permit before releasing the license to the applicant so as not to misled the ignorant applicant.
The S'pore government have been proudly emphasizing on efficiency and being World Class in all its operations. But this poor incidence happened and the Court feel no symphaty for the victim.
Is there better justice if a defence lawer was engaged during the hearing?
Old 26-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Power Toh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too sad to hear this .
Old 26-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Hermit_Bonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If AV raid the HC... definitely that HC is not providing authentic foot reflex services. You cant blame them for arresting her.

Morever... as long as no work permit = cannot work.

Its unfortunate for the pdmm but your friend should have known such legal prodecures.
Old 26-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Kong San

Many HC also get the same punishment , I also think is not fair .
Old 27-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Appreciate the many opinion and advice from brothers here.
My friend's HC is a proper business.
The PDMM was really only performing foot reflexalogy and in an open TV area.
The PDMM was not a sexy girl but a 40+ aunty. She was locked up for at least a week. She also did not know that she needed a work permit besides having been issued with a foot reflexalogist license from the Police department.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1