The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Jail, fine for man who took obscene videos and photos of 33 men in public toilets

PUBLISHED 11 HOURS AGO

Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib

SINGAPORE - Using his mobile phone, a sales executive captured obscene videos and photographs of 33 men in public toilets without their knowledge.

Some of the images Colin Teo Han Jern, 27, had taken showed his victims engaging in sexual acts while several others were of them defecating.

The Malaysian was sentenced to 10 weeks' jail and a fine of $4,000 on Wednesday (Dec 6) after he pleaded guilty last month to five counts of making obscene films, four counts of being a public nuisance and one count of having an obscene film in his possession.

Thirty other charges for similar offences were taken into consideration during sentencing.

He committed almost all of his offences at The Paragon and The Cathay shopping malls.

Teo started his crime spree at around 7pm on March 8 last year when he went to a toilet at The Cathay and recorded videos of another man performing a sexual act in a cubicle beside his. He went on and captured obscene images of 32 other men after this.

For instance, he went to a toilet at The Paragon about five months later and recorded videos of two men having sex in a cubicle.

On Sept 2 last year, he went to a toilet in the same shopping mall and snapped indecent pictures of 11 men.

His acts of crime came to light a week later when one of his victims caught him red-handed.

Teo had gone to a toilet on the ground floor of The Paragon at around 6pm on Sept 9 last year and decided to film the man who was inside a cubicle.

Teo placed his mobile phone over the partition, angled it towards the man and captured photographs as well as videos of him.

The man suddenly spotted the device and snatched it away. He reported Teo to the mall's concierge and the police were alerted.

Teo's lawyer Chua Eng Hui asked District Judge Kenneth Yap to sentence his client to five weeks' jail and a fine.

Mr Chua said: "All the videos and photographs were solely for his own consumption. He took them as a form of escape and a way of coping with the stresses that he was experiencing at work and in his relationships with his family and friends."

On Wednesday, Deputy Public Prosecutor Yvonne Poon told the court that the prosecution may be appealing against the sentence and applied for Teo not to be sent to jail in the meantime.

The judge granted the application and Teo is now out on bail of $5,000. The prosecution will give its confirmation on its decision on filing an appeal on Dec 13. Teo will also be back in court on that day.

Offenders convicted of making an obscene video can be jailed for up to two years and fined between $20,000 and $40,000 for each charge.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-men-in-public

Even guys also not safe .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 07-12-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jail, fine for man who took obscene videos and photos of 33 men in public toilets

Quote:
He took them as a form of escape and a way of coping with the stresses that he was experiencing at work and in his relationships with his family and friends.
Taking photos of another man making shit is a way to relief stress??? I might wanna try it sometimes...
Old 07-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 8
Orangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jail, fine for man who took obscene videos and photos of 33 men in public toilets

Like that also can destressed .
Old 07-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 14
brownant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrownant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Men also need to be careful in toilet .
Old 07-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

This society is gay as fuck....
Old 08-12-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Paragon at Orchard? OMG. Next time better choose a less expensive mall to pee.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
LeikezeElliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeikezeElliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeface View Post
Like that also can destressed .
Lawyers always use this word to get lighter sentences la
Old 09-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
oldslyfox is one of the Best!oldslyfox is one of the Best!oldslyfox is one of the Best!

Looks like there is something serious wrong with the design of the toilet cubicles .
Old 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
edditan1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jialat dnt dare to go pubilc toilet already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1