The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wristslits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This could be my very first time posting in all my years reading through sbf.
I'm the fuck and go type. I can even just pack up and go in the middle of a fuck while fucking what some of you may call, dead fish.
I sought for intimacy or at least kind courtesy or else i would have just jerk off in the nearest toilet.
Pan from Mansions, roll with her guys. I'd keep her for myself if i'm super rich with money to blow.
Either she was taught by her OKT to be extremely accomodating or she herself was brought up sweet and easy. Love her to bits.

Pan from Mansions guys... just wonderful.
Old 23-11-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Michelle with SS on 23 Nov. She is a shy and gentle gal. I am a return customer and she keeps smiling.

She was a little hurt because some guys did not handle her with care and she was hungry. She did not complaint and continue to do her best to serve.

Guy, please be gentle with her.. It is worth visiting her..
Old 23-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pen from SEXAMAZON

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=754477

First blood @ 23/11 1pm

Location :8/10 Central. Not near MRT but 5 minutes away from nearest bus stop.

Body : 9/10. Young, Curvy, Sexy.
Boobs : 8/10. B natural. Nice to grab.
BBJ : 10/10. Hardworking. Sensational. Head,shaft,balls all being licked
FJ : 9/10. Shaved Pussy!Tight! Tried several position.
Massage : 11/10. She works as a masseuse back in phuket. Strength and technique is amazing. Massage half way suddenly gave me blowjob again.

Overall : 9/10
She is out to serve and has a friendly attitude. Playful and chat. Overall feels like bonking my exGF.
OKT steady. Prompt replies.
Toilet a bit small though.

RTF : Already planning my next session. Cummed twice in 40 minutes. First time a FL is able to make me do so in such short time.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
faithlessx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Eve or Candy from Rolly polly?
Old 23-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
Had to use your post since i can't find the original post..

The main issues with genuine (even that is hard to discern in these times) FRs are

1. To a very large frame guy, the lady would be "petite". To a lanky guy she would be hip breaking if adopting the cowgirl position. To be subjective, i wouldn't call the lady small frame at all, she would be considered overweight imo.
Just because someone is smaller in size doesnt mean they are small. If a 100kg 2m height customer meets a 40kg 1.5m height FL how would it be described as? Pencil? To a large guy a fat lady wouldnt be called petite, she would be called plumpy or thick instead which is more appropriate.

Another thing is that its possible fake things in fr such as their GFE and techniques and positions because its more of a person-to-person experience but things like appearance cant be fool. Most stable photos are usually photoshop a little to make them look less tan or the usual switch-and-bait 20years ago appearance but u cant fake how their body looks. Anyways one man meat is another man's poison
Old 23-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
teddyroo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rtf mona from dirty secret.

She only have one week left I think.

Wake up feeling excited and horny for mona already and reserved for 230pm slot.

Okt is good and friendly as usual.

Again I was lost and waited at the wrong level, thankfully there's someone who came out of the room and walk pass me at the wrong level and made me realise my mistake! Thank you

When I said I enjoy my first I have to say I really enjoyed my second so much more.

When mona saw me at the door, she squeal with joy as tho I'm her boyfriend. And being lead to the room even tho I was sweating from the wait, she cuddled me already. Making me feel non commercial. I went to shower alone I was feeling upset about this. But when I came out she actually disturb me and surprised me with her friend. I don't wanna share what happen here but you can ask me in pm. Don't wanna get anyone in trouble. But it was a fun and exciting one.

Looks body boobs 9/10 short cute, pretty, man made boobs slim hour glass with nice meaty ass made for doggy.

Bbbj 9/10 better than last time maybe she was being train for this one week. Suddenly she really go deep and suck the balls alot.

Fj 10/10 I dono why today I decide to try many positions with her and my younger bro today is very obedient and very lost lasting. And also maybe cause of the painting I gave her. She seem to shake and orgasm alot till she asked me not to do it the second round if not she have no 'power' to work. And I gave my first shot while she working hard on cow girl and also shaking because of orgasm. It's very hard for me to cum cow girl. So I'm a happy guy today. Second was just missionary as I was very satisfied for the first round. Took me about 50mins for first round today 😅

Gfe 10/10 I'm not those who like to try different girls. I like those who can make me laugh and like to tease and cuddle me alot. Maybe because I'm lonely. So t she did all of those. I really enjoy her.

Rtf yes. Next week is her last day. I need to find her one last time before she goes.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Huh, did I said small frame? Mid slim can be meaty but not fat.

You can called elephant or what .
You can easily go back and see what u write on your post ah. Mid slim is not appropriate in ur case as shes short and plumpy. Her advertised height is 158cm and look at all the accumulated thickness of her tummy and thigh. A mid slim at that height would require her boobs size to be big as it would be the main mass of fats on the body
Old 23-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jakenbake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tarma w/ Meili & Yukiko from EMMANUELLE

First time tarma so going to rate both girls individually and then the experience as a whole.

280/4/90

Yukiko

Body - 8/10; nice natural titties and tight ass, very good proportions
Looks - 8/10; actually think she looks better in person, photos are a bit doctored and make her look worse
BBBJ - 10/10; i'm a slow-shot so i made her work really hard, definitely knows her way around a c*ck. treated mine like a lolly and goddamn i went weak
FJ - 7/10; probably would've been better, but i'm not big on covered FJ, ended up CIM 3x
French/Catbath - 10/10; if you've ever read harry potter, this is what i'd imagined snogging would be like
GFE - 10/10; really sweet, spent some time just laying b2b and chatting

Meili

Body - 9/10; really soft tits, size is as advertised
Looks - 7/10; looks are a bit different in person, has the soft details like in pics but i guess i realized i like that more in photos than in person
BBBJ - 8/10; much slower and more deliberate than yukiko, def appreciated the difference in technique. think she was a bit tired so yukiko took more of the lead for this tarma
FJ - NA/10
French/Catbath - 2/10; don't think she was feelin it too much
GFE - 8/10; also a very sweet girl, think she was just tired

Overall

OKT - 10/10; responsive, first-time booking in SG and made it simple. def would work with him again

First tarma, don't think I'd RTF for both, but definitely on an individual basis. Just too damn hard to get 4x shots in 90 minutes with how long it takes for me
Yukiko and Meili treated me very well and will only be in town for a bit longer, worth checking out bros.
Old 23-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
MemoryLame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Veely from les affaires .

First impression: Very sweet young pretty girl, a bit on the meaty side and body is curvy but not fat at lah. She has big beautiful eyes.

Bathing: SOP but smile and chat with you will cleaning you up, and kiss your didi.

GFE: 9/10. Will hug you kiss you, push you down and lick your sensetive places.

Body: 8/10. A bit meaty but that make her curvy and her boobs are big! Very soft and nice to play with. Especially good when she push your face into them! Her hugs are wholesome too!

Kiss 11/10: basically her tongue never left my mouth at all. Her kiss and tongue movement was so intense that my saliva was dripping out from the corner of mouth. Even during FJ and HJ she don't stop kissing and frenching you! Her breath smell really nice and don't have werid smell. Her eyes will stare into your soul while frenching you!

Bbbj: 7/10 she have a very good tounge action. Make you crazy especially when her tounge twist and flipping on your tip!

FJ: 7/10 is good. She will use her hands to touch you while riding and pull you hands to her boobs to make you play with her. Love it when she ride me and French me till I come.

Hj: 11/10 how to say... Hmmm while doing second shot was kind of tired. So she help me HJ instead... Her HJ was torturing good! Hand movement was smooth and strength used just nice when stroking . She used her finger and sometimes palm to play and rub the tip till my whole body tremble before I cum! Was pulling the sheets liao! Best thing is she don't stop stroking and playing with my tip for the next 10mins! I was hard and I came again but shooting blanks liao, I almost died!

Have tip her extra! Bcos service was good, the experience was good! Most impt she switch off her phone to silence and ignore it to serve me and this make me feel important!

RTF: yes if I have the chance! Love her frenching very much.
Old 23-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

My my my..
$uddenly so many chicks that looks hot and wild ( Purple from Trl), horny tarma Seduction girls and Anal $ex $luts too (Too3 and Slut Dungeons)
it's like no rest for your lil dicky.. sperm production must go into overdrive!

Fellow Brothers.. do me a favor...please share your sexperiences... Danke
Old 23-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Second Blood for Oil at Basil.

This lady is very unique and commendable. First her photo is not really the type that I like that's why didn't really first for first blood. But from past experience with Basil bro, I decided to give it a try and booked second blood. But after 10 mins into the session, I immediately regretted why didn't book for first blood.

Room (10/10) : Top hotel and nice room. Very atas and very clean. Love the feeling and ambiance

Face and body (12/10) : her current photo didn't do her justice. She is not thai tan at all and her face is prettier. Maybe she don't know how to take photo haha.

Shower (9/10) : she is really hygiene lady that she cleaned every single small part of ur body, ass, back, leg and in middle kiss and bite your nipple haha

GFE (10/10) : Chatty and I know a bit of thai jokes and make her giggles alot. She keep asking me whether I single. I told her my status is complicated haha. In between shots, she even prepared hot coffee for me to drink and give me cookies to munch to replenish my energy

FJ (10/10) : She really know how to start my engine first, then lead me to start her engine. She knows how to tease my small brother with her mouth and hand haha. I let her fuck me for a good 15 mins and she commented I very professional but she insisted she more professional than me haha. We switched position to doggy, lotus and she finally cannot hold already and come while hugging me tightly. But since I not yet come, I continue to make her high with both my hand and dig fuck her at the same time and managed to make her come again second time with my first shot. She tired yet happy that she said she 2 months no sex and I really sent her to heaven. The feeling is beyond wordsm

BBBJ and CIM (9/10): Her BBBJ is above average for most of the ladies and when DT time, her tongue knows how to trigger the feeling and make me almost exploded. Thanks God I know how to control and finally CIM when she is less prepared Haha.. when I come so sudden she shouted OMG so much. But she still continue to suck me clean then only go to toilet to clean herself.

Now planning when to RTF her liao

Last edited by Ggundam123; 24-11-2019 at 12:34 PM.
Old 23-11-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
faithlessx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
agree at your own risk
you mean go at own risk?
Old 23-11-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbonksonly View Post
Just because someone is smaller in size doesnt mean they are small. If a 100kg 2m height customer meets a 40kg 1.5m height FL how would it be described as? Pencil? To a large guy a fat lady wouldnt be called petite, she would be called plumpy or thick instead which is more appropriate.

Another thing is that its possible fake things in fr such as their GFE and techniques and positions because its more of a person-to-person experience but things like appearance cant be fool. Most stable photos are usually photoshop a little to make them look less tan or the usual switch-and-bait 20years ago appearance but u cant fake how their body looks. Anyways one man meat is another man's poison
Am not sure on the intent of the first paragraph since it's rephrasing on what i have posted..

Your second and third sentence simply echo my views that to a large guy, "petite" may range from various sizes. I am sure most of us wouldn't mind the "pencil" since we are not faced with a baby elephant instead, which most of us can't stomach. The reverse isn't true in most cases.

The next paragraph onward is grammatically challenged thus i cannot make much out of it, YMMV which doesn't make the FR fake, just because someone managed to unlock certain services of a lady and another didn't.
And finally reiterates common information that most seasoned guys already know.

Hope the next post add real value to the community.
Old 23-11-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick FR for May from SiamDevil

- May indeed looks quite pretty in live look with some slight blemishes. Hair is slightly longer than shoulder length.

- Slim body and her pussy is shaved. Consider fair skin for a thai and did not spot any tattoos on her body.

- Natural boobs with light brownish nipples. Nipples are easily arouse and also slightly larger than average size.

- Smiley and accomodating type with a consider basic English speaking level. Will bath me, provide some massage on my legs and also give me water to drink.

- Need to initiate for frenching. Her style is more of kiss and french.

- Her body is actually quite nice to FJ for me. Tried Missionary(Best!! As I spread her leg), Cowgirl, Doggy and one more positions where she will lay on the bed with her back facing me, I just Doggy onto her where the recoil of her butt is quite "SHIOK"

- Overall it was a relaxing session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 23-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for purple from rl

1730 @ 23 nov

Had been eyeing her during her previous tour around 1 year back but never had the chance to book her since she is always fully booked. Finally managed to obtain a slot.

Looks: 8/10 beautiful slutty look, close to pics posted
Body: 8/10 meat at the right places, nice to bonk
Gfe: 0/10 sorry no gfe, this one is pornstar feel. Dirty talks, request for harder fucks, wants me to make her cum, wants to fuck in front of mirror, deepthroating, etc. Fuyoh.
Fj: 10/10 for me. How to not expand my 2 shots after what i said above.

Bros that like to bonk slow and gentle like with a gf should give this a miss. She likes to be treated like a little slut, and really enjoys sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1