The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
omguser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dancers?

This is just more of a question for any bro out there that might have some "info" to share.

I have a thing for lap-dances and striptease before a solid FJ, it's just something I'm used to from UK and Canada, and it seems like out here no one is ever willing.

So my question is, does any bro know of anyone that might offer a dance service to go with the rest .
Old 02-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
piasen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dancers?

Bro.. it will be awesome to have that service.. dance followed by good full service.
it has been mastered by US exclusive strip clubs or FKK clubs but not so much in asia yet.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
shwanlander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont think here have
Old 04-07-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
damx2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last time in G,PRC used to have such services
bring iPod in room open music n dance for 10mins to let u see
her curves but now no more already bro
Old 07-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 15
Hellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to all

It's possible to have bros. Since the big ban in China DongGuan, many pros came over. You just need to find the right gal and request for such service probably with some tips. Spoke to one last month before she went back. They are skilled in these additional services. Meet another from DG recently too. Just that I did not request as it did not cross my mind again. I can link you up if you want. But nego is all up to you liao. If not, you can always hunt around. ^^

(Pls alert me after you have made a recent post, or else I can't return... And will have to return others first.)
Old 03-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
PreRegSimBoy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by omguser View Post
This is just more of a question for any bro out there that might have some "info" to share.

I have a thing for lap-dances and striptease before a solid FJ, it's just something I'm used to from UK and Canada, and it seems like out here no one is ever willing.

So my question is, does any bro know of anyone that might offer a dance service to go with the rest .
i can only think of getting a thai stage dancer and do that. Had one girl whom actually done that before.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SoulRift deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do not think there is anyone for hire here.
I tried posting on CL.
Not one reply.
The only experience i can recall is having an ex that could move like a snake
Old 05-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Lots of the Thai girls in dome 1 are bar dancers at home. I had one the other day who was warming up with a bit of dancing, shaking her ass at me.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 14
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omguser View Post

Try looking for Saee (don't have her full name). She is a dancer but does striptease and handjob after that at S$1000.00 I think... nothing more. She provided that service during one of my friend's stag night a few years back.

I am not sure if she still does this now, but I believe you can find her on Facebook. Good luck!

Old 08-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hotlatinachick is Cool - loads of Potential

there is ... some spanish girls do professional stripdance before FJ but the price is aso solid to it
Old 19-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore it is illegal

head to TH or PH!!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1