The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better
21 yr old caught peeping in toilet

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...p-girls-toilet

He is so unlucky. If it's u kenna caught doing those fetish thingy and no way to escape, what will u do??
Old 04-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh
Re: 21 yr old caught peeping in toilet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post

He is so unlucky. If it's u kenna caught doing those fetish thingy and no way to escape, what will u do??
unlucky???? wow...yu are indeed a pathetic pervert
Old 04-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Why you say he is unlucky ? The question is Will You also follow in his footsteps ? If tio caught just be man enough to admit and face the punishment.
Old 05-03-2015, 03:44 AM
Samster

fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldslywolf View Post
Why you say he is unlucky ? The question is Will You also follow in his footsteps ? If tio caught just be man enough to admit and face the punishment.
In the first place, "dress as a girl, going girl's toilet to peep" never came across my mind. The most I hide behind my house's curtains, take binoculars and peep opposite block. That fetish thingy is too pervert for me and I also don't have that kind of guts to do that....

If kenna caught doing this, I will lose face and leave Singapore, never come back again!!
Old 05-03-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

want to see also must be smart
Old 05-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ah gua go male or female toilet? He juz admit he is ah gua can already.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Promfret is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromfret is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromfret is a Helpful and Caring Samster

He failed SAF Rule No.7!
Do whatever you want but dont get Caught!!!
Old 05-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promfret View Post
He failed SAF Rule No.7!
Do whatever you want but dont get Caught!!!
Ya he also failed to ask for permission or pay to peep. if he knows how to get what he needs, he will still be consider a normal man. there should have classes for guy to learn how to get what they need n not break the law.
Old 06-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
In the first place, "dress as a girl, going girl's toilet to peep" never came across my mind. The most I hide behind my house's curtains, take binoculars and peep opposite block. That fetish thingy is too pervert for me and I also don't have that kind of guts to do that....

If kenna caught doing this, I will lose face and leave Singapore, never come back again!!
do you know why you peep?? cause you cant court women properly like an alpha male due to your tiny puny new generation singaporean genes....tiny coward
Old 08-03-2015, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
do you know why you peep?? cause you cant court women properly like an alpha male due to your tiny puny new generation singaporean genes....tiny coward

Hey, why don't we meet up and go to a club, then challenge who can get a girl to bed in a short time!!! Don't be a keyboard warrior......so pity u born in a family of retard!!
Old 08-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Hey, why don't we meet up and go to a club, then challenge who can get a girl to bed in a short time!!! Don't be a keyboard warrior......so pity u born in a family of retard!!
wanna have a challenge just because of a factual statement i made and a club?? what?? wow you are indeed a pathetic new generation singaporean pervert....why...cant get into a exclusive sex club instead of a normal club scene??? do you know why..cause no girls want to have a taste of your nasty ass new generation singaporean body as it has NASTY GENES...

please....dont try to act as you guys called "ah beng dumbass"....pathetic...so NATO
Old 08-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
btw, i dont attract girls, they came naturally to me....and yet try to prove your pimple size manhood?? please...NG singaporean guy...you are short, tiny and with a fucked up singlish accent...dont even try that bullshit on me
Old 09-03-2015, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
btw, i dont attract girls, they came naturally to me....and yet try to prove your pimple size manhood?? please...NG singaporean guy...you are short, tiny and with a fucked up singlish accent...dont even try that bullshit on me
Young boy, I really pity u a lot as I think that maybe u r born in a poor, dirty, messy and uneducated family. Or maybe yr mum must be fucking ard with some new generation boys and destroy yr family. Or maybe yr gf/wife having affairs with some new generation boys. That's why caused u to have a negative attitude towards the unfair society and new generation. Thus going ard forums to scold others and got negative points in every forums.

Too bad I'm from older generation , if not, I may have chances to meet yr mum and gf/wife.

God is so unfair to u......Poor thing!

It's ok for u to reply me again with disgusting comments.....I let u continue to vent anger on me. Really pity u a lot as u have such tragics.

Come, come....continue yr disgusting reply.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Young boy, I really pity u a lot as I think that maybe u r born in a poor, dirty, messy and uneducated family. Or maybe yr mum must be fucking ard with some new generation boys and destroy yr family. Or maybe yr gf/wife having affairs with some new generation boys. That's why caused u to have a negative attitude towards the unfair society and new generation. Thus going ard forums to scold others and got negative points in every forums.

Too bad I'm from older generation , if not, I may have chances to meet yr mum and gf/wife.

It's ok for u to reply me again with disgusting comments.....I let u continue to vent anger on me. Really pity u a lot as u have such tragics.

Old 09-03-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1