The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Shots fired at Johor house of man who works in Singapore

Report from The New Paper (Singapore) dated 5 October 2012 :-

Shots fired at Johor house of man who works in Singapore

JOHOR BARU: Four shots were fired at the Johor home of a Malaysian man who works in Singapore, in the wee hours of Thursday morning, police said.

Another house located several kilometres away in Johor was also shot at around 4am, The Star reported on Friday. No motive has been uncovered.

In the first incident, the wife of the worker who Singapore worker was asleep with their child in their landed house in Taman Pulai Perdana, when the shots were fired.

"Four shots were fired and there were marks on the walls. A car parked in the porch was also damaged," said police Superintendant Noor Hashim Mohamed who is in charge of Nusajaya district.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 06-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheong Safely in JB

How to cheong and stay safely in JB? we must use the hit and run strategy to cheong in JB?
Old 08-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Automated Enforcement System begins crackdown on law-breaking drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 22 September 2012 :-

Automated Enforcement System begins crackdown on law-breaking drivers

PETALING JAYA: The Automated Enforcement System (AES) will begin operations in 14 “blackspots” to catch drivers who break speed limits and jump traffic lights on Saturday.

For the first phase of the AES, 14 cameras were installed at Perak, Selangor, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur, with 10 of the cameras to catch speed limit breakers and four to catch those who jump traffic lights.

More cameras will be installed at 817 blackspots in the second phase, which will see a nationwide implementation of the AES.

Road Transport Department (JPJ) director-general Datuk Solah Mat Hassan said the implementation of the AES was a serious move by the Government to reduce the number of road fatalities.

“Hence, the AES cameras are installed at “blackspots”, or locations identified as accident-prone areas with high incidence of deaths,” said Solah in a press statement on Saturday.

Solah said the public could check out the locations of the AES cameras on JPJ's website at www.jpj.gov.my, adding that road users would be able to know they were in AES operation zones through signboards.

“By knowing where the AES cameras are located at, road users will be more careful and will drive according to the law. It will reduce the number of deaths and our objectives to ensure the safety of road users will also be met. The public should see the implementation of the AES as a way to educate the road users, not as a means to give JPJ extra power to issue summons,” said Solah.

He said AES camera warning signs for no-speeding areas would be visible two to three kilometres before the cameras.

For cameras that record offences of people who jump traffic lights, the warning signs are located 50 to 500m of the traffic lights.

Solah said images captured by the AES cameras would be sent automatically to the AES control centre and the vehicle registration numbers of the alleged offenders would be cross checked with JPJ's database, before a summons notice was sent to the registered vehicle owner.

“The process of cross checking, identifying the offence and issuance of summon notices is done by trained JPJ officers who are based at the AES control centre. If the captured images do not match with the vehicle registration details on JPJ's database, further investigations will be carried out. This is to ensure that only valid summons according to road laws are issued, as well as to avoid from summons to be issued to innocent parties,” he added.

Summon notices that have been processed and verified will be sent to the registered vehicle owner within five days of the offence date.

The notice will contain information of the vehicle, time of offence and the capture images of the vehicle.

“However, if the registered owner is not the driver of the vehicle at the time of offence, they can submit the drivers details to JPJ after 30 days from receiving the summons notice. If they choose to be present in court, they can do so at the time and date that is specified on the notice,” said Solah.

Solah said those who receive AES summons notice can call the AES Control Centre for further questions at 03-7846 4400 for offences committed in Perak and 03-7628 8268 for offences in Selangor, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Summons will be sent to the vehicle owners in the JPJ database.... are Singapore vehicles also in their database?
Old 08-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hit and Run .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
How to cheong and stay safely in JB? we must use the hit and run strategy to cheong in JB?
You mean the same "Hit and Run" strategy you use on PRC MILFs from ZON ???
Old 08-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hit and Run .........

Quote:
You mean the same "Hit and Run" strategy you use on PRC MILFs from ZON ???
No, I hit n still stay....wanted to pass around to my buddies but she rejected all.

Last edited by Goatslooter; 08-10-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: missing words
Old 08-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
No, I hit n still stay....wanted to pass around to my buddies but she rejected all.
Congrats .... looks like you have a very loyal PRC mistress !
Old 08-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Congrats .... looks like you have a very loyal PRC mistress !
every time eat the same meat? sick of it liao? ask her find new boy friend and she scare? &^#%# old man she also interested? anybody interested can PM me, she needs some good supporters!
Old 18-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Police to make JB streets safer

Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated 18 October 2012 :-

Police to make JB streets safer

A TOTAL of 1,580 police officers have been assigned to patrol the streets of Johor Baru city to ensure public safety. Johor police chief Datuk Mokhtar Shariff said statistics showed that 70 per cent of the crimes reported in the state over the past 12 months took place in Johor Baru.

JOHOR BARU: Mokhtar said, however, the crime rate in the state has been decreasing over the past four years.

"In Johor, there are 15 crime hotspots in eight districts, with five locations in Johor Baru," Mokhtar said when he launched the Johor Baru Transformation Programme Open Day.

The event was also attended by Johor State secretary Datuk Abdul Obet Tawil, Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA) chief executive Ismail Ibrahim and Johor Baru mayor Burhan Amin.

Mokhtar said the police will always take steps to improve security in keeping with the development in the state.

"Besides increasing patrols, more police beat bases will also be set up.

"Apart from more policemen patrolling the streets on motorcycles, more marine policemen will be assigned to monitor the waterways."

Mokhtar said that Johor police will be getting an additional 150 motorcycles for street patrols and another 900 officers under the Police Volunteer Reserve programme.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 22-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
billycorgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cheong safely in JB while still can...
heavy wind in Klang Valley now, only time will tell when it will hit JB next

Old 30-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
penguinrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why the last part of the video is show people eating burger and chicken?
Old 31-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
billycorgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinrider View Post
why the last part of the video is show people eating burger and chicken?
it means... dont eat Nasi Lemak, Tom Yum or CKT ... eat chicken, or burger is better and safer. lolx
Old 01-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billycorgan View Post
it means... dont eat Nasi Lemak, Tom Yum or CKT ... eat chicken, or burger is better and safer. lolx
Your sentence very chim ..... I dun understand
Can explain in simpler words?
Old 09-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
oldnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
Any advice how and where to pay parking fine
I got a ticket for 30RM , within coupon time(2 60sen) tickets when at JOJO
Don't know why !
Also saw many other cars with tickets too
Old 09-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Cheong Safely in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnewbie View Post
Bros,
Any advice how and where to pay parking fine
I got a ticket for 30RM , within coupon time(2 60sen) tickets when at JOJO
Don't know why !
Also saw many other cars with tickets too
summon coupon back has address, if im not wrong the building is along the coast line towards skudai? i paid once.
Old 22-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

S'pore boss shot in JB

Report from The New Paper (Singapore) dated 22 November 2012 :-

S'pore boss shot in JB

It is a day Mr Raman Othayanan, 56, a Singapore permanent resident living in Johor Baru, will never soon forget.

The managing director of Singapore-based engineering company NDT Hitech Inspection Services, was in a car with his wife, Ms Pathma, at Taman Molek, Johor Baru, on Tuesday.

At about 12.30pm that day, the couple came face-to-face with a gunman on a motorcycle who fired two shots, injuring Mr Raman in the thigh.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1