The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2008, 03:18 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
suspectedwildgu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Not Just a nail salon at Hougang

I 've plan to visit my regular joint at Hougang. The gal I'm looking was not in Singapore until the month. The only gal in the shop is noy my cup of tea and furthermore I've tried her before, my philosophy is never try the same gal more than once...haha

Since no option, I walked out from the shop....recce arounf that area hopefully will discover something unique. After I walk pass few shops..bingo I found the unique place. If you see from outside...this shop is just another normal nail salon, however on the glass has written words of "services provided". of course the interesting words "massage" Out of curiousity I went inside.

The moment I opened the door...I've seen 2 gals sitting and 1 gal standing. I've chose one of the gal sitting....you know how this answered my request?
She is not working there...today she is just visiting her friend. Wau lau!! so pia seh liao Too bad this gal is stunning, although her dressing is quite loosen but still can see her boobs shape at least 36D and very cfm type.

Currently, all the gals age are between 30-35, no syt.

Here are my summarised reports.

Name: Forgot to ask
Face : 5/10
Boob : 8/10 36D- One hand cannot cover the boob
HJ : nice quite slowly done
FJ : didn't try
Damage : $35/hr $32/45 mins

Hope you guys like my new discovery. Bro, with 20 points may ask for the location. Thanks for reading my FR.

SWG
Old 20-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GL Hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Not Just a nail salon at Hougang

Bro SWG, is the joint at Hg Ave 3, Blk 1++ something?
Old 20-02-2008, 12:29 PM
SamSter

Thumbs up Re: Not Just a nail salon at Hougang

Hi

I've replied to 5 bros today. Please provide FR and up me if you feel the lobang is worth it.

SWG
Old 20-02-2008, 12:35 PM
SamSter

Thanks bro kosheen for the points.

SWG
Old 20-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspectedwildgu View Post

SWG
I work nearby so went down to see. Have always suspected something is a bit different from other nails shops anyway.

Peep through the glass saw a long hair lady sitting at the table. Looks actually not bad but didn't go in due to limited budget already allocated for other place.

Maybe next month.
Old 20-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lordx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro suspectedwildgu,

I don't meet your pre-stated requirement for above address, due to being a new samster.

Would appreciate that you can PM me the address and I will provide a detail FR after visiting the nail salon.

Happy New Year & Gong Hei Fa Choi!!!

Best regards,
LordX
Old 21-02-2008, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
RunNGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I 've plan to visit my regular joint at Hougang. The gal I'm looking was not in Singapore until the month. The only gal in the shop is noy my cup of tea and furthermore I've tried her before, my philosophy is never try the same gal more than once...haha

Since no option, I walked out from the shop....recce arounf that area hopefully will discover something unique. After I walk pass few shops..bingo I found the unique place. If you see from outside...this shop is just another normal nail salon, however on the glass has written words of "services provided". of course the interesting words "massage" Out of curiousity I went inside.

The moment I opened the door...I've seen 2 gals sitting and 1 gal standing. I've chose one of the gal sitting....you know how this answered my request?
She is not working there...today she is just visiting her friend. Wau lau!! so pia seh liao Too bad this gal is stunning, although her dressing is quite loosen but still can see her boobs shape at least 36D and very cfm type.

Currently, all the gals age are between 30-35, no syt.

Here are my summarised reports.

Hope you guys like my new discovery. Bro, with 20 points may ask for the location. Thanks for reading my FR.

SWG
Hi Bro, i may not reached yr requirement for 20 points but can pls consider to pm me the location,coz me stay Hg n i m always looking for "Fun" joints(u might be interested to read some of my thread/post) all over s'pore, me seriously want to try n will do a good fr after trying.

Thanks in advance, even if u decide not to pm me the location, its ok.

Happy Cheong!
Old 23-02-2008, 01:35 PM
SamSter

Sorry for the late replied....recently very tight up with my work load. I've just replied to another 5 bros and enjoy. Please provide FR. I'm still waiting for the first FR after given out to about 20 bros.

SWG
Old 23-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice find, Bro suspectedwildgu!

Guess where most ladies get their manicure (Manus: Hand)/ pedicure (Pedis: Foot) done, now males have a place to go to get their verpicure (Verpus: Penis) done.

Cheers!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh and Bro awesome04!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 23-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GL Hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do not know whether the joint that I have been before is the one suspectedwildgu has mentioned or not.

The one I went is near a S11 coffeeshop.
Old 23-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SWG
Pai seh bro got any massage involved? If have how was the rating? Thanks.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 23-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 18
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Any update on the place,i live very near there and dont mind to scout for it if there is more gd frs on it.
Old 23-02-2008, 10:04 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Pai seh bro got any massage involved? If have how was the rating? Thanks.
Yes...has massage service provided. The rate I will give is 8/10 quite solid massage. The price is $35/per hour.

SWG
Old 23-02-2008, 10:07 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL Hunter View Post
I do not know whether the joint that I have been before is the one suspectedwildgu has mentioned or not.

The one I went is near a S11 coffeeshop.
I guess is not the one you know. This is shop is further away from the S11 coffeeshop, just few shops further away.

SWG
Old 23-02-2008, 10:10 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Nice find, Bro suspectedwildgu!

Guess where most ladies get their manicure (Manus: Hand)/ pedicure (Pedis: Foot) done, now males have a place to go to get their verpicure (Verpus: Penis) done.

Cheers!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh and Bro awesome04!

Bro Glen,

Thanks for your support. I'm waiting for your new discovery, seem like you are more on FL nowaday...haha

SWG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1