The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hall Fun

It was a weekend, and also the first time I ever invited a guy to stay over in my room. My roomie was away but I couldn’t help but worry that she’d come back at any moment. Guess that adds on to part of all that thrill. Before our little sexcapade, he (T) suggested that we each buy a box of our favourite condoms. We’d then compare and see if we managed to get the same ones. I’d gotten a box of Tinglings, while he told me the one he likes is sold out.

No massage straight away this time round. We started frenching right after he arrived in my room; while I was using the laptop and I soon found myself (us actually) shifting from the study table to my bed. I felt so incredibly sexy as we ran our hands all over each other; my fingers combed through his head of black (and a little bit of white) hair as he brushed his finger-tips against my nipples. This went on for quite awhile before I got really wet and he further aroused me by licking my pussy.

I was super turned on in a jiffy, and the moment came where he fingered me to my first orgasm of the day. Hell yeah. With our heads tilted, the tongue play hastened. What sweet relief it was! We continued kissing after and I began to play with his tool this time round. Wrapped my fingers around all that hardness and started massaging it, finger-tips gently brushing against its head. He fingered me to my second wet orgasm before rubbing all that wetness onto my body.

For making me feel so good, I thought it’s only fair to return the favour. It was my turn to do the job now, and I moved downwards; leaving lingering traces of wet kisses on his body, from the neck down to the shoulders, nipples, stomach, hovered awhile around the testicles, inner thighs and finally to the cock itself. Popped a Mentos dragee into my mouth and I moved my head up and down, teasing the head along the way. The strongness of the mint must’ve left a really cooling sensation as I blew lightly on where I’ve just licked; it was a little too much for him and he came really quickly this time. This was definitely an amusing experience (we had a good laugh over it) but I took all of it in.

We rested for a short while, me lying in his arms and taking sneak peeks of him from time to time, before he decided to give me a sensual massage. Wasted no time in oiling my body and he started to rub his hands along my back once more. It felt good. So incredibly good. He ended up oiled and in the end, we were rubbing our oily bodies against each other. Don’t know bout you guys but I sure liked that feeling, oiled body against oiled body. Everything just seemed so smooth.

We ended up fucking as he turned hard after all that rubbing, and I got really wet (again). Didn't take long for him to slip on a condom as I rested my legs on his shoulders. We sweated a fair bit as he started thrusting, and I dug my nails into his back with each harder thrust. Got up on my knees soon and he placed his hands on my hips and banged me hard from the edge of the bed. It's doggy baby. That felt so wild; and that’s what I love about doggy.

We moaned together in a series of "Ooohs and Ahhhs", and "this feels so good ohhh", my knees went weak not long after (and I'm guessing he did too). With a final moan from both of us each, we came together in his final thrust. Laid asleep in his arms for a few hours before we decided to head out for dinner.

First experience of having sex in hall; it was hot and sweaty. And all good. Mmm.

___

Super short one that I decided to share with you guys. Hope you like it anyway!

ps. It seems a lot harder to type accurately when you're high on alcohol. I'm having a hard time trying to focus geez.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all
Re: Hall Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolly View Post
Before our little sexcapade, he (T) suggested that we each buy a box of our favourite condoms. We’d then compare and see if we managed to get the same ones. I’d gotten a box of Tinglings, while he told me the one he likes is sold out.

Hmm.. so in the end you end up paying for the condoms while he wiggled his way out of buying one ? Sounds cheepo to me...... haa..... Good excuse and tactic for cheepo samster who wants to save some $$ from buying condom to use it on your girl though.

First everything is always memorable.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayHot View Post
Hmm.. so in the end you end up paying for the condoms while he wiggled his way out of buying one ? Sounds cheepo to me...... haa..... Good excuse and tactic for cheepo samster who wants to save some $$ from buying condom to use it on your girl though.

First everything is always memorable.
Yeah first everything is always memorable.. I forgot to add that he got another box instead of his favourite ones. Hope that clears up any confusion. But yeah, you guys can probably use that excuse to save some money if you want, not that it's going to be a lot. Cheers
Old 05-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
murbmub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

time to bring out all the toys too if u have the chance to do it in halls again!
Old 05-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
White Pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolly View Post
We sweated a fair bit as he started thrusting, and I dug my nails into his back with each harder thrust. Got up on my knees soon and he placed his hands on my hips and banged me hard from the edge of the bed. It's doggy baby. That felt so wild; and that’s what I love about doggy.
sounds wild. any more encounters ?
Old 07-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
pet8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

solid.. hope U got more to tell us
Old 07-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
digvigil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice stuff. More please.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
shagbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hehehehe... this stuff is good... More please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1