The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
bakah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hp theft from ktv gals

Just a gentle reminder to bros who have 'pets' they adore in these joints.Pls remind your beloved 'pets' not to be so stupid to lend their HP to customers even to the regulars or at the very least keep their damned eyes on the phone as its a dog eat dog world now where one can rise today and fall tomorrow and god knows what people are capable of???My little DUMB 'pet' just lent her hp to a regular and the idiot took off with it!!!Nabei the hp was lent in trust wah lau eh how LOW can someone sink stealing from a working girl!!Although the above mentioned 'pets' have damn high earning potential, at the end of the day it is still 'open leg money' which i belive many bros will agree is about as valuable as 'blood sweat money'!!!I am very very upset at the moment and I belive such cases have happened before and I seem to recall reading somewhere in SBF where bros were affected.Anyway just my 2 cents reminder to bros who care about their 'pets' To the plankton who took MY 'pet's' phone if you happen to be reading sbf....there are MANY ways to locate and gather information about you.True you may have considered the fact she is a prc so can't report the lost without slapping herself.And why go to all that trouble just for a phone?But there are many other considerations you missed out.Mainly you picked the WRONG target.As mentioned, there are many ways to locate and find out about you and just to keep you in the loop,its not just about the phone, its about your betrayal of trust and sulling of the name of us local cheongsters..THE HUNT FOR YOU IS ON by the way.Return the phone asap and all can be forgiven without incident but the offer on that is only a tiny bit longer than the short fuse i am on.You are hereby warned of the consequences of your action and options available to you.Have a nice day

Retired most of the time
Old 27-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hp theft from ktv gals

from what i know usually the customers will tend to lost their h/p to those ktv gals, instead of the other way round. so next time better becareful when goto those unfamiliar ktv

千算万算,人心难算
Old 27-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

This happened with my regular TN girl last year. Some smartly-dressed customer borrowed her HP and talked very loudly in the phone about "having director's meeting" lah, "selling shares" lah, "send my chauffeur to pick you up" lah... went outside to continue the conversation and then never came back.

And didn't even pay her massage fee!

What is this world coming to, man....

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 28-06-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

actually unless u go to a low class joint, in most joints the gers' fingers are clean. plus the management would not like it when the gers steal from the customers.

however, i heard of cases where the gers steal from one another even in hi class joints.

as to customers stealing from gers, guess she can report to mummy to do something about it.
Old 28-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Customer steal from working girls?

Old 28-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 22
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

This kind of incident seems to be on the rise. The best part I heard from the girls, is there are customers who tag team with his friend to distract the girls so as to steal from their bags.
Old 28-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

knn! cust who run tips is bad but this is worse!!!
Old 28-06-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There will always be idiots and assholes to make others look normal.
It takes all type of ppl to make up this world.
We can do all our little bit to make the world better but we cannot change it. Cheers!!!
Old 28-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 20
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

I know that some customers also steal from the ktv gers during "billing" time. They will slip their hand into the bags and pick up the money.
Old 28-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah like that also can. These people damn cheap skate man. Regular somemore. Ought to be shot.
Old 28-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 21
tamihi is a name known to alltamihi is a name known to alltamihi is a name known to alltamihi is a name known to alltamihi is a name known to alltamihi is a name known to all

ya, my gal's gf kena before. worse still, she din koe it when hp kena stolen from her handbag n when she realised it, too late coz din even koe culprit in which rm in the ktv. as for my gal, she n her buddy used to leave their handbags wif regulars while they butterfly. warned her of the risk n also after her fren's case, she dun dare liao. better b safe than b sorry
Old 28-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
bakah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockboyXXX
Relly sad to hear that. I would like to compensate your pet by buying her a 3G phone on the condition that she open her leg for me, ok?
Did i mention that its not just about the phone and that I was on a short fuse??You see the point is this bro, 'pets' are the girls special to you.Yes it is a fact they do open leg for money but when you elevate one or more such specimens to 'pet',you don't really want to hear about her dealings and much much less take any offers pertaining to her.That way,you keep her 'special' you know.A word of caution,the 'pet' game is a dangerous game to play.So to be frank I'm not taking your comment too well but I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from.

Yes one must concede times are very bad now. I often wonder how cheongsters can still want to go cheong and I'm talking about myself too.But I now know the reason for some PEOPLE to go.Honestly, people like them make bank robbers look good.Oh and to the guy who stole from MY 'pet' if you happen to be reading,it is my pleasure to infrom you that the net is almost closed.You are also informed that your action has caused damage beyond mediation and therefore any offers of settlement are hereby retracted.

Retired most of the time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1