The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
hornyhead is stuck in moderation for some time to come
any got fuck female gangsters??

i got fuck female gangsters b4.malay female gangster,body lots of tattoo.always wear tight shorts can see her butt wherever she go,tits 36D blow job like vacuum cleaner,suck u dry nothng left.she married,wth another gangster malay guy.she always wear tight top,low cut.

another one,also malay gangster,minah.suck my cock at an open bus stop at 3 am,just opposite my block.this wan very vulgar one,always scold bad words,fuck her lagi scold more bad words,like'puki mak kao,fuck me hard' 'sial jantan konek besar' etc...any one got fuck female gangster??
Old 08-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: any got fuck female gangsters??

Got ! Got ! Shu Qi lor !
Old 08-12-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Do gangsters write it on their faces that they are gangsters? Or do they go "gangster, gangster!" In the society nowadays, having tattoos also does not mean that one is a gangster anymore.
Girls who always wear tight shorts can see her butt wherever she go,tits 36D blow job like vacuum cleaner,suck u dry until nothng left also does not mean she is gangster.

And oh no, you mean only malay gangster suck cocks at open bus stops at 3am? Then what about those who suck at 4am?

Btw are you on school holidays?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhead View Post
scold bad words,fuck her lagi scold more bad words,like'puki mak kao,fuck me hard' 'sial jantan konek besar' etc...

Sure sounded to me as though the female gangster fucked you, & not the other way round.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

‘I got fucked my ‘老大’ lor.’ Christopher Li said.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6040 / Power: 17
Big Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond repute

I had to tell all my ex-bf to register to sbf and post in here to tell you
Old 08-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 16
kingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sister80 View Post
I had to tell all my ex-bf to register to sbf and post in here to tell you
Wow sis, so you are a 江湖儿女 once,
Old 08-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
i got fuck female gangsters b4.malay female gangster,
,suck u dry nothng left.?
Im sure that you attracted teh gangster attention by advertising Sensual Erotic Massage (novice skill level) and if you wrote any FR/story about this you will include the passage "I to pcc in front of her ,while she watch?i say to her, i want to pc using ur panties,shorts,bras.i can pcc for 5 times.u just watch.no touching.of coz,the older u are the better !!!!

What IS a Gangsta? can someone define it for me please? somehow i dot think the classic singapore image of Gangsta gels with foreign idea of gangsta. Maybe your Gangsta was a Loan Shark runner

Oh and the answer to your question is: All their ex-bf, current husbands, and future FB/BF/Hubby. They will fuck,have fucked, are fucking, shall fuck, can fuck and do fuck female gangsters before and they will do so after.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 08-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2499 / Power: 22
beary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post

What IS a Gangsta? can someone define it for me please? somehow i dot think the classic singapore image of Gangsta gels with foreign idea of gangsta. Maybe your Gangsta was a Loan Shark runner :
Oh and the answer to your question is: All their ex-bf, current husbands, and future FB/BF/Hubby. They will fuck,have fucked, are fucking, shall fuck, can fuck and do fuck female gangsters before and they will do so after.
Hahahahahahaha........ That's a good one bro .

Or you should say now GL got China/Vietnam/Indonesia/Malaysia/Ang Moh gels gangsta .
Old 08-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
ipwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Or is it ts is referring to those mat & minah reps ? O:
Old 08-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
ironfoot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyironfoot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In the first place how do you get to know the female gangster ?
Old 09-12-2009, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
welk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwelk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For fucking sessions with female gangsters, one party will put place and the other will put time...Dun make the mistake of doing both or else u will be accused of 'pao swa(mountain) pao hai(sea)' and kena whacked hor...
Old 10-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i got fuck female ............ got fuck female gangster??
Group of teen gangsters ask ah lian 'pai lo ti' counts anot? ....me aso in the q but tats more than 16 years ago...cum on little hornyhead, how old u still fantasizin all this kinda gangster thing...uncle here can only shake head, muz study hard even during sch holidae can revise for next semester year else next time no big academic certificate then u know 'chum'...or u alreadi drop out of sch?? shake head again...
Old 10-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
i got fuck female gangsters b4.malay female gangster,body lots of tattoo.always wear tight shorts can see her butt wherever she go,tits 36D blow job like vacuum cleaner,suck u dry nothng left.she married,wth another gangster malay guy.she always wear tight top,low cut.

another one,also malay gangster,minah.suck my cock at an open bus stop at 3 am,just opposite my block.this wan very vulgar one,always scold bad words,fuck her lagi scold more bad words,like'puki mak kao,fuck me hard' 'sial jantan konek besar' etc...any one got fuck female gangster??
About 10 years back, i dated a malay gal aged about 17 or 18 to my carpark for some fun.. it was like 3am in the morning and very deserted. Ended up she blowed me machiam vacuum cleaner and even turned to my asshole to lick it clean.. make me steam for a few minutes.. Very good solid boobs.. After that she was caught for some drug-related offences and went inside to squat while i continued fucking her so-called "gang" frens.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore got gangsters ??? or wanna be's ???

Section 55 is growing cobwebs for your info .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1