The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
My Sex Experience

Hi bros and sisters, xiao di here just wanna document my sex experience and hereby readily share with all - for your reading pleasure

Please note that the stories I'm sharing are about 80% real and 20% fantasy, up to you to decide how real it is...haha...enjoy!

"Ahh..ahh...Faster...Don't stop, keep doing it baby..."

I teased the sides of her moist pussy, taking care not to touch her clit or pussy lips until the time is right. Slowly, following the movement of my teasing, C ever-so-slightly thrusted her hips upwards, as if she wants to devour my fingers and take them whole. It was such a beautiful sight - her shaved pussy pulsating with pleasure and her left hand clasping her own full cup B breast, pink nipples erect.

Slowly and gently, I inserted halfway my middle finger into her pussy. C was a virgin then, and I don't want to hurt her given that this is her very first time having sex. People say give your girl a mind-blowing good first time, and she'll come back for more. My both heads agreed. She was already very wet, and I could see her cum dripping onto the beds sheet. I thought about how horny I had made her, and I could enter her right now, but I kept my big head cool and wanted to tease her a little bit more before my grand entry. By then, she would beg me to fuck her - hard and deep. I smiled at the thought of it. Then, all of a sudden, waves upon waves of pleasure stroked C's small, delicate body. Her small back arched gently backwards and her hips were thrusted forward. A flush appeared on her cheeks, neck and the front of her chest. She came.

I brought out my manhood - engorged, excited and ecstatic at the sight of her nubile yet horny pussy.

"..Yes..Yes...Fuck me...PLEASE." She nodded her head and whimpered, spreading her gorgeous woman bits wide with her fingers.

C seems so demure and soft-spoken on the outside, but in bed, she is a complete slut, and I love it. Who would have known, right? That such a proper and shy girl is a wild kitten in bed. I held out my dick, and boy, it was already wet with my pre-cum. I knelt beside her face, and her small mouth engulfed it hungrily. At the same time, her right hand moved towards my balls, pulling them gently and tickling the area just in front of my anus, sending waves down my spine, my very being.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!
Re: My Sex Experience

Cherry popped liao.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 14
ReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond repute

TS by any chance did you wear protection ?
Old 05-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

TS...Continue!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 06-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
Sataysiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySataysiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice , camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1